Thread: Wetlook in Femme

Wetlook in Femme

Is anyone into swimming or showering fully clothed?

That's kind of what got my into CDing in the first place. Ever since I was about 5 or 6, I was always excited by girls in wet clothes. Swimming fully clothed, t-shirt over a bathing suit, thrown into a pool fully clothed... whatever. I was about 10 or 11, My mom and my friend's mom, (who lived two houses down) were swimming in my friend's family's pool with their clothes on. Later that evening, when my mom came home, I snuck down into the basement and got my mom's wet blouse, pants, bra, and underwear and wore them in the shower that night. After that, I was hooked. I would sneak my mom's or sister's clothes in the shower whenever I was able to. Years later, I bought my first women's bathing suit... and here I am.

Anyone else?

I enjoy showering while wearing pantyhose. Good way to get them clean, and it feels nice to boot.

I did go floating on a floating swim thing one dark night on a lake while wearing nothing but pantyhose. Very risky but fun.

I've gone for long walks fully crossdressed in the rain, but I can't say I got very wet. Umbrella and all

I've never done either fully crossdressed. Might be interesting...

I enjoy wearing my tight nighty and getting wet when it rains having the cold water run over my chest.
    I wore it once on a hot summers day at a gay club, and had a swim in their outdoor pool, made it extra shinny & clingy
    I'm having trouble finding a white top that goes see through when wet, but still fun shopping in a rain soaked tight white cotton t-shirt.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

This is more of a fetish for me.

I have worn lingerie in the shower numerous times. It feels so good getting everything wet.

I love to see women getting fully wet. However I only really prefer it when I can see their bra through their clothing. Shirts and t-shirts are best for that. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe this is why I have a thing for actual wetlook clothing (leggings etc.).

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    As close as I get on this one is that I enjoy swimming wearing a one piece with forms. I do like the look and feel of wet look, lycra. But, not actually wet.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I've washed the car and done yard work in a one piece, with a white T over it, either letting it slowly go transparent from perspiration, or more often, by hosing myself down. Love the feel of a clingy wet T shirt that exposes what's underneath. Have done the same with just a bra and forms, or forms alone. Makes one feel a bit vulnerable.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I have a couple of wet look bikini's i wear now and then in the tub. hugs. girl
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    I've never done either fully crossdressed. Might be interesting...
    I have never showered while wearing anything. I am interested too. Definitely give it a go
    Ellie May 😘

Platinum Member
    Hi Jamie, After years of working out in the weather I try to stay dry when dressed. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I only have a practical solution for showering with clothes on.

I soap up give a good rub and then rinse the the clothes out....

The laundry is now done when I am traveling. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    The first dress I ever put on as a teenager, then stood in the shower with it, and I haven't a clue why I did that. But I've loved the wet look ever since (without getting wet). I recall a fashion writer who, long time ago, described Ciré fabric as looking "like a freshly laundered eel". Love that description.

Ineke

I've showered a few times while wearing pantyhose. It definitely is a distinct feeling...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I've showered in a chemise, thigh highs and some cheeky panties before. It is highly invigorating, and as other have pointed out, you have clean laundry when you get out of the shower!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I shower with my female silicone suit on after every time I wear it. But, I've discovered it comes off easier that way and needs to be washed anyway. That means all my shaping gear and pads under it get soaked.

So, they get washed, too!
    2702.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Jamie, not fully clothed in the shower but it feels pretty good in a nightie !!

Aspiring Member
    I've never done it in a shower but I have gone outside in a slip and stockings when it rained. But your right nothing looks or feels better than wet clingy nylon

Does swimming in a leotard & tights in a private pool count?

Lacy PJs

I have taken many showers and baths fully clothed. Started just after I discovered I liked crossdressing and got some cloths dirty and didn't know what to do so I brought them into the tub with me to clean them. Then for some reason I put them on while in the tub and have been enjoying it ever since, especially just having a relaxing soak in the tub. I don't wear anything that will get wrecked in the water though.

well I have worn my bra and panties in the shower before .But then I always take them in the shower and hand wash all my lingerie in there. then I hang them to dry. they last much longer that way than putting them in the laundry. kill 2 birds with one stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs View Post
    Does swimming in a leotard & tights in a private pool count?

Lacy PJs
    Absolutely, I've done it at a hotel pool only in leggings, sports bra, and white t-shirt.

One time so far I've gone out with friends to enjoy a day on a yacht, and swam a bit in the lake in a proper bikini, while fully en-femme. But I didn't have any other clothes on. Probably should have brought a long t-shirt, because I got sunburned.

Silver Member
    One summer day long ago I had no AC and the heat was sweltering, so I got the idea of putting on a long nylon nightie and went into the shower to wet myself down. Sat in front of a fan in the nightie, really worked and kept me cool for a quite a while. Interesting sensation for sure.