Thread: GG's asking where you got an article of clothing.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

GG's asking where you got an article of clothing.

I was out in 50/50 mode today as usual but had on a pair of dark indigo girls jeans with pretty stitching with small jewels as embellishment.
    A purple button up blouse a white belt and suede ankle boots.
    I was walking in the store to pay for my gas and past a Mom and her 20 something Daughter and the Mom said wow her outfit is really cute.
    The Daughter said well why don't you ask him where he got the outfit?
    Mom said that was a lady not a man,the Daughter said no Mom that was a guy but I love the outfit too so let me ask him.
    The Mom said OMG no I couldn't do that. The Daughter said Oh Mom some guys wear girls clothes and its OK really.
    So while waiting in line the Daughter approached me and said my Mom and I love your outfit so if you don't mind can I ask where you got it?
    I told her where I purchased the jeans and the top and she said thank you soo much and don't mind my Mom she is an old fogey.LOL
    She patted me on the arm and said you look great and went back to stand with her Mom.
    So dress in what you like not what society says you should and maybe you will get asked by a GG where you bought something.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-27-2015 at 08:39 PM.