Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gamer girls

Quote Originally Posted by carrie001 View Post
    Same here. My main toon in WoW was female. Same for most other games. When I get the change to play Titanfall or CoD dressed I wonder what they would think if they knew they werd just shot by a dude in a skirt and heels.
    LOL! I never thought about that. Would it be even more of a humiliation to get pwnd by a cd?

Jessica,
    I do the same thing, play while dressed. Sometimes I make a few more mistakes with my long nails, lol. And yes, I always have and will play as the female character. Still playing on Wii, need to get an Xbox, if I had one, I would join you.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

It's nice to see gamer girls here. And why wouldn't we have them? Just one of the great things about being girly!

I do mainly PC gaming, unless wife is asleep. I then only gran turismo 5 on PS3. Still haven't won my first race after getting a B license LOL

I am on steam too, so if you want to start a BL2 team from scratch, or have me help you level up. Or if you want to coop Splinter Cell Blacklist, please ping me.

I do play poker online, but only to win

Hey if anyone want to play with me please message me for my gt. I play on x1 (manly) and ps4

Non-binary/Questioning
    I play mostly board games these days and will often pick a female character if there's a choice, e.g. Dead of Winter, Lords & Ladies or something similar. I rarely play online video games but I was heavily into Neverwinter Nights for 7-8 years or so and was a well-known female PC in one persistent world (I'm still doing some occasional content design there).

hi i like to play while fully dressed as i play as female charecters. i have a male based acount and a female acount. i have not dressed in awhile as i had to temporly move back into my parents. my dad has alot of hate towerds anything gay so im still in clodet to family. my xbox name is magicspore74525. i play alot of call of duty.

Hello. On gta 5 i have a male and a female character, I choose who I play as for how im dressed. Its a shame you had to move back in with your parents. I will add you next time i am on. My gt is RealDaveJono
    Ellie May 😘

I been playing more games lately that allows me to pick a female character or has a female protagonist. Unfortunately, I'm still behind on video games and haven't made the jump to the current generation of games (still play the 360). Right now, I'm into the Mass Effect series which is so much fun. I have to replay the last bit of the second game though because I didn't save some key people. Anyway, I'd be happy to have gamers to play with from here if they still use the 360.

Hey Ryce,

I'm still on 360. I currently play Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (I play in a lot of local tournaments), Borderlands 2, Gears of War 3, and GTA V. My gamer tag is RandomAllRyu if you or anyone else wants to play some games.

Lots of Love,
    A.J.

I am a big time board gamer too. Some PC gaming, some table-top rpgs. I'd love to get an all "en femme" board gaming group...how awesome would that be?!

In Sims 4 I created a female version of me and that was kind of cool and empowering in a way.

Aspiring Member
    I CD while gaming as well ! As mentioned, gaming itself (for me) is a good way to relieve stress, but add CD on top of and it is almost therapeutic.

I used to play only FPS - call of duty, doom, Wolfenstein, ... but a few years ago I've transitioned to more RPG, especially ones that allow you to create your own character + the option of having a female/male character is a must, or I won't buy the game, regardless of how good it is (Dark Souls).

I've only created female characters, or picked female characters to play. Hey, if I'll be staring at a digital ass throughout the whole game may as well be a female digital ass

I played the entire Mass Effect Trilogy (plus all DLCs) as femshep only. In Dragon Age (all 3) it is a female character. Tomb Raider is another good example, as Lara Croft is pretty sexy as is. I simply love the newest remake.

Currently I'm playing Elders Scroll : Oblivion, and you guessed it, female character.

One of my all time favourite games is Saints Row (I used to like Grand Theft Auto but the lack of character creation and female lead characters made me quit playing the series), in the whole series I dressed up my female character as my CDing, that is more of an office/professional type woman.

Rumour has it that CoD : Black Ops 3 has female playable characters in multiplayer, but I rarely play online anymore.

If anyone is on Steam, drop me a line, maybe we can add each other as friends.

Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    I CD while gaming as well ! As mentioned, gaming itself (for me) is a good way to relieve stress, but add CD on top of and it is almost therapeutic.

I used to play only FPS - call of duty, doom, Wolfenstein, ... but a few years ago I've transitioned to more RPG, especially ones that allow you to create your own character + the option of having a female/male character is a must, or I won't buy the game, regardless of how good it is (Dark Souls).

I've only created female characters, or picked female characters to play. Hey, if I'll be staring at a digital ass throughout the whole game may as well be a female digital ass

I played the entire Mass Effect Trilogy (plus all DLCs) as femshep only. In Dragon Age (all 3) it is a female character. Tomb Raider is another good example, as Lara Croft is pretty sexy as is. I simply love the newest remake.

Currently I'm playing Elders Scroll : Oblivion, and you guessed it, female character.

One of my all time favourite games is Saints Row (I used to like Grand Theft Auto but the lack of character creation and female lead characters made me quit playing the series), in the whole series I dressed up my female character as my CDing, that is more of an office/professional type woman.

Rumour has it that CoD : Black Ops 3 has female playable characters in multiplayer, but I rarely play online anymore.

If anyone is on Steam, drop me a line, maybe we can add each other as friends.
    yes there are female charecters in cod 3 and thats who i pick. the skill set for the female is cool. she has a ability thats like a UAV

I use her too. The vision pulse ability is too good
    Ellie May 😘

I'm a gamer myself. I stick to PC and PlayStation mostly (PS3 and PS4).
    I'm playing a lot of Destiny and Dragonball Xenoverse lately, though I'm also working on Dragon Age Inquisition.

I pick whatever gender suits my fancy, though I prefer female characters. I play dressed or otherwise. Really just depends on how I'm feeling at the time.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'm also into tabletop games with my buddies. Dungeons and Dragons, BESM, etc. I never play an femme with them though. I'm still very much in th3 closet with that group

I play fallout 4 currently.

Right now I play fallout 4 on my xbox one and tomb raider. I have yet to play my ps4

Do yoga pants and a sweater count? (I'm 97% of the time in panties)

The only modern system I have is a New 3DS. I was playing Super Smash Bros as the wii fit trainer earlier and my character in Monster Hunter is a super hot woman. In animal crossing I still made a male character, but he wears anything. In story of Seasons my character is make and is lusting after the town's hottie writer lady (accurate)

I do play Style Savvy, which is a game where you run a boutique and do nothing but dress girls in fashionable outfits. It's ridiculous and over the top and I love it.

Basically I'm all over the place. ��

Hi everyone, I always play as a female whenever there's a choice, I play gta v on xbox one and I have a lovely character , also have fallout 4 , she doesn't look as cute as my gta girl though. If anyone wants to join me on gta v let me know, it will be nice to play with another cd girl!

Hey Amy how are you today. I have an xbox one and gta v.

Hey Tiffany, I'm good thanks, add my gamer tag if you like - rich r1 75 - my name when I'm not 'amy'. We can have a few missions, have a drive around or hang out in the apartment !

I am willing to play xbox one with you. I live in usa girl

If I have the option to have a female character I usually do. In Gangsters 1, I had an avatar that looked like myself; same with the Sims. In Civilization, I always used to customize my nation so that I was addressed by my nom de femme, and made sure that my opponents always included all of the female rulers in the game.

Great, add me on xbl I'll look out for you !

I always choose female characters!!!
    And to name al the games I play it will be to much, but Fallout4 is my favorite right now. I play on PS4 so I can't add you but, feel free to message me for my Gamertag!

I actually never do both at the same time.. if I dress up, then I usually go out and do something or I stay home and experiment with taking photos at home.

If I game, then I just continue wearing what I was wearing.. usually jeans and t-shirt.

These days, it's mainly Black Ops 3 on the PC.. and whenever Uncharted 4 comes out, I will buy a PS4.

And yes, I usually pick one of the female characters: Seraph, Outrider or Battery.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/