Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gamer girls

Smile Gamer girls

We are well into video game season! For some reason I tend to find myself gaming while dressed more often than in guy mode, It is very relaxing and takes my mind off of the stress that life can bring (I am also a HUGE geek). what games do you play? And how many of you pick the female character rather than the male character when you have the option?

Personally, I tend to always pick the female character and have been for as long as I can remember, I don't really have an explanation for it but I guess it makes me more comfortable. what about you ladies? cant wait to hear the responses this might turn into an interesting topic

And if anyone is interested please feel free to message me for my gamertag. I am currently playing Star Wars Battlefront on PC and I sometimes get on Xbox one. It would be nice to have the company of another CD!

TOGETHER WE CAN RULE THE GALAXY!
    Last edited by Jessicaa; 11-27-2015 at 11:19 PM.

I game a lot and quite often pick female characters in games have for years. When playing as Jessica tend to do more RPG games then zombie shooters. Thou I find as I spend more time as Jessica I play less as I tend to be more of a neat freak so wind of cleaning and such.

Funny story I meet my now fiance while playing modern warfare 3 on the playstation 3 after 6months of web cam chat she moved to be with me and almost 3 years later we are as happy as ever
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I always prefer the female protagonists in videogames. I created Ashley in Fallout New Vegas and GTA V. Gaige the Mechromancer is my main in Borderlands 2. I even picked Blaze in Streets of Rage as a child. I'm getting an Xbox One for Christmas and I would love to wreak havoc online with you.

I'm a gamer and always play the female character when I can. I don't play dressed though due to family reasons. I'm on PS4 and XB1. Likewise anyone want my gamertag just message me

Aspiring Member
    In my younger days, there was LF2, and I always played as Jan (the sole female character) because I considered area-of-effect healing the single most important skill in team battles. No implications consciously attached.

Nowadays I mostly deal with racing video games so character design is absolutely inconsequential, although I use female avatars if available. That said, my IGNs (tagged to car rather than player) double as an intangible noun and a female name.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 11-28-2015 at 11:43 AM.

Well me and my gf, we both play now mainly together since we don't have much time to play. We play mostly MOBAs such as Heroes of the Storm or League of Legends.
    I've played MMORPG (i guess this is it) with fem chars only. They are prettier than all worked out male chars and their items tend to look better on them.

Ah.. that kind of gamer.

Me & the crew just spent yesterday gaming our tuchases off. Splendor, Power Grid, San Juan, Dixit, CaH, Zombie Dice.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Same here. My main toon in WoW was female. Same for most other games. When I get the change to play Titanfall or CoD dressed I wonder what they would think if they knew they werd just shot by a dude in a skirt and heels.

I played WoW since vanilla, and have been a raider since lvl 60. I stepped off at the end of Pandaria. My main (1st rolled toon) was a female dwarf Protection Warrior. I also ran a female worgen Druid.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Same for some unknown reason I always choose a female character, and spend a lot of time dressed while playing. I have an Xbox one, i play a lot of COD, Fifa and GTA5 (I recently got my Xbox so I haven't got much choice lol). Whenni had a ps3 i had over 30 games for it, from the usual COD and fifa, to Borderlands. I have played games since 2002 i think, so near enough all my life! If you want my gamertag feel free to ask

Charlotte x

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by xNicolex View Post
    Funny story I meet my now fiance while playing modern warfare 3 on the playstation 3 after 6months of web cam chat she moved to be with me and almost 3 years later we are as happy as ever
    That is my dream! I first got Xbox live the Christmas when mw3 came out. I miss that game sometimes but then I remember all the times i got destroyed lol.
    Ellie May 😘

I have been online gaming since before the public was on the internet (I gamed on BBSs). Used to play a lot of different ones up until COD4. I got a little serious then. Hardcore pro teams websites sponsorships. I have since dialed it back but that means I only play COD now and not competitively. I never played as a fem for fear of feedback from the clan. Although, there was that one guy who always went all pink on RB6V2. Hmmmm.

New game BOPS2 I am all into the fem characters and totally rock the pink camo for weapons.

I not much on games I do video poker for fun and do jigsaw puzzles.
    Angie

Hey "gamers" -

I'm strictly PC - no consoles here and strategy based or turn based games is what I prefer. They fit into my schedule better that way. I don't get to play dressed because often it is either play OR be dressed - no time for both!

That said (with a wink)...

We want our term back. "Gamers" were known as tabletop players until the late 90s - cards, boardgames, RPGs. "Gaming" meant you showed up physically to a location and interacted with other people. And it was a derogatory term when used by some as being nerdy wasn't cool like it is now. It is sort of a badge of honor for those of us who were ridiculed in the 70s and 80s for enjoying things that the rest of society only recently discovered.

After all, fantasy sports is just Dungeons and Dragons for ex-jocks.

And yes, I have many more female RPG characters than male ones. Why, besides the obvious? The minis. The minis are SO much more interesting (even discounting the chainmail bikinis).

And for digital gaming, even back when LAN parties started, you hauled your desktop PC (complete with 20" CRT monitor belted into your passenger seat) 150 miles to wherever the hub was and you played while physically in the same room. They didn't have MMOs back then and the games we played didn't allow for choosing a female PC, though I would likely have chosen them then, too.

Last year i was almost called up to a clan. But i had internet issues for about 3 months so I lost all of my form on COD. Im loving BLOPS3, apart from the servers always disconnecting me lol. Since COD has had female characters ive always chose them. The pink cammos are always something i try and unlock.
    Ellie May 😘

Always prefer to create and play female avatarss

I am mainly on the PS4 these days, although have played most every console since Colecovision.
    I used to be into WoW, but tired of the game after a few years of it.

These days, it's mainly Destiny, Fallout 4, and Elder Scrolls online. I don't play dressed for family reasons, but have played with female characters in WoW and Elder Scrolls. I've considered changing one of my Destiny characters to female, but dread the leveling process.

I play a PC game called Rift as a female dwarf. SUPER CUTE!!! If anyone else plays keep an eye out for Naela . Also don't mind shooting on battlefield Hardline but you can't be a female character so I have my tag as a hello kitty sniper

Hugs Becky x

Hey I'm a gamer girl myself. I am on mostly on x1 and ps4. I play mmos and fps and rpgs. If anyone want to know anything else and want my gt, Please message me

Tried gaming using a female personna but I did not derive a great deal of pleasur from it.

I am not really a gamer anyway, I have too many problems to sort out in real life, trying to keep up with the systems that come out all the time.

I am a problem solver in IT and it does give me a lot of satisfaction when I can beat a problem.

I suppose it is a game of sorts, I think I get my jollies off sometimes.

Certainly a lot of elation after a long problem is solved. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Never played while dressed but usually play female characters or create a female toon on WoW or most online games

Banned Read only
    The only time I used a female avatar was when I was playing Star Wars Galaxies. I had a Twilek dancer that I would use to get gifts and stuff from others. Call it what you will be that character made me a boat load of money.

Any other game where I need an avatar it's male.

I just bought an Xbox one for my daughter for Christmas. She's not home this weekend so I set it up so I could get all the updates and install all the games I bought. I miss the days of setup only being 5 minutes long.

I miss the days of just putting in the disk with no install or updates on the PS1 and PS2
    Ellie May 😘

I play games a lot too, way more than I should be actually but its something I really enjoy. I play as a female every chance I get nowadays, its more enjoyable for me that way. Fallout 4 and Blade & Soul are two games i've been playing a lot of recently.

When i play as a female character it feels more immersive if i am dressed, but that is just me probably lol. I hope to be getting fallout 4 for Christmas and What console are you on because I could send you my gamertag via private message.

Charlotte x
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-28-2015 at 04:49 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours
    Ellie May 😘