Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gamer girls

i usually wear a pair of leggings and my bra and whatever shirt i got on. and i always pick a female character. lately been playing fallout 4 on ps4 and final fantasy 14. if anyone wants to add and play let me know.

Trixie how's final fantasy 14 and do you play on ps4

its very addicting and a lot of fun. i play it both on pc and ps4.

I need to play that game. I have a ps4 by the way

I'm probably more of a casual gamer. Used to play a lot of DC Universe Online on the PS3 then PS4 when I got that. Haven't played it as much, lately. Mostly been playing Star Wars Battlefront these past couple of weeks.
    PSN ID- Viper_Venomous

Thought I'd share my ESO character with you. I couldn't edit the face as much as I wanted because my thumb sticks are pretty much none existent lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ellie May 😘

I'm with the PC master race over here.

And my winter choice this year is not COD for the first time in 5 years.

Because it ticks more nerd boxes for me, I went with SW Battlefront (I prefer to hammer one shooter a season and rank up fast than play a few and be at a scrub level for ages).
    And before anyone asks, yes I am playing as the pretty blonde pony tailed (no helmet) storm trooper and the cute brunette bob cut rebel

Inbox me if you're playing the same xx
    Samantha -x-

I used to play Everquest, then EQ2, and the Star Wars The Old Republic. Then they WoW'd EQ2 and Star Wars The Old Republic, dumbing down the game to where it was pretty much mindless. So now I'm playing Star Trek Online, have to love the costumes you can put together for your characters (VERY short skirts if you want them, hee hee) and the game has all sorts of missions - it's much more than just flying around in space and blasting other people's ships although you can do that too. And the Foundry in STO is a nice attraction, the ability to create and publish your own missions is very nice.

And yes, I mostly play female characters in Star Trek Online - various races though. Human, Orion, Klingon, Vulcan, Andorian, Talaxian... and most of my female characters are in skirts and heels of course.

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

If the game has a choice I always pick the female character. Lately I have mostly been playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas. both as a female. Xmas is Fallout4 also as a female

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I play wizard 101, Four of my wizards are girls, two boys. Six different schools. My fem chars are fire, ice, death and life wizards. My male chars are storm and balance. My fire wizard is at level 100 exalted. it is a pretty social game as it takes a few to beat heavy bosses.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    I'm with the PC master race over here.

And my winter choice this year is not COD for the first time in 5 years.

Because it ticks more nerd boxes for me, I went with SW Battlefront (I prefer to hammer one shooter a season and rank up fast than play a few and be at a scrub level for ages).
    And before anyone asks, yes I am playing as the pretty blonde pony tailed (no helmet) storm trooper and the cute brunette bob cut rebel

Inbox me if you're playing the same xx
    Like I said, I'm on the PS4, but I'm almost the same. My Rebel is the exact same one as yours, but for Stormtrooper I have to wear the helmet. But, it is the female Stormtrooper with the helmet. I just personally can't stand seeing all the Troopers without their helmets on. I wish that had made some alternative outfits for the ones that don't want to wear a helmet, such as the officer uniform. Ok, my rant is over now. =o)

Ahh, but you're missing out on an important tactical advantage - the other team is LOOKING for helmets, show your face and you get more chance of getting the drop on them
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-13-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours
    Samantha -x-

Not to derail the thread, But I am a clueless father of a gamer.
    looking for Christmas idea's
    Is this chair a good thing?
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/2.1-Blueto...Chair/46271127

If you want you can PM me so the thread stays intact.
    just thought this would be a good place to ask.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Do any of you ladies play ps4? I am just curious.

Anyway I am starting to play my ps4 more than my xbox one so I will have to get rid of it. I could trade it in for a ps vita, fallout 4 and trade credit. I was playing uncharted and I love it

Ooh, ooh, a gaming topic. Heh, looks like I'm not alone in struggling with avatar creation. I usually try to make someone who looks just a bit like me, but it's always quite difficult...

ok kids I'm reigning this in...the question was...do you use a female character....not do you play. this is not gamers forum...thank you...unpause
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I usually play as a man when I'm playing video games. The only series I play as a woman are FPS to reduce the hit zone and Saints Row. I'm playing Battlefront at the minute on Xbox One. If anybody would like to add me on Xbox One then message me.

I'm gamer, I play both sexes depends on what kind of game it is. In The Sims, I usually play female charactar cus it's more fun. but I seem to tend to pick male character in war games.
    Last edited by Alexis08; 12-14-2015 at 12:43 AM.

I play female characters 90 percent of time

i play just female chars, if i can, in league of legends i cant :/ but i love to create a female, and than i wish im looking how they look, i just love it dont know why but its make more fun with a female char, well, for me ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Peritia View Post
    i play just female chars, if i can, in league of legends i cant :/ but i love to create a female, and than i wish im looking how they look, i just love it dont know why but its make more fun with a female char, well, for me ^^
    I agree 100%
    Ellie May 😘

I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4 on the PS4 (finally got a PS4!) I play with the male character, it's not really a game where you can wear feminine outfits anyway, even playing as the girl

I always play the female role in all my games. They have the best clothes to wear and more of a varity to choose from. Also a lot more colours.