Thread: feminine experience?

feminine experience?

I had an experience this week that I'm sure many GGs can related to.

I wear a bra almost every day, pretty much all day. For the most part I don't leave the house without a bra on, and for 6-8 hours I'm comfortable. After that, they get annoying.

One day this week I had a very long work day and wore an underwire from 6am to 7:30pm. I was ready to cut that thing off when I got home. No sooner had I changed that I realized I needed to go to the store... and my first thought was "I don't want to put that bra back on me, so do I really need to go out????

I did end up going out and whined about it to myself the whole time.

I wore my bra last night when I slept. It was the first time I wore it. It's wireless and more like a sports bra...I'm flat chested and don't have forms or pads yet but I love how it hugs my body.

I would have worn it all day but I don't know if it was too dark to have been noticeable under my shirt. As soon as I came home, I put it on and it's going to stay on until the rest of my bras arrive in the mail.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Reality Check
    Assuming you don't have a pair of natural DDs, your choice to wear a bra is just that, your choice. If it hurts, don't wear it. Maybe you are wearing the wrong size.

I can wear my bras all day (with forms) and they don't hurt.

I am like Krisi,
    I can wear a bra all the time with forms and feel comfortable, I like to wear under-wired bra's.
    The most important thing is getting the right band size that is not too tight or loose for your fit and then the cup size for fit and forms if you don't have any up top.
    Make sure that you adjust the straps to hold the bra in the right place on your chest and then you should be comfortable to wear it all day without feeling that you need to take it off. Getting the correct fit can take a little trial and error for a start but you will get there in the end.
    Good luck

Martina
    Last edited by Martina; 11-29-2015 at 03:26 AM. Reason: spelling
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

I wear a bra all the time, just don't use my forms at work.
    My SO can't wait to take hers off the minute she walks in the door and gives a big sigh of relief doing so.
    Like so many things we do , we choose to do it because we like it, many GG's seem to feel it's a chore .
    The most comfortable bra I've worn is the Genie bra, very light and stretchy, not great if you have bigger forms, but great for underdressing or small forms

Bras tend to annoy me after several hours (4 to 6 hours) and soon find myself anticipating the moment of its removal. A necessary evil required to help support my rather large girls. A good fitting bra is a must. I can usually tell within minutes of slipping on a bra is it is worth buying.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I think this is one of those 'be careful what you wish for' things. For me it's a two way street; while wearing a bra helps me feel normal, after about 12 hours, especially if I've been very active and sweating, a bra becomes an annoyance, with all the readjusting in the middle of working on things. So I better understand what the GG's go through. Now if there were only some way for THEM to understand what it's like to accidently sit on well, you know what.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The right size is key, I were a bra as often as I can all day when home and with forms, (when home were a small firm C cup with sweat shirt that way kids don't notice) I sleep with a bra on and my DD forms I love the feel and wife is fine with it. But it took me a while to find the right bra for comfort.

Banned Read only
    Jeanine,
    I only time I feel like that is after doing some strenuous work like chopping logs , otherwise I can wear one as long as I like .
    It sounds like yours might not be the right fit, I usually find I've forgotten I'm wearing one apart from seeing the bust shape !

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanine38 View Post
    I did end up going out and whined about it to myself the whole time.
    Well then, I guess you just had to put your Big Girl Panties on get about it!?!?

DeeAnn

Ill fitting bras are a pain, I have learned over the years to get the fit right.

I often forget I am wearing one.

When in drab it does come off, that is not that often.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Your post outlines the reason I gave up underdressing almost as soon as I began.

When I first began dressing 18 years ago I got an erotic thrill by secretly wearing bras, girdles, nylons, etc. under my drabs. However, halfway thru my day they began to cut me in half or sections!

Bye bye underdressing and/or throwing on a few bits and pieces. Hello dressing to the 9's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My bras stay comfy! They're nice sexy ones too!

There are many types of bra for many situations.
    Choose the right one and your discomfort disappears.

Keep experimenting with sizes / styles / brands......once you find the right combination your discomfort will be long gone and you will most likely forget that you are even wearing a bra