Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Playing the housewife...for real

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    ............ does anyone here have any respect for women at all? Why do I feel like everyone's interpretation of femininity is based around household chores and pleasing a man's appetites?
    Unfortunately, this attitude is far too common among crossdressers, at least on this forum. I suspect most of those with this attitude have never been married or lived with a woman for any length of time. See the current thread complaining that women wear trousers instead of skirts.

And Jessica - I think everyone here knows how this is going to end. I think you know but won't admit it.
    Last edited by Krisi; 12-08-2015 at 09:39 AM.

LOL. hilarious

jessica - GO HAVE FUN and let us know how it goes..pictures please.......
    i would love to have the chance to do this, and i think some of the whining on here is just jealous...

Hi everyone, just a quick update. We decided to do this for two days before going into the two full weeks. I have to say, it was amazing! After a while I felt like a real woman, forgetting about the real me. Even the little things like putting on a bra in the morning felt natural but oh so good! I'm definitely going ahead with the original plan

What were his thoughts on the trial run?

He really enjoyed it as well! He saw me as a woman and not as a crossdresser which is what I wanted

They say there are a lot more straight cds than bi. I have yet to meet one. Perhaps its my clientele and the fact that I'm a bisexual that I never run across any straight cds? Many also consider themselves straight but don't seem to count playing with another dressed person as a gay act. Well guess what...

As for the original post, thinking of playing with a man is bi-curious, touching him changes the equation.
    Kate

Aspiring Member
    Hope it works out for you the way you want, if it was me I wouldn't be straight by the time it ended.

Silver Member
    Jessica,
    Curious, you mention you see this man as a girl but don't elaborate about those encounters. How did you meet? How long have you known him? Any mutual friends? What do you two do together and are these public? Your current relationship is important in figuring out how this fantasy opportunity may play out.
    Back a couple of months ago you feared being too real as Penny at a costume party and now you are comfortable living 2 weeks as a wife to a casual guy you know well, you go girl. You said you are straight but plan to have sex with a male, but because you will be dressed it will be straight sex...I'm confused??
    Also if you have hair that you could set in rollers why consider a wig. Wig will move around and probably come off as you sleep. Also for rollers to work it would need to be human hair.

Why try to label this sister of ours? I personally don't care what orientation Jessica is and will enjoy hearing how this plays out provided she feels safe and in character the entire time. How will her perception of a housewife change? Will it become less play and more work? Ultimately will it become a normal husband/wife relationship? Will deeper feelings develop that will re-define her sexuality and/ or perceived primary gender identity?
    I'm Mcdonald Cary, and so are the days of our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    Jessica,
    Curious, you mention you see this man as a girl but don't elaborate about those encounters. How did you meet? How long have you known him? Any mutual friends? What do you two do together and are these public? Your current relationship is important in figuring out how this fantasy opportunity may play out.
    Back a couple of months ago you feared being too real as Penny at a costume party and now you are comfortable living 2 weeks as a wife to a casual guy you know well, you go girl. You said you are straight but plan to have sex with a male, but because you will be dressed it will be straight sex...I'm confused??
    Also if you have hair that you could set in rollers why consider a wig. Wig will move around and probably come off as you sleep. Also for rollers to work it would need to be human hair.
    We met online. Know him for half a year now. We don't have mutual friends. We go out and have a drink at places where I don't know anyone.
    The costume party eventually was cancelled; we didn't get to it, so no dilemma anymore. Also I didn't say I was planning on having sex with him, I said I'll see how I feel about it then.
    Finally, my hair is too short to use as women's hair and for curlers. We've tried the curlers on my wig and yes it does work, although it takes a long time to put them in.

there is one thing though

Quote Originally Posted by jessica_brink View Post
    Also I didn't say I was planning on having sex with him, I said I'll see how I feel about it then.
    Finally, my hair is too short to use as women's hair and for curlers. We've tried the curlers on my wig and yes it does work, although it takes a long time to put them in.
    I tried something like this with a girlfriend for a weekend and I found the beardstubble in the morning an enourmous turn off for my own enjoyment, also I have to shave quite closely, doing it twice or three times in a row leaves me with a very sore face.

Otherwise i would say enjoy.
    and
    You'll probably have sex.

However. Good Luck

Reality Check
    Yep, you can't stay "female" 24/7. You'll have to shave and, I hope, bathe. As for sex, once you pull your panties off, it will be pretty obvious that you're not female to the both of you.

Silver Member
    Something isn't adding up, I'm skeptical, good bye.

I'm glad you enjoyed your two days. Not a lot of people get chances to live out their fantasies with living (and safe) partners, and so I think you'll have a good time during your two weeks.

It sounds as if you're leaving it open as to whether you'll have sex or not depending on how you will feel. I gather this would be your first time with a male? My spidey senses tell me that if he is willing to live out the fantasy with you, then he is hoping that you will go for it. Hopefully he will be patient and he will not resort to poor behavior, should you decide to not have sex with him. But, I also have the feeling that thinking about it, talking about it, and the experience of living out your fantasy during the daytime is foreplay for what might come at night, and so I don't think your friend will be disappointed.

And I don't think it matters whether your label is straight, gay, or bi. Cisgender labels don't fit well with people who cross the gender boundaries. We need a whole new set of labels for that.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    As for sex, once you pull your panties off, it will be pretty obvious that you're not female to the both of you.
    I don't understand - I've had four girlfriends, all transsexuals, who had the same equipment I'd assume Jessica has. They were certainly women - I'd think if we were capable of learning anything on this forum it would be that genitals don't determine someone's gender.

Reality Check
    You really do understand, you are just attempting to make a self serving point.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'm glad you enjoyed your two days. Not a lot of people get chances to live out their fantasies with living (and safe) partners, and so I think you'll have a good time during your two weeks.

It sounds as if you're leaving it open as to whether you'll have sex or not depending on how you will feel. I gather this would be your first time with a male? My spidey senses tell me that if he is willing to live out the fantasy with you, then he is hoping that you will go for it. Hopefully he will be patient and he will not resort to poor behavior, should you decide to not have sex with him. But, I also have the feeling that thinking about it, talking about it, and the experience of living out your fantasy during the daytime is foreplay for what might come at night, and so I don't think your friend will be disappointed.

And I don't think it matters whether your label is straight, gay, or bi. Cisgender labels don't fit well with people who cross the gender boundaries. We need a whole new set of labels for that.
    Whether we do it or not is entirely up to me, so we'll see.