Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playing the housewife...for real

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I have more than once gotten dressed up and done housework around our house. Not for more than a day at a time and I'm married so I'm not going to go over and stay with someone and do that sort of thing I don't think my wife would appreciate me doing that for someone else. I feel like if this is your fantasy and it's something you want to try and you can be sure you are safe and the guy is sane then go do it. Don't worry about how sexist or anything it may be to others after all it's just something for you, your fantasy not like you are saying to world it should be this way.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

After a while, it all becomes routine. When one really is a housewife that's just how it is... Yes I wear a nightly to bed with my wife, (unless it's cold, then it's flease PJ's) and I do most to all the domestic chores. But, that's just how it is. It's just a matter of daily routine. There is no frilly little fantasy life like I think the OP believes it will be.

Silver Member
    This has "warning" written all over it with lights and sirens. If you are straight, why you would want to do this for a man? I know there are virtually no GGs out there looking for a "housewife", but he might felt lead on. And given you don't know him well, it is just a bad idea all around.

Lots of advice, let us know how it went!!

Don't forget to nag him that he never takes you anywhere, make sure you get some spending money and castigate him for leaving the bathroom a mess.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    ---------------------------------------------
    We have Admirer members who go from girl to girl on this site? And there's a rating system?
    And, some folks think u have no sense of humor, Reine!
    No. The same time I came out here I naively joined a "Date a CD" site also!
    Hoping to meet a CD accepting GG.

Recently, I went back after not visiting for years and found my membership still works. But, it's the same old sausagefest as back in the day!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You won't be "straight" any more.
    Our sexual orientation doesn't change hon. Jessica_brink is whatever she is. She may discover that she's bi, or perhaps she's really straight, but with a very unusual guy who may very well not be straight.

Quote Originally Posted by jessica_brink
    Besides, when I become a girl, I will still be straight then.
    True story - before I transitioned, I was always with women, never guys. I was married twice, in fact, the second marriage lasting 18 years. Pretty straight, right?
    Now I've transitioned, and I'm with a guy. We've been together over a year now, and he's making matrimonial noises. Again, pretty straight.
    So is it some kind of hormonal miracle that made me switch my attraction from women to men? Nope. Turns out I'm bisexual. I always liked both men and women - I just never did anything with guys pre-transition because it's WAAAAY easier to be straight. Doesn't matter that I didn't do anything - I surely was attracted to some guys in my past life, and that's really the defining characteristic. (People who argue that you aren't bi until you've had sex with folks of more than one gender would then have to believe that someone who's a virgin couldn't possibly be straight - they haven't slept with a person of the opposite sex, therefore they must not be straight...) I just wasn't honest with myself in the past about how I felt.

So... you can believe what you want about your clothes magically making you straight if you are attracted to this guy, either sexually or romantically. (They are separate things, believe it or not. So for example you could be heterosexual but biromantic or homoromantic.) But I don't think that will be any more true for you than it was for me. I don't want to label you - but you should consider thinking about your feelings before you do this, or you should definitely think about them AFTER it's over. Because I think there is a reasonable chance that one or both of you are bi. BTW, clothes wouldn't change the label of your sexual orientation, not unless you actually identify as a woman. In which case, if you don't like women now, and feel like you are, in fact a woman, then yeah, you are straight.

Anyway, if you do figure out that you are bi (not saying you are), it's really OK to be bisexual. There's nothing special about being straight or gay. (There's really nothing special about being straight - there are just lots of cis-het people who for some reason think that being numerous makes them unique. I talk to them about their sex lives - people talk with me about sex a lot. I don't know why. Anyway, with only a few exceptions, these are boring conversations. The gays or lesbians I know often have interesting sex lives. The bi people I know generally have really interesting sex lives. Poor straight people!)

In any case, I suspect you'll have some things to think about after this exercise. Good luck and I hope it's fun!

I'd actually be the worst housewife ever. I can't cook, I'm terrible at housekeeping, and I almost never wear nighties or pajamas to bed. So I'm sure I'd disappoint someone who wanted that stuff from me.

BTW, if you want the most realistic experience possible, offer to take care of a friend's kids for the duration of the time you are with your friend. Especially if they are around 4-5 - before school age. That should give you a very realistic simulation of what women experience! edit: oh yeah, and go ahead and work a job during all of this too!
    Last edited by PaulaQ; 12-04-2015 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    This has "warning" written all over it with lights and sirens. If you are straight, why you would want to do this for a man? I know there are virtually no GGs out there looking for a "housewife", but he might felt lead on. And given you don't know him well, it is just a bad idea all around.
    Because only a man can really make me feel like a woman, and I do know him well enough to trust

Silver Member
    Jessica - If you are going to do this - good luck. You don't need any comments from anyone else.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Two weeks is a long time. My two suggestions are 1) do a trial run for a long weekend, and 2) make sure both of you understand the 'exit'strategy'.

Although this might seem simple, the long time period increases the possible complexities. Have a good plan and keep us in the loop as a part of staying grounded! Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jessica_brink View Post
    Because only a man can really make me feel like a woman, and I do know him well enough to trust
    I've seen others here post similar sentiments. Feeling like a woman comes from external things like clothes and proximity to men (whether sexual or not).

You say you trust him, but at the same time I'd tell a friend where you'll be, and arrange to text them on a daily basis with instructions that if they don't hear from you for a few days, they should contact authorities. It may all turn out OK but if you have not placed yourself in such intimate circumstances before, it wouldn't hurt to take precautions.
    Reine

Perhaps you two could go out on playdates first to see how things work out before you become his wife? If you see him open doors for you, pick up the check, hold your hand in the theater and cover your shoulders with his coat on a chilly autumn night, then perhaps that man is enough of a gentleman to be your play husband. If he doesn't want to do those things, he's likely not worth being with in the first place. Personally, I cannot imagine being someone's wife if he does not treat me well as a woman, so you may want to take him for a few spins around the block before buying.

Quote Originally Posted by atlflygirl View Post
    Perhaps you two could go out on playdates first to see how things work out before you become his wife? If you see him open doors for you, pick up the check, hold your hand in the theater and cover your shoulders with his coat on a chilly autumn night, then perhaps that man is enough of a gentleman to be your play husband. If he doesn't want to do those things, he's likely not worth being with in the first place. Personally, I cannot imagine being someone's wife if he does not treat me well as a woman, so you may want to take him for a few spins around the block before buying.
    He's always been very caring of me, treating me like a real girl. When we're private he does sometimes slap my butt or grab my breasts, but I don't mind. Couples do that too after all.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    Two weeks is a long time. My two suggestions are 1) do a trial run for a long weekend, and 2) make sure both of you understand the 'exit'strategy'.

Although this might seem simple, the long time period increases the possible complexities. Have a good plan and keep us in the loop as a part of staying grounded! Best of luck.
    If it doesn't go as planned we'll just stop, snap out of our roles. I hope it does though

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Jessica - If you are going to do this - good luck. You don't need any comments from anyone else.
    Thx sweetie! Any suggestions for being a housewife maybe? x

Sounds like you have a plan. Good luck, have fun, and keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Danitgirl1 View Post
    I am far too much of a feminist to want to do this.
    My understanding was that being a feminist meant a woman being able to make the choice on what she wanted to do, rather than have it decided for her. Some feminists LIKE being stay at home moms / housewives. If that's what they, or us, want, then why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I naively joined a "Date a CD" site also! Hoping to meet a CD accepting GG.
    <snip> But, it's the same old sausagefest as back in the day!
    Yup. Been there. Same experience.
    No one can 'make' you feel like a woman. Only you can choose to feel that way, based on how you feel about the way people behave around you, and with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Just remember, the fantasy is far far better than reality.
    ^this. I have to add, that a lot of our willingness to submit to servitude and/or abuse probably comes from the idea that we'll do pretty much anything in order to be accepted dressed and behaving as female. The other is perhaps the subconscious feeling of guilt for wanting this so much, that we're even willing to put up with punishment or sexual abuse (or even welcoming it) in order to achieve our goal of that female role. The whole forced feminization concept revolves around all of this.
    And, Jessica, the inconsistancies in your posts which Laurana pointed out seem to indicate this is either just a fantasy you're wishing to work out, or perhaps you haven't thought through completely just yet.
    Whatever it is, please be careful.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 12-07-2015 at 04:27 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A lot of good advice here, but really, only two months ago you posted this:

"I don't go out dressed, I only dress secretly at home, mostly full. I don't own any clothes but always put on my mom's or sisters'" [see original post]

And, now you are going to be out fully dressed for two weeks? Puzzling?

I would love an opportunity to play a real housewife....of BEVERLY HILLS.
    I see myself as a Lisa VanDerPump type.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Years ago in my early 30's I would go to my boyfriend's apartment in NYC for 4-5 days at a time. I would be in girl mode from the time I got there and changed to the time I left. My Sam was the better cook so he did that but I would do the housework. We would hang out together and then at night we would go out for late drinks and socializing. I'd dress to the nines and he in a suit. Because I could pass we sometimes mixed with the general public as a couple and at other times went to the bars and clubs that catered to crossdressers. Once the bouncer at a TV Club told us that it was only for crossdressers until I thanked him in my deepest voice possible for the compliment. Afterward we returned to the apartment at the corner of Columbus and west 90th. It was a great experience to live these short periods en femme. Two weeks would be heaven but be prepared for some evtra activities, ASfter all, you cannot be around a man that long without his wanting some kind of reward for treating you like a lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    A lot of good advice here, but really, only two months ago you posted this:

"I don't go out dressed, I only dress secretly at home, mostly full. I don't own any clothes but always put on my mom's or sisters'" [see original post]

And, now you are going to be out fully dressed for two weeks? Puzzling?
    You're absolutely right, but that was right before I met this guy, and he has bought all my clothes since. Also we won't be going out, or at least not that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    Years ago in my early 30's I would go to my boyfriend's apartment in NYC for 4-5 days at a time. I would be in girl mode from the time I got there and changed to the time I left. My Sam was the better cook so he did that but I would do the housework. We would hang out together and then at night we would go out for late drinks and socializing. I'd dress to the nines and he in a suit. Because I could pass we sometimes mixed with the general public as a couple and at other times went to the bars and clubs that catered to crossdressers. Once the bouncer at a TV Club told us that it was only for crossdressers until I thanked him in my deepest voice possible for the compliment. Afterward we returned to the apartment at the corner of Columbus and west 90th. It was a great experience to live these short periods en femme. Two weeks would be heaven but be prepared for some evtra activities, ASfter all, you cannot be around a man that long without his wanting some kind of reward for treating you like a lady.
    What a lovely story. Personally I dont mind extra activities, if he makes me feel like a woman then I'll prove hm that I can be one. What kind of activities are you talking about? (if it's inappropriate to post here sned me a private message)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    . I don't know of too many men who do not like to have the opportunity to have sex for two weeks.
    Lol most men don't have sex with their wives for two weeks!!!!!

One more point...if this is safe and you want to do it...do it..we only live once...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Banned Read only
    You're absolutely right, but that was right before I met this guy, and he has bought all my clothes since. Also we won't be going out, or at least not that much.
    I'm not trying to be rude here just blunt:

Hold on, you met some guy two months ago and I quote "who I see from time to time as a girl". But yet you also said you didn't have any of your own clothes and didn't go out dressed.

Now this guy is buying all your clothes and wants you to spend two weeks at his place?

And you think he's not going to try to get some?

You've already said he slaps your butt and grabs your breast.

You also say you're straight and that there has been no talk of sex but then "Personally I dont mind extra activities, if he makes me feel like a woman then I'll prove hm that I can be one."

I'm pretty sure you know what kind of "extra activities" Stephanie was talking about.

Just one last thing; you keep tossing the word "stereotypical" around. Please stop it. There is no such thing as a stereotypical housewife anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurana View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude here just blunt:

Hold on, you met some guy two months ago and I quote "who I see from time to time as a girl". But yet you also said you didn't have any of your own clothes and didn't go out dressed.

Now this guy is buying all your clothes and wants you to spend two weeks at his place?

And you think he's not going to try to get some?

You've already said he slaps your butt and grabs your breast.

You also say you're straight and that there has been no talk of sex but then "Personally I dont mind extra activities, if he makes me feel like a woman then I'll prove hm that I can be one."

I'm pretty sure you know what kind of "extra activities" Stephanie was talking about.

Just one last thing; you keep tossing the word "stereotypical" around. Please stop it. There is no such thing as a stereotypical housewife anymore.
    I've been talking to the much longer than that, but it's only since two months that I've met him as a girl, he also brought me girl clothes the first time and has been doing so ever since. He is very nice and totally understandable. When he touches me, it's because he knows I like that. And if he wants to take it further, I just might do that, I think he deserves it because he's so nice and has bought many clothes already. Remember, there's a difference between me normally and me as a girl.
    Also with stereotypical housewife I mean the old image people get when they think of one, like from tv. I know of course it's not correct, but not every Britt walks around with a bowl hat and an umbrella, yet that's the stereotype.They are not real.

Sounds ridiculously sexist to me to be honest.

If he want's it to be "as real as possible", might I suggest engaging in arguments about the correct default toilet seat position.
    Perhaps a spot of fighting over the half-way line on the duvet?

Is this too tame?

You might need to upgrade to going to bed with him, get all cuddly and then make it abundantly clear that you have a headache.

Christ, does anyone here have any respect for women at all? Why do I feel like everyone's interpretation of femininity is based around household chores and pleasing a man's appetites?
    Samantha -x-

Banned Read only
    I've been talking to the much longer than that, but it's only since two months that I've met him as a girl, he also brought me girl clothes the first time and has been doing so ever since.
    Yeah....you'll be putting out. Or he'll find someone else to play his wife.

He is very nice and totally understandable. When he touches me, it's because he knows I like that. And if he wants to take it further, I just might do that, I think he deserves it because he's so nice and has bought many clothes already. Remember, there's a difference between me normally and me as a girl.
    For someone who claims to be a straight guy you're sounding really easy.

And please, enlighten us as to the difference between you dressed as a guy and dressed as a girl. I mean we all have a different persona depending on how we dress but so far I haven't seen someone who goes from being a straight guy to a gay guy just because they're wearing a skirt.

Don't get me wrong, do what you want. It's not my life. But just don't be surprised if things turn ugly if you say no to your sugar daddy.

Also with stereotypical housewife I mean the old image people get when they think of one, like from tv. I know of course it's not correct, but not every Britt walks around with a bowl hat and an umbrella, yet that's the stereotype.They are not real.
    What TV stations do you watch that that is the image you get of (house)wives? Or men in hats with umbrellas?

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Sounds ridiculously sexist to me to be honest.

Christ, does anyone here have any respect for women at all? Why do I feel like everyone's interpretation of femininity is based around household chores and pleasing a man's appetites?
    I know that's not my interpretation of it.

"Remember, there's a difference between me normally and me as a girl."

There's only one you, however, whatever mode you're in. This sounds like it sounds like fun to you. I worry about someone falling in love and getting hurt, that's all. We normally advance commitment in return for commitment.

But then, you're a big girl.