Thread: New Clothes

New Clothes

How many of you love trying on new clothes, I can spend all day shopping and loving every minute

I love it!
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Me too. Just love to shop. I have WAY TOO many girl clothes for oppertunity to wear them out to nice places.....which usually ends up buying more.

Time gets away from me, glad I have a few places to go where they understand me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Oh yeah,nothing beats it. There are many therapeutic advantages to it lol. Can't wait to go again next week.

I just bough a new pencil skirt , I wear it almost ever day with thy highs an heels it a great combo. Jo

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamala E View Post
    ......I can spend all day shopping and loving every minute.......
    As the youngest, I was dragged around by my mother and sisters while they had me sit and wait as they tried stuff on and ooo'd and aaaah'd each other. And there were seemingly endless hours in beauty shops as mom got her hair done every Saturday. My fabulous shopping experience is perusing thrift stores. Thousands of items, each one a bargain. And, the items that just don't work out, you just donate back.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

After 55 years of dressing I still am amazed how excited I get when trying on new clothes. Always something to look forward to.

I always hated shopping. Then when I began building my ladies wardrobe I loved it. Dress like a girl, feel like a girl, think like a girl and shop like a girl I guess.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I absolutely hate shopping except for when it's for new girl clothes for Sandra, that never gets old and is such a rush. My wife and I recently got a hot tub and I needed a new swim suit and asked if I could get a one piece and would she go and help me pick one out. She did one better, gave me a brand new one that she had not even taken the tags off of and I just love it. We use the hot tub regularly and I love wearing my one piece suit.
    I want to be this girl!

It's one of my favourite things to do. If I had loads of cash and lots of time my house would be a giant walk in closet. I can see why so many ladies get hooked and turn into shop-a-holics. The clothes are so much more interesting and exciting compared to mens clothes. So many items and materials and then you add the shoes and accessories. I have to agree with CarlaWestin my faves are thrift stores. You just never know what gems you are going to come across and they are always bargains.

There is a huge 2 story prom/wedding retail store very close to me. Everytime I walk by I go really slow and try to take it all in. I'm making it my aim in the new year to get dressed up and call in and spend lots of time trying on different dresses and taking lots of pics, that would be a dream come true xx

I really enjoy it and will spend hours in a store going from item to item