Thread: Wife Found My Stash!

Wife Found My Stash!

Well my wife found my stash. She was looking for some candy I had hide on her that she didn't want around because of her diet. Well we a DADT relationship I hide my things in the basement so she doesn't see them. She wanted the candy more than she thought and was looking for it. When she came across them things.

When I came home she told she found my stash and she wasn't going to bug me about dressing any more. That was 3 weeks ago and she hasn't said a word about me dressing. Now she didn't find all my things just a bra and panties set a skirt and top and a pair of black heels in my filing cabinet. That I put on when I have only a little time to my self. I think she would have freaked out if she found everything.

But my life has gotten easier since she found my stash.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only
    It does take a load of stress off for sure, my wife is pretty cool, she doesn't mind seeing my girl wardrobe in the wash, even asked if I wanted my panties washed once (guess she hadn't seen them in the laundry for a couple weeks and started to get concerned LOL 😂 )

Sounds like she reacted better than most people would.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm surprised u haven't brought it, or something else, up. Maybe she's willing to let DADT thaw a little?

I test my DADT daughter weekly. If she says nothing and/or gives me "the look"? I change the subject immediately!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hell-o Glenda
    Sounds to me like she just earned herself a little
    something from that box of candy!
    ( you know.....a little positive reinforcement!)
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

My wife would be surprised to find mens clothing rather than womens stashed somewhere. LOL I'm Very lucky, my wife fully supports me in my dressing and often brings something home pretty for me to wear.

Banned Read only
    If you're in a true DADT relationship, then she should not bug you about your stash unless she finds a really large break the piggy bank stash. That would be a different story....no vacations because you spent all the $$$ on bras and panties. I guess it will also teach her not to look for hidden candy. It really could have been worse if she did not know you are a cross dresser.

Aspiring Member
    Well atleast she didn't flip out. Sometimes finding stashes is a good way to get things out in the open more, even in a daft situation. Hope for the best for you

Silver Member
    Well, maybe you don't need to stash it anymore? My stash is in the closet on the end of the rack. Not center. Plus I have a couple of drawers for "accessories". My under-things are in my dresser drawer, to the back. Kind of a cross between normal out, but out of sight. Much more convinient that way.

Just a thought. Hate to hear about girls getting a hernia from shoving totes up into the ceiling!

Wow Megan, My stash is also hanging in our walk in robe in plain view and I have two drawers allocated in a dresser for my lingerie. My dressing hovers between DADT to my wife buying items for me and doing my make up. My stash was once well hidden and just migrated. Although dressing is a topic that is not often discussed or my wife normally is part of, I think she is happy that I am no longer super secretive.

She told me to hide things down stairs so it won't be in her face. And I did what she wanted. She knows I'm not going to stop so she doesn't want it wear she can see it every day.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Silver Member
    Well that's not too awful bad. Just a little uncomfortable when she comes across it, but no shocking revelation. I could live with that. In fact, by putting my stuff on the end, it is still mostly out of sight out of mind. Except the drawers drawer!

I would call this a mostly happy thread. Get her some nice flowers out of the blue, and let her know how much you love her.

Banned Read only
    G:

You know, it's a funny thing about human nature. We can be confronted with a big mass of information and have the worst reaction, but it's not unusual to receive the same information (only in small bits) and be OK with things. Perhaps this is how your situation is turning out.

DeeAnn

the more we feel comfortable the more comfortable we feel! LOL good for you
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Reality Check
    You found out exactly what I've been preaching: Your chances of hiding your dressing from someone who lives in the same house with you are slim to none. They will find your stuff or other traces of your dressing eventually.

You were in a DADT situation so she knew it was there, she just didn't want to see it. No she has seen it and seems OK with it. This may be an opportunity to thaw out the DADT if you do it right. Start slow, real slow. Panties or maybe a bra. Maybe women's jeans or tights. Maybe a unisex blouse. Maybe a bracelet or earrings. See how she reacts.

I came out to my wife after she found a single nylon in the bathroom. Life is much easier now as she accepts my underdressing. My stash is now in plain view in my chest of drawers.

Banned Read only
    Glenda,
    I'm glad it's worked out OK .
    I'm just wondering if your wife is happy with that or is beginning to think there could be more ? Will you tell her if she asks or not ?

My wife knows where my stuff is but to my knowledge has never looked, I did have a sort out and threw some things away and gave everything a good wash because I have added so many new items since shopping in charity shops ! I don't know what will happen when she finally decides she'd like to see my stuff ?

Hi Glenda, I'm glad you still have your stash and more.
    I came out to my wife when she found a nightie I had forgotten to put away, now all of my stuff is in our bedroom, my wife also washes my nighties and panties and I have even asked her to repair a split seem on a skirt which she agreed to do, however, I won't complain if it doesn't get done, that would be pushing it.
    Jennie x

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    When my wife found my stash it was after I blurted out my "secret" and she went looking while I was out of the house. She did her research and decided, to my relief, that it was okay and part of me she was going to be comfortable with. We had 'The Talk' a couple of days later and she told me that it was probably a better idea for me to take my my nice things out of the bag in the basement and put them on hangers in the closet. It was a great relief to say the least.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Your chances of hiding your dressing from someone who lives in the same house with you are slim to none. They will find your stuff or other traces of your dressing eventually.
    Krisi, perhaps I'm the exception that proves the rule, but my ex-wife in 16 years of marriage never found my stuff and she was the biggest snoop I have ever met. I hid mine with her old clothes that she did not wear and we were no where near the same size.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You found out exactly what I've been preaching: Your chances of hiding your dressing from someone who lives in the same house with you are slim to none. They will find your stuff or other traces of your dressing eventually.
    I just purged my men's shorts since I'm never wearing them again. Boy did a fight ensue!
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

My wife didn't want my things upstairs where she could see and asked me to put it in the basement so she won't see them. She was OK with them there since that where she wanted them. She knows I won't stop. Plus I told before we got married about CDing and she was OK then but didn't ask anything about it the day she found some things in my dresser.

I have no male underwear at all. All my tees, tank tops and panties are cotton no lace so she doesn't say anything about them. Just glad she was OK with my things and didn't get rid of them. But we seem to have a understanding about my things now. Still doesn't like me to on mascara. I do most days but not heavy.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Glenda, it seems that in some ways it was good she found you stash. Even though she knew about your CDing it seems that it may have helped clear the air a bit. I had a similar experience. Though my wife is not going out and buying me clothes she has no problem with me dressing. It was the secrecy that stressed her out.

Years ago when I met my wife and she first came over to my place, she discovered a lot of shoes, dresses, skirts, blouses, lingerie and pantyhose hanging in closets and stuffed in draws. She was visibly upset. She thought I lived with a woman and was just playing her.

I was in a no win situation. I really loved her and wanted to be with her but I thought I was toast. I could try to lie and hope she would buy it or tell the truth. I decided to go with the truth. I told her I'm in a group that does these gender bending parties at school. I dress up and go to these parties. I know it's really insane sounding but it's fun. She looked at me seemingly trying to process this. OK dress up for me. I got a dress, wig, shoes, pantyhose, makeup, bra and breast forms, went in another room and transformed myself.

When I came out and she looked at me, she was amazed. She told me I was really pretty and very sexy. She got a kick out of it and liked it a lot. Only thing was she asked me not to dress like that when we went out. It would make her look like a Plain Jane.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    My wife told me just this morning that I now officially have more woman's clothes in my drawers and closet than I have man clothes. My response was " pretty cool right"?
    I want to be this girl!