Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what kind of man are you without the dress?

"Pretty" macho pun intended

Just a regular guy I guess. Still pretty private with my dress up and just got back into it. Love the feeling!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Quite a bit messier and totally manly. I feel so much better dressed fully, makeup and all. I do underdress always, most times in the winter I wear a bra under loose fitting sweatshirts, wife can't understand why but she allows my guilty pleasures. I do very hard manual labor all day, I am said to be the hardest working man any of my family or friends have ever known, and I do it all with string bikini panties and a bra. LOL!!!!
    I want to be this girl!

That is fantastic Sandra! That must feel so good and also knowing it is your secret too!

Sandra,
    High 5 hun, I am like that too. I am a lot more manly and messier too. But then, I change into something comfortable, like leggings and a tight halter top and do my house cleaning. I should get a maids costume I guess, lol.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Over the past year I would say that if I'm not in a dress there's a 90% chance I'm in skinny jeans with knee high brown boots, a skirt or yoga pants.

Was a very ''macho man'' up until I embraced my crossdressing but my macho exterior was just a front to cover up my feminine tendencies that would otherwise be noticeable nowadays I am more feminine in man mode than I ever thought I would be but not nearly as much as when I'm dressed then its like shania twain ''man I feel like a woman''
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Actually pretty manly. I like old cars, heavy metal music black coffee, and straight bourbon. My wife tells me that's why it was such a shocker to her and so hard to deal with when I first came out to her. She also said that since I have come out and express my "feminine" side that I seem a lot more mellowed out.
    Last edited by Jamie390; 12-03-2015 at 06:10 PM.

easy going, imaginative, inquisitive.
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

My wife is almost cd at home, doing the housework! Usually leggings and blouse, kind of uni sex since this is comfortable to do the chores. We girls should do the same and not feel we are not still the same! Shaving, skin care and wearing sensible female knickers essential though!
    You have great legs!
    Sally

Wear uniform at work soon as I get home I become Tami Joy an weekends I'm Tami weather I home or going out.

My wife is the only one who has really experienced me dressed up. I think that she would describe me as exhibiting more feminine traits in general. So, she probably doesn't see much of a difference from when I am dressed up to when I am not. I find that my taste in female fashion is a lot more varied than my taste for male fashion. I rarely wear anything outside of earth tone t-shirts and jeans/shorts. En femme, I am finding that I enjoy a mixture of dark tones and bright colors! I think I'm like you though. I like to take a break from my masculine duties/expectations/obligations and doll myself up for a short time.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    At work I wear womens elastic waist white nurses slacks and any shade of blue scrub tops. The tops are womens with pockets put low with no breast pockets and side vents at the hem. I wear long white socks with womens nurse clogs in white. I wear a body shaper and white full cut panties. No male clothes at all working as a nurse. However, without makeup and being bald I always pass on the male side of the spectrum. I've worn the same outfit with my make-up and wig done right and a bra to enhance the breasts that the body shaper normally hold down and present totally female. Out of work clothes I usualyy wear thw same underwear with ladies jeans, ladies Hush Puppy shoes and loose sweaters or T's. If I'm wearing a sweatshirt I can usually get away wearing my bras which give me support without being to obvious. As far as how I'm perceived by others, at work I've been told by other nurses and family members of patients that I am a caring gentle person. If anyone thinks that I'm more feminine they have never indicated it to me. Only in the heat of summer do I wear only male clothes.