Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how manly of a man are you when you are in man mode

how manly of a man are you when you are in man mode

Hello to all I am miranda

a name just chosen being my secret is out after more than 30 year's and is has gone to a level never before taken and I love it I feel so ME!! I mean free I am trying to understand the new me I am such a manly man a biker I ride dirt bikes and do wheelies I am a master mechanic I and I love it whan I get to dress up and parade around the house in my thigh highs and mini skirt in full makeup is anyone else tis far apart on the spectrum thanks for allowing me to post

No I have never wanted to ride dirt bikes. How dare you!

Banned Read only
    I'm almost exactly the same no matter how I am dressed. Meaning that I don't do anything differently just because I have a bra on.
    Last edited by Laurana; 12-05-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Miranda, a nice name welcome. I live both as a many man and a feminine female. Well, not so feminine. The clothes do not change me. I did ride dirt bikes as a younger lad and have lived an adventurous life. I now ride the big bikes. Harley yep. But yes it is great to allow your feminine side come out.
    Part Time Girl

Miranda,
    I am with you. I am really pretty manly, and I like it. I have a beard, I like heavy metal and hardcore punk music, old cars, (Mopars in particular), black coffee, and I fit just about every other masculine stereotype. I never really had the desire to present as a lady in public. Although, now that I have come out to my wife and she has gotten over her initial shock... who knows what the future will bring. But i really do like dressing up at home in leggings and a sports bra or a woman's bathing suit, just to stay in touch with my feminine side.

In male mode, I'm not all that manly and to be honest, my masculine side is more of an act. I'm transgendered and really a girl on the inside. My masc side is only an act at best until I can show the world the girly girl that i really am.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I'm the same, finger nail polish doesn't change the way I work and will say 'cute' when I want.
    Whats man mode, clothes you wear or things you do ? Right there is the problem we have in this society, labeling and putting people into groups. I know GGs who would put any Man to shame on Manly things and the same goes for Men being better at what we would say is typical women things. People at work really don't know what to think of me, for 2 years they known me as anti-government gun loving camo wearing 3%er, now I'm sporting polished nails. I kind of like %ucking with their small town minds.
    I am just a 50 year old who really don't care anymore what people think of me, I just want to live free to be myself the rest of the time I have on this earth.

Same here Jamie.
    When im dressed I still do and like "manly" things. The only thing is if im doing something creative i will add little feminine touches into it.
    Ellie May 😘

Ha this question is quite weird for me to think about. I'm certainly not mr macho man in any respect, never have been. I do have my moments, I live to grill, I'm decent with cars, and loved (and dearly miss) my beard.

At the same time, even when not dressed I love to curl up out side with a cup of coffee and a book on a cold morning, or go out with the girls and check out cute guys.

It's all depends how comfortable I am in a sit as well.

You all are great I love it this is so much good stuff I feel like jumping on my dirtbike and doing a wheelie clear thew town in full dress mini skirt thigh highs and knee high boots

Just4me, as Nike says ' just do it ' and have some pics taking, that would be cool.

I am transgender, and the less manly I try to be when still in male mode, the less stress I feel. That said, when I was younger I did my fair share of overcompensating, strutting around like a bantam rooster (I am 5'7"). I drove a black '73 Camaro, studied martial arts, worked on friends' cars just for fun, the whole nine. I repiped and rewired my own house, got dirty, destroyed the skin on my knees, my fingernails, and collected small scars like badges of honor.

I still love cars, and if I find the vintage Mercedes of my dreams (like a nice girly CLK 430 Cabrio or an R129 SL) then I will get my hands dirty again.

But being a girl is necessary to my sanity (and controlling my blood pressure), so these days I don't go out of my way to act macho.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Aspiring Member
    I've got quite a few stereotypically masculine interests (motoring being the most prominent) and almost definitely many mannerisms for that matter. I don't consider female!me to be a direct black/white contrast to that; a bra and panties on me have absolutely nothing to do with my interests and trains of thought. Playing to stereotypes, I'd aspire to be both silk and steel whether I present male or female.

I'd never ride a dirt bike without full protective gear, but there might well be lingerie underneath for all you wouldn't know.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 12-05-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think a lot here are the same as you are.
    I'm more girly than most gay guys but I do love to hunt and adore 60's muscle cars and drag racing.

Banned Read only
    I USED to be a hard drivin', skirt chasin', bar fightin' MAN 😠 Long story short, now I struggle to portray a masculine image when I absolutely need to, not sure I even have a MAN mode anymore 😉

I work construction every day I'm wearing dirt coverd jeans ( women's) and Victoria's Secret panties. If my coworkers only new lol.

Miranda,

Like you I am sometimes a man's man. However, I still like to dress. I think my wife feels I am not too feminine when I am dressed, but I feel more feminine.

Unfortunately, I am very manly, and am over-vested in that persona. I'm torn. Being an Alpha Male has served me well. I have a gorgeous wife, beautiful children, and I'm a successful, well-paid executive. I served in the US Army for over 25 years, almost 4 years Active Duty. I was a paratrooper and a Drill Sergeant. At my peak of physical conditioning, I was fairly intimidating, and in an attempt to hide my feminine self I engaged in all sorts of compensatory macho BS, including bar fighting, martial arts. etc. I also learned all manner of home remodeling skills and rehabbed a 100 year old home room by room, learning the operation of power tools and keeping all my fingers in the process. I happily split wood expertly with a maul, am a camping and hiking guru, and generally kick ass in all I do.

I have a deep command voice, supreme confidence, gravitas, and swagger. I make an impression as a man, no doubt.

All of that has been an act. The only genuine part of my life is the love and affection I feel for my wife and kids. But I feel sometimes they were achieved under false pretenses. My wife knows about my CD and is beginning to understand that it runs deeper, but she has also seen me "keep it together" for the last 3 years, not upsetting the applecart to pursue some dream...fetish...compulsion...or the real life I ought to be living. Just because I am good at being a man doesn't mean I am happy being one.

I am happy that I have a great family and a good job. I am unhappy that I have to live a lie. But it's too late to change everything, because it's no longer just about me. I'd love to wear a skirt suit to work Monday morning, but that would be selfish. The upheaval it would create with my family, my boss, my coworkers...just everyone...means it isn't worth it to take all this public beyond my wife.

Like you I love to parade in my dresses, skirts, heels and hose. But I've come to realize I need to compartmentalize that, or all the rest of the good things in my life will come tumbling down.

Cheers

Gretchen

i'm not into dirt bikes either, but i did stay at a holiday inn express...

my ex traded in her menstrual cycle for a harley... omg thats terrible!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I'm more girly than most gay guys but I do love to hunt and adore 60's muscle cars and drag racing.

LMAO Tracii, so if i challenge you to a 100 yard dash, is that drag racing??
    paula

Even when presenting as a male, I cannot say that I am not much of a man. These days outside of things work related I tend to live as a woman. I have absolutely no desire to work on cars. My goal is to eventually live as a woman 24/7.

When your girlfriend complains that "God, you're such a girl", manly is not a word that can describe you.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

how manly of a man are you when you are in man mode?

Why little darlin, I'm so manly that when I have my chest waxed, I use Gorilla glue and a sheet of Tyvek, pulled off by three mules stung by hornets. Occasionally it makes me wince a little bit. Splashing a bit of grain alcohol on it cools it off. Manly enough?

Sorry about that ladies, couldn't resist doing that.

Joking aside, I feel most manly when I'm transforming into Rhonda, putting on on the underwear, shapers, clothes, wig, makeup, etc. It truly does take a real man to go through all that trying to portray and be the best woman that he can. Most "manly men" would do it as a one off joke, so long as the important people in their lives knew it was a joke. We're decidedly different, willing to put ourselves out there for the world, confident that this is who we are and that there's nothing wrong with what we do.

(Finally, don't use Gorilla glue on skin. Ever!)

Best,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I'm right at home when I am welding, chopping wood and working on my cars.
    Kate

Other than occupation, I present decently. No complaints about little stuff, I shake off pain quite well and don't mention it, wear normal male attire that's well taken care of, but no one would ever consider referring to me as a 'dandy', I'm just not that meticulous. I make no efforts to conceal my admiration for beautiful women, but never overtly stare and tend to keep my mouth shut about it. I think that one of the big things about being a man is not to let minor stuff even bother you. I see so many guys who seem afraid to get wet when it rains, won't go out in the cold for even a moment without a coat, or afraid to get their hands dirty at all, or get squeamish about touching disgusting things, then they try to act all macho after it. Guys who are afraid of bugs, little dogs, etc., also come across a bit effeminate. The thing that bothers me is most of those men make a big production about how tough they are, yet, it's pretty obvious that the reality is a bit different. The funniest ones? The bikers who are afraid to get tetanus shots. Now that's funny.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Not much really. Petite and smooth with some feminine features (high cheekbones, small mouth, etc.). Always loved my feminine side but had to suppress it and put on the manly act. Would rather work on my makeup than cars and shop rather than watch football or nascar.