Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost 6 years

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Anita, please remember it's the quality of your input that counts the most. Don't succumb to becoming a post-counter who feels the need to chime in with 'me too' because of some misguided concept that the more posts you have somehow indicates greater wisdom. On every forum it's blatantly obvious that there's at least a few who think their post count gives them some special credibility that doesn't really exist.

>>>>
    We'd all be better off, and there'd be lots more space left on the servers everywhere if everyone eliminated post counts so no one would sink to the level of seeing how many times they can add some useless gibberish just to watch their 'score' get higher.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560

I think most of us take your point. XX

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've found that when I leave the television off I have a lot more time for almost everything, including time spent here and in the kitchen.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Don't feel bad dear. It took me almost 9 years to hit 1000 posts. Easy to do when I do not have a smart phone, (just a great flip phone that I absolutely love and which can't be hacked either,..so simple.) Plus I am only on here once a week, usually Sunday morning.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I sit outside, smoke cigars, and do the forum. Smoking cigars may not seem feminine, but all of the cigar stores in the area are run or owned by women.

I joined earlier this year and already find it hard to get online as much as I would like. When I do, I spend a couple hours reading through the posts. I really enjoy this place!

I tend to post a lot whenever I get the pink fog, that's why my post count seems to be high!