Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you bothered by your male form when crossdressing?

Are you bothered by your male form when crossdressing?

As men, we put on weight differently than women. We either get fat with a big belly, not hips, or we gain lots of upper-body muscle. I don't know about you, but I can't stand it when I dress. When I dress, I want to look as much like a woman as possible. Does it bother you?

Yep, I try to keep my gut in better shape and if it gets larger yes it bothers me. I don't like big guts on GG's either. I like to look as thin and sexy as I can.
    Part Time Girl

We work with what we have, but "illusion additions" help. When getting dressed, I add silicone hip pads, fanny pads, waist cincher, push-up underwire bra, silicone breast forms...shave chest & contour with make up. It's amazing what curves will do for both me and others. Works for me. (smile)

I try to keep fit and nature gave me a form close to most women, if 6'2". I have shapely legs (with hair), thin forearms, my upper arms are bigger than average for a woman, but I have seen plenty with arms just as large. I tuck well without pain or any gaff. I have a 38B chest naturally (also with hair like Sean Connery). So give me 15 minutes with a razor or hair remover, and I could do well. But I need to compromise for my wife to still have her masculine husband that she married be visible, so I do what I can!
    Hugs, Ellen

It definitely bothers me so I do a few things to make myself look more desirable. I'm naturally really slim, but I watch what I eat so that I gain no excess weight, while still remaining pretty healthy. As far as muscles go, I've never really had them, I don't work out at all and make sure not to do much strenuous exercise, especially with my upper body. I only really workout my thighs and butt to give myself a better shape in that area, otherwise the rest of my body is tight but doesn't have much muscle mass or definition, which is how I like it. Hands are another thing, and hair, I don't do anything that will damage them, I try to keep my hands as smooth as possible and my nails in good condition. With hair, alot of guys and trans girls don't take proper care of it, especially when it starts to get a bit of length, for me it's a big deal so I treat mine really well. One more thing is body hair, getting rid of as much of it as possible goes along way, for me a smooth body is essential to feeling comfortable. Always being so body conscious I just have to do these things.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm learning to just deal with it lately and not let my weight gain bother me too much.
    My belly is getting to the point I can't really hide it anymore other than photo angle tricks or loose jeans,pants and tops so if my belly sticks out it sticks out.
    My pecs have gotten more meat on them so better cleavage is one side effect I will not complain about. LOLOL
    Hip pads really help to make the belly look smaller in relation.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-19-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM View Post
    Does it bother you?
    Not so much. I've never been a large person anyway, so I don't have a large chest, shoulders or arms. Due to a lot of cycling as a kid, and also in more recent times, my bottom and legs are larger than expected. The only thing I'm missing is width at the sides; the back is more than adequate. The issue I have is that my waist measurement has increased in recent years, so I need to work on that.

DeeAnn

Yes. I think my shapewear collection is getting larger than my regular femme attire. At least tucking part is covered (thanks Spanx and tight panties). I find as I enter my 50's my abdomen isn't so cooperative. I'm can still fit into a size 4 Levis but keep my blouse un tucked.

It is what it is - would like to be a little thinner and I am working on that

Yes it does bother me. Unfortunately, not enough to make me do something about it.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

no because im in pretty good shape right now

Yep, definitely do not find dressing as enjoyable the more masculine looking I am. A few months ago I decided to try to use this to my advantage to help curb my CDing (due to it interfering with my regular life). I'm 6'3"...when I was down below 180 lbs with less substantial shoulders, my body was very feminine looking, but now I'm at 210 with broader shoulders and it really kills the illusion/experience. But I still find myself wanting to dress, so I guess that answers that question...

It bothers me a good deal. I wish I could have a more feminine form.🌺

Not so much my form, just my body hair. I'd love to lose it but the wife likes it.
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes. Which is why I use every trick in the book to avoid seeing ANYTHING male in my mirror or photos!

If u want to create a fem illusion badly enuff? Almost all of us can!

IMG_3096 (618x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'd say it's the other way around. The most I hate shaving (which is nevertheless necessary for me to have a full CD experience). Shaving takes a lot of time, gets uncomfy later and somehow, the whole process of transformation goes against my laziness and cosiness. Dunno, is weird at least.

Banned Read only
    AmandaM,
    I keep my weight constant at 147lbs, by walking the dog twice a day, it doesn't bulk the muscles up but does tone the legs and keeps the waist line in trim because of the mild stomach exercise walking gives, so I have a fairly symmetrical figure of 37" 31" 37" at 5' 7", I don't overdo bra padding and so I don't need hip pads, ( I've always had a well rounded rump ) . So my male shape and female shape pretty well match, apart from the bust size, I'm happy I can get into a UK size 12 usually off the peg . Just to add insult to it, I can eat more or less what I like and don't put weight on.
    No I'm not bothered by my male form , I'm one happy bunny !!

As for the shaving issue , yes it is a pain in the butt but I do legs and chest every morning, making it part of my daily routine rather than being a nuisance when I want to dress .
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-19-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sherry that is right no matter what body shape one may have you can always find a way to look feminine.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-19-2016 at 01:05 PM.

yes. my shoulders and arms are a dead giveaway so i prefer
    the cooler weather so i can wear layers.
    paula

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I got depressed after a life-event, and stopped dressing, and gained more than 100lbs.
    It is so hard to consider being a BBW Gurl after I was so happy being such a vain, even arrogant, Tart!
    So it is on FULL STOP.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-19-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: If you have to use ***, then the word you wanted does not belong on this forum
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I hate that whenever I want to add some weights to my workout, it puffs me up. And I'm talking light weights. It's like, all I have to do is look at weights and I get bigger.

I guess that would be a benefit if I wanted to be manly.

Banned Read only
    Amanda,
    It depends how physical your job is, I was a self employed photographer for thirty years and lugging the heavy equipment about was enough to tone me up , I didn't need to work out, besides that I built two houses in between my work, so I was fit and lean without being bulked up.

On fitness, My trainer and I agreed we are just maintaining my body and I use lighter like 8 lbs dumbells when we use weights on our cross-fit. We have added jump rope amidst our running to make it more fitness oriented. A great workout. Also I do MTA with the physical trainer there. Really good stuff to keep a girls body up.
    Part Time Girl

Not that it bothers me, but who doesnt buy something they like the looks of and hope it fits nice?
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Banned Read only
    No, not at all. I prefer an athletic body on women anyway. I have what I have to work with so why complain? I'm too lazy to use anything but forms anyway. Biking takes care of most issues.