Thread: Here's a deep thought...

Banned Read only

Here's a deep thought...

.. for us 'tweens' who happen to be students of theoretical physysics 😞

Do you prescribe to the 'block universe' theory? Do you think you're a woman 'already' and things influencing you 'now' are just the future affecting the 'past' (your perceived present) to affect your 'future'?

Yah, Google it 😠

if my friends consider me as one of the girls already, does that count?
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Kinda like string-bikini theory?

I'll give this some thought and get back to ya' yesterday morning.

My jumps (deja vu's) in the Block universe, while some have been seconds, some have been decades, never once was I before or in the future a woman.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Jeepers Robin, it's still Monday!

It is all physical, and I will think about it tomorrow. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well its Tuesday, Robin, Block universe theory? Block regression theory. Perhaps we were a woman in the past life and it is effecting us now.
    Part Time Girl

And what does an atomic crossdressing duck say? Quark quark.

Hi Robin,

Being a theoretical physicist by training also ... i have my own theory, increasingly being validated by researchers ... there is no beginning, no end, no one time is more than another, each perspective projects/radiates from its own time-space as such, depending on your unique wave packet any of these can be true, tho for most people they are driven by their past which has a reflected-predictive future mapped out. some people are outside of those structures tho', for me the more interesting ones :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

What do you think Robin? What's your theory?

I would argue there is more, much more, to everything (and maybe less too) than it seems. All of our experience "here" happens in a seemingly limited space/time contextual framework. Or not...are there threads that connect? I believe that from this context of being (and knowing consciously), we can only fathom conceptually a very small part of the whole. And if so, then what?

And maybe that raises another question, namely does intuition tell us anything. And if so, what is that about? How many of us have met people for (seemingly) the very first time, felt an immediate connection to or repulsion, and felt that we knew them all along? What does intuition offer?

Coming full circle, I believe this (energy, attraction and connection) are directly related to your question. Or, could it be possible that "I" am currently "me/here" or you Robin "you/there", and both be GG's in the past, present, and future and/or all three concurrently, and maybe one of us is Barbara Jo's mother with the real pretty lingerie from the late '40's and early "50's?

I would argue yes.

I do believe we are essentially energetic beings. And, to quote the lyric from a Bruce Cochburn song "It's all going somewhere...".

Kate

eep... I feel that the questions you ask are more closely related the nature of conscience more than the nature of time.

I do very much believe the future is just as immutable as the present or past, but I also feel that decisions do matter.

I don't know if anyone else had the puzzle balls as a kid. Each piece holds the other in place and nothing can stay together until all the pieces are in place .

Same goes with our decisions. The future is the way it is because of the way things are now. Including the decisions you are making. If you change something in the past, then it has already affect the present, and the future.
    Last edited by AlleyKat; 12-09-2015 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Phone spazzed on the rain

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    Do you prescribe to the 'block universe' theory? Do you think you're a woman 'already' and things influencing you 'now' are just the future affecting the 'past' (your perceived present) to affect your 'future'?

....or?

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Or...have another glass of wine ad f'get about it...math gets hard after three integration symbols in a single equation 😴

I believe in the existence of parallel universes. I think that there is a multiple dimension somewhere that has captured my feminine self and is directing my every activity.

Mind blown... and I love it!!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Robin, That's like a Water Well that's also a Deep subject ! ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hell-o Robin,
    You would t be interested in purchasing a DeLorean, would ya?
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Way to deep Robin!!! LOL!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

I'm one of those who believe in the infinite universes idea, you know, the one which theorizes that every possible thing happens to a Lexi in infinite possible universes, where there are Lexis in some and no Lexi at all in others. So, somewhere, I've already transitioned and had SRS at the age of 14; in another, I was born a girl and grew up into a very beautiful teen who's an A student, gymnast and cheerleader; somewhere else I was never molested and grew up normally as a boy. In some other places I've already died, or never been born. And yet in another, there IS a cure for all the gender dysphoria I experience; and of course the one where I'm a rich Formula one driver who is married to Shania Twain (now that's a universe I want to live in!) The infinite is quite a concept, and I reluctantly admit that I spend way too much time thinking of what my life could be in other universes......and wonder if the fantastic just might occur to me in this one someday.......you never know.

It's also the reason I'm not religious and not afraid of dying; for I will always exist at this point in time in this universe, and I will always exist in past moments in time here as well as in every possible iteration of Lexi in many other universes in the past, present, and future. And whenever I get depressed, I reconsider all the good things I have done, and the ripples in existance and how the good will I spread will spread onward to others, the 'pay it forward' idea; if every person I've helped did one thing to help someone else, then I've made an enormous positive impact on this world and on millions of lives. I can die a happy man......or girl..... depending on which universe I am in. Now don't tell me anything to burst that bubble.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 12-11-2015 at 01:36 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

wow, very interesting.

My 2 possible "you wack job" theories are reincarnation and other worldly entity possession.

I won't get into the ins and outs as it would take me a week to explain but put simply.

1. We were females in a previous life (more than likely the life we had just before this one) and we are very intuitive or/and a lot of that female energy remained with us into this existence.

2. That our female personas are not in fact ours at all. The theory that there are female incarnate entities using our bodies and minds as a medium to come through and interact and play with this existence (especially sex part) the bloody horny devils!! haha, only theories of course but always good to throw something out there. The reason I would give any of these any validity is pretty much based on things/habits I do when dressed enfemme that would never even cross my mind when in male default mode even things I would find disgusting..... interesting