Leonal posted a thread asking if we had been with a guy. This last weekend was one of my few days a year to shop, dress and enjoy myself a little. I bought Christmas gifts for my children, bought heels from Payless. a "so-obsessed bra" and panties from VS, tights, and a tennis skort and top for myself, and went to relax, dress and have a few drinks in private. My second night, after touching base with home, I searched for a connection--having let my inhibitions down with a few beers. I made contact with a man who was honest of what he was looking for, asked me if I passed and asked another question. I had already went too far, as far as I was concerned, but was still curious. Somehow I lost the email connection, not intentionally, but through inadvertence. It was late, I let it go.

I am still tempted, but true to my wife. The lost connection was good because I, like many, may have done something I would not have otherwise done but for the buzz. I breached enough trust when the crossdressing came out. I don't want to breach anymore. FYI--we are now DADT, but I know she realizes I shop and dress when away, because she hasn't commented about shaved legs or underarms any time lately. So, lesson is dress, enjoy, no beer--no temptation or loss of inhibition.