Thread: Finally some time alone and another step forward!

Finally some time alone and another step forward!

It has been a long while since I have had anytime to myself. Tonight, while my wife is out to a business meeting, I have two hours of 'me time'. I live in a DADT situation and all is good with my wife. So, I got dressed in my favorite casual clothes and am enjoying the freedom of walking around my house in heels and feeling wonderfully relaxed, sensual, and at peace.

I find this site a great place to visit so I am able to login and enjoy the many experiences of others while dressed. I feel like I get to picture myself in, and feel the experiences of the stories you share and I thank you for taking me on journeys to shopping malls and around town journeys while I sit here in my closet.

The last time I shopped, I was dressed in male mode with the exception of panties, a shelf bra and lipstick which was close to the color of my own lips. I bought some panties and a blouse and started to get nervous as I stood in the checkout line, as other ladies were standing behind me. No one said anything and when I got to the check out, the lady noticed me, but never said a word or made me uncomfortable. This gave me the courage to take my time walking through the mall and doing some window shopping as I headed for my car.

When I got to my car, I was thrilled and was smiling, as I got noticed by the cashier and for the first time, knew for myself that (as so many of you have said) no one really cares about how you dress, as long as you don't draw attention to yourself and you act normally and go about your business confidently. The next time I get some more 'me time', I am going to take another shopping excursion with some more feminine clothes.
    It was great to progress another step in the pink cloud.

Thanks again for all the support you give me, without knowing. This site is wonderful!

Di

Sounds like you had a great outing! Congrats

You are just another diverse person going through the checkout.

Revel in your diversity. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you, Beverley. I will indeed revel away!😄

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you, Carrie. It was a good experience for me.

Always good to take those little steps... one at a time..
    In no time, you will be totally 'out' as a woman.. It will happen..
    Thanks to a wonderful step-daughter, it happened for me.. Whoo-Hoo..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Quote Originally Posted by Diversity View Post
    I feel like I get to picture myself in, and feel the experiences of the stories you share and I thank you for taking me on journeys to shopping malls and around town journeys while I sit here in my closet.
    As a fellow closeted sister, I feel exactly the same way. I love reading the accounts shared of wandering amongst the muggles and seeing pictures of those adventures as well.

So good to read that you had such a positive experience.
    Hugs,
    Sayyidah 'Sue'
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.