Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your ideal feminine look?

Lela...I subscribe to the "live and let live" school espoused recently by our favorite resident GG, Reine...but I would rather dress as a man than the way you describe. Here are my ideal feminine looks:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Classic and Timeless, Gretchen

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    We KNOW Karren LOLOLOL.
    Don't want you to forget it! Lol

Blouse, skirt, heels and a nice mid-length wig with soft curls.

Banned Read only
    I kinda like the 'bed head' look

images.jpg

GG/SO of a CD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretchen_To_Be View Post
    but I would rather dress as a man than the way you describe. Here are my ideal feminine looks:
    You are my soul twin. I love the elegant but sexy business look. I feel best in my professional wear. ♡ I subscribe to the idea that Lolita is reserved for people much tinier than myself.
    ~Greenie

Supportive wife to a wonderful man who just so happens to like to be fabulous some times.

Just about anything Anne Hathaway ever wore in one of her movies. But especially the clothing she wore in "The Devil Wears Prada." That, folks, is femininity.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Gretchen to be, nailed it for me. I love classy.

I'm with Sky, Lauren Bacall had class.

First of all my favorite look is variety, different versions of femme every day. Overall, slightly sexy cheerleader/disney girl, Look at the two dresses Kelli Berglund wears in last two thirds of the movie, How to Build a Better Boy, those are magic to me.

Also the more colorful outfits that AKB 48 dance in.
    "We are born naked, everything else is drag" - RuPaul

Banned Read only
    OK, Elizabeth Taylor in her white full slip in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof. If she could not get some guy's juices flowing, nothing could.

Aspiring Member
    A nice swirly pleated skirt with spaghetti strap top and my dressy blazer with strappy heels and accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyn53 View Post
    I'm with Sky, Lauren Bacall had class.
    So sad we have to write in past tense... barely a year ago.

Either! Or even here!

bacall.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    By the way, I was kidding about the high-heel rollerskates, but now I see they do exist:
    http://www.hooping.org/wordpress/wp-...500809_n-1.jpg
    I tell you what, forget the heels, but if I was 20-something, toned legs and perfect curly hair (I'm not asking for much, right?) I'd go for Linda Ronstadt's look in the cover of "Living in the USA", rollerskates included.

Gretchen nailed for me.

Banned Read only
    OK, seriously, cuz I'm a guy, ummm...chic? 😉

images-4.jpg

Aspiring Member
    I especially like formal dresses - bonus points for full organza or tulle skirts (at knee or tea length) and corset styled bodices. Not that many occasions even call for such fashions in the first place. Usually found in the 'bridesmaid' and 'homecoming' dress sections apparently.

Whenever I get a chance to dress these days, usually a blouse, knee length skirt or a similar dress paired with hose. Something presentable yet pretty and practical.

I always associated Lolita fashion with long sleeved ruffled blouses, knee length bell skirts, chiffon petticoats and neck bows (rather than with Lela's description). As much as I like the aforementioned style it isn't very practical - even less than the flared miniskirts I enjoyed in excess at one point in time.

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar
    The perfect look is many not one. That's one of the fun things about crossdressing. Depending how I feel or want to feel, I get to dress accordingly. To be honest since my crossdressing is behind closed doors, most of my dress is a bit on the ****ty side. As I sit writing this wearing satin leopard print bra and panties, black PVC corset, matching gloves, collar and thigh high black patent boots. I adore the ultra tight mini dresses and sexy corsets. One can never have too many high heeled shoes and boots. I do find myself as I continue to work on passing as a girl, the more conservative classy side is emerging. Suddenly Fem has this shimmering long sleeved blouse that Is beautiful. Pair it with one of my knee length dresses, some pearls and pumps. I love trying new looks. As far as the Lolita look. I think I would like to try that one too.

Hey, sisters, I wasn't claiming that my faves are superior. I honestly wanted to hear what everyone's faves are. And I do like those that have been mentioned. Almost anything, by the way, is better than drab. Ain't it? I like a lot of typical Lolita, but I like to add my own quirks. Check these out for example: https://www.google.com/search?site=&...&q=lolita+tutu.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Favorites? Cheerleader uniform. Close behind, what you see in my avatar & gothic lolita dresses. Next, school uniforms and the type (tartan and/or pleated skirt w/plain button down tops). I have several of all of these type outfits. What can I say, part of my personality is just stuck at around 14.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Brooke Shields is my style Icon if I have one. I especially like her in rhis series for V W

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDZSxFLcMVg

Otherwise. Contemporary casual is my go to now a days.

Cheers
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Yes, Gretchen, yes! I love the same--a bit too dressy for most work or social events, but you showed my ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by 2B Natasha View Post
    Brooke Shields is my style Icon if I have one. I especially like her in rhis series for V W

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDZSxFLcMVg

Otherwise. Contemporary casual is my go to now a days.

Cheers
    Natasha, that video was hysterical! LMAO! I hadn't seen that but loved it, thank you! I agree her clothes/style are gorgeous.

I try and look as feminine and pretty as I can whatever I wear, I wear what suits my mood at the time, sometimes naughty, sometimes nice and alot in between!

I hate game shows, but I am addicted to the price is right models. Typically elegant, never trashy, always way up there with a distinct feminine look.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

For me the ideal look is that of the 20s, long tight flowing dress and of course the long cigarette holder (I smoke). Wish I had the slim body and the curves for one of those dresses.