Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sexual arousal

Even at my age, I still get aroused when I become Sarah. During the "prep" time, I concentrate so much on getting my looks right that the arousal takes second place to the total package that I see in the mirror. The more time I spend enfemme when I get the chance and when I am with others a feeling of serenity and joy at being Sarah replaces the urges that I use to get 20+ years ago. Of course, there are those times when all this excitement can lead to the "great release".
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Oh hell, I won't lie. Of course I can get excited. when I was younger, it was instantaneous - put on panties and away we go. As I have gotten older, things are much more controlled - but the right look will do it.

I can when I start, but not as much now.

I tuck very well so I may get tight but I am under control and no signs.

It will pass

I believe in time you will get dressed and you will not be aroused I know when I first started I would be hard for Hours then In time I could dress and just be so comfortable in Women's clothing. I can't remember the last time I was aroused while dressed it just becomes the norm. At least for me. Follow your dream and all will work out.

Hugs DonnaP

Age & certain meds have really curtailed my excitement but I still notice a "stirring" if I se something that I think I'd like to wear.

Lacy PJs

I always get aroused when dressed,maybe theats why my much younger wife encourages me.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glynnis View Post
    I always get aroused when dressed, maybe that's why my much younger wife encourages me.
    You go, girlfriend Love making is always better when you're wearing something pretty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    PaulaQ quote;
    4. If you aren't in a hurry to get out of your clothes when CDed, and / or the sexual desire has gone away, my gender therapist asserts that this is a sign your gender issues are more about gender identity, rather than just expression.
    There may be a some truth to this, but not necessarily for everyone. I remember that I couldn't get out of the clothes fast enough after the deed, and some one on another site suggested that I needed to get past this point. Surpising to me, it was more difficult than I could have imagined. Yet, I pushed through and I am glad that I did. It is like a different state of mind, in which I have a peace within me, and that I have nothing to prove to myself. This is probably when I accept myself the most without any conditions.

Until the libido reaches zero there is still sexual arousal, it can just take alot more time than when I was younger. That's ok too.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Normally when I dress, I don't get aroused. But it's the intimacy, like when my s/o does my make up on occasion that arouses me. But when I do all this stuff myself... nothing.

Although I am almost 60, I still quickly become aroused when dressing, thinking of dressing, or seeing something I really would like to wear. I don't feel as if it will ever fade.

I do like to dress and become fully en fem, sit and relax and let the arousal subside. To me it feels very euphoric.

Platinum Member

All Systems Ready For Launch

At your tender young age I would say that everything sounds normal. ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Several contributors have put it well. Arousal might once have been the goal but when I realised that this happened too quickly and, in effect, prevented me from enjoying the clothes for longer, I slowly learned to control it. That allowed me to dress, enjoy being dressed and doing other things while dressed, making the whole experience more satisfying. Very rarely, when the opportunity presented itself, I could be dressed most of the day, go to bed and get up next morning to put my femeinine clothes back on for the start of the second day...and still control the arousal.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Generally for me dressing and wearing women's clothing does not lead to much arousal. I just feel so good when I dress that I get into my "pink fog" comfort zone.

The exception is when dressed in lingerie and lying in bed dreaming about being taken. No control at all.

Yes, I still get aroused while getting dressed, it just takes more time to arrive.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverTheStarlight View Post
    I'm still young enough to get aroused by even thinking of dressing. It does annoy me a little. Unless I'm wearing something exceptionally sexy, it subsides after a short while.
    Yeah, I'm still young enough, too! And, it doesn't annoy me at all.
    My CD'ing started >50 years ago as a way to be in the physical company of a female of my choosing and desire.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by gokatiegirl View Post
    Yes, I get sexual rush getting dressed. Always have and suspect I always will.
    Don't say "always will", you will get old like many of us here.
    Then you "will always" wish for it.

Note the reversal of the phrase.

Silver Member
    It depends getting dressed to have clothes on doesn't excite me. On the other hand getting dressed to be sexy can. I believe women go through the same thing. Think about it getting up and throwing on clothes doesn't turn women on. Putting on sexy lingerie and a pretty dress is a prelude to sexy times.

Quote Originally Posted by vixenvicki View Post
    Not so much anymore. When I was younger I was dressing for the arousal. Something about it being taboo I think. As my femme side matured, I started to dress like an everyday girl, instead of always putting on lingerie, and just wanted to express my femme self. With that, the arousal part went away.

Every now and again, I'll still put on lingerie to heighten arousal, but it's no longer the primary goal of dressing for me.
    Pretty much the same for me? When I wan younger? Most definately, but now? Its more about self expression

pDidn't know as a male and slipping on some soft, sexy clothes, that I wasn't suppose to get aroused. I have been dressing for just over 50 years and still get excited when dressing. Usual end the session making love with my SO and off for a cozy evening and a good night rest. Last evening Nancie picked up my SO from work and went to the next bigger town and she put gas on, went and picked up a pizza and went to the lake and ate. I (Nancie) took a walk along the lake. It was a cool 35 degrees but felt good on the stockings and under the skirt. Got home and had a wonderful evening of love making, only the skirt came off. Thanks for my accepting SO. Love her

I do get turned on thinking about dressing in a sexy outfit or even after looking at myself in the mirror while dressed. I guess it makes dressing more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Gretchen_To_Be View Post
    The moment you slip your foot in the first heel...then, as you watch yourself in the mirror, admiring your smoothly shaved legs in sheer hose, you raise one leg upwards behind you to don the other heel. You straighten your skirt, loving the sheen on your legs and how the heels lengthen them...
    Heaven!

I am under no illusions. I have a fetishistic interest in female elegance. It is a thrill to see it and it is a thrill to experience it. Nothing turns me on more than the combination of the two. Feminisation makes all the difference to me, to the extent that I love to be penetrated myself. My most explosive orgasms come when my wife and I are both clad in hosiery, heels and lingerie and she takes me as much as I take her.

Why look for a "solution" to sheer pleasure?

I don't even get aroused by the VS website anymore.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I am often sexually aroused when shopping and/or wearing girl clothes. I also have a heightened sense of awareness, of my body and my surroundings the few times I've ventured out dressed. I enjoy both states.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage4sarah View Post
    Even at my age, I still get aroused when I become Sarah. During the "prep" time, I concentrate so much on getting my looks right that the arousal takes second place to the total package that I see in the mirror. The more time I spend enfemme when I get the chance and when I am with others a feeling of serenity and joy at being Sarah replaces the urges that I use to get 20+ years ago. Of course, there are those times when all this excitement can lead to the "great release".
    Well said. Prep time, when trying to complete a look, requires focus and puts arousal on the back burner for me. At least the sexual kind.
    Yet I have noticed a different kind of arousal -- a more tactile, sensual one.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Sometimes I get a mental or emotional arousal when I look really good. It's like taking a drug (which I don't ever do) and I feel high on live. Maybe it's that I love how I look so much when I really fuss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.