Thread: Shaved Legs

Shaved Legs

So I know there seem to be a lot of these threads on here but I had to share this big step. I finally got the courage to shave my legs and wow, I love the way they look. So I went out and bought some pantyhose and slipped into them and am just enjoying the feeling sitting here sharing. I can't help but want more though. I want my toes painted and some heels to wear.

I find myself being pulled deeper and deeper into this and I'm loving it!

Nicole

the feeling of having shaved legs is incredibly wonderful,and please paint your toes and wear heels it is all so wonderful, you will never stop! you will only want to do it more and more and buy pretty things and wigs and makeup, it is such a nicefeeling being fem!

Nicole, as Jamie says, the feeling is exotic when you first do it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Nichole your well on your way but be careful the pink fog is a dangerous thing.
    Welcome to the shaved legs club too

Aspiring Member
    Yes it is a great feeling Nichole but it gets addictive very fast. Different nail Polish,stockings an heels and all. Do the whole body if you really want to enjoy silky smooth skin

Uh-Oh, that's the first thing I did to change my appearance and look where I am now.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

You're hooked now. No turning back!

It is hard to go back to hair that for sure. The first time i shaved it was only for the winter well, i stretched it as long as i could the next year i shaved way before winter and that summer said screw it i like the hairless look, i am lucky my wife loves it to and doesnt want me to have hair.

Been shaving for years enjoy doing beside who would want to go out with hairy legs.Fiancee enjoy it to. Nothing like smooth shaved legs then putting on the pantyhoses an heels.

Sadly the feeling does fade over time. So enjoy the next couple decades while it lasts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sadly the feeling does fade over time. So enjoy the next couple decades while it lasts!!
    I agree, it becomes a chore and sometimes a neglected one.
    Kate

Shaved legs are wonderful. Living in Michigan does present some challenges. My legs are more sensitive to temperature. Also much greater sensitive to fabrics.

Just remember to keep them shaved. Nothing worse than stubbly.

Sound like the pink fog has struck again.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

IMHO... shaved legs feel great! Even *awesome*, That said, Garter belt & stockings are an order of magnitude over PH anyday of the week ending in 'y'.

It used to be serious taboo if a guy shaved his legs, but many younger guys now are going for full body shaving. 51 year old guys like myself... Not in fashion. My wife does not mind the feeling of it. In fact, she has stated that better shaved than super hairy. The why I do it is a bit bothersome, as is the whole CDing thing in general.

I do not go out in public, yet shave everything other than my arms. I do it because I like the feeling of smooth. I like whatever femininity is does bring. I do like that when I see women with their bare legs and underarms, I have that too. Mostly though, it is simply because I prefrer.... highly prefer smooth bare skin. I don't ever see myself going back. I do miss the 1st few times I shaved my legs, it was an intoxicating feeling. I still do enjoy it though. After a few days, the stubble annoys the hell out of me.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned