Thread: Life is great so far.

Life is great so far.

Hey everyone

I just want to share a update.

Job
    Recently I started my new job as a entry level database Developer at a company. I been building and rewriting skis packages like I made changes to sql statements and adding/removing tasks. So far I am loving this job and I am learning a lot and growing at the same time. Pretty soon I will programming languages along with it. So far I am very happy.

Relationship status
    I been single for 7+ years. I haven't found the right one who will accept me for me. It's hard for me to find a gg being that I am from ny/nj area and most gg want regular guys. I was hanging out with a friend and she doesn't like to date a crossdresser like me. I told her I would give up my cding to be with her, but later on I was thinking that it wouldn't be the right decision because I would reget it. Besides I love being a cd and I don't have that desire to give it up for any girl I would meet. I realize that if I want a relationship, I am willing to put myself out there for the right person. To do that I am willing to go out and meeting people(I want to do that so often).

Sexual orientation
    I know that I am bisexual. I been realized it every since college or after college, I am attractive to girls, guys and crossdressers. Before I was dating a girl for 8 months and it didn't work out due to lot of issues between me and her. I was hurt for a long time so I have to find myself who I am. Yes I do have low self esteem when it comes to meeting others or interact with others. Anyway, I decided to experiment with guys and transgenders such as paying them to have sex with me or most of the times just to have sex. The reason i did that was I was lonely and looking for love. Plus I was scared that I was going to catch diseases so I have to get tested and it came back negative. Next thing I know that I lost my virginity to a feminine guy via sex. I was kind of scared and I didn't like it at first. However I realized that I kind of enjoy having sex with a feminine guy. I did imagine that if I have sex with another mtf cd then I would love it more. Overall, I am attractive to girls guys and crossdressers but I want to date another crossdresser or a guy while I am dressed as a girl. Thinking about me dating a guy or a crossdresser while I'm dressed as a cd excites me more. I would love to date a beautiful woman also.

Shopping
    I did some clothes and shoe shopping for myself like I bought couple of dresses, bras, panties, heels and stockings. I will buying it some more once I get my own place in which it will happen next year. I need to buy makeup too so I can do my makeup. Last thing is i need to buy a wig.

Crossdressing
    I just want to say that I love being a beautiful crossdresser. I always love to dress up like a beautiful woman. Gosh I wish I can go out to clubs or in public as Tiffany being that I need to let her be free and be herself. The fact that when I dress up, I love the idea of getting hit on by guys, well not all guys because some guys do have issues. I been tiffany for 14 years and I would never give that up for anyone.

Video games
    As far as video games. I love playing video games where I can play as a female character in a rpg game or games like gta and mmos. When I play as a female character, I pretend I was that character and idk why. Anyway I play on the xbox one, ps4, and sometimes pc(I don't play too many games on the pc). Anyway if anyone want to play me, please send me a pm. I am looking forward to play with fellow cds.

Lastly
    I am saving up money to get my own place. I don't like the idea of living with family and I need my privacy.

tiffany,
    I will send you a PM later when I get home. I'm happy life is good for you!
    Kate

Aww thanks katie

I am really jealous of your job. I love database design and normalization, and went to school for it, and I'm using my degree to move boxes in a ware house lol.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Life is good and I'm happy I can enjoy it no matter what gender mode I am in.
    I feel bad for all the CD's that are dealing with relationship issues caused by their dressing.
    The others that strive to find out where they are in the gender spectrum have it rough too.
    I am blessed that figuring out who I am was relatively easy.

I'm glad you love your job Tiffany even if I didn't understand anything of what you said about it LOL.
    Stay happy GF !!

It's really a good job. Shoot I am going learning programming languages at my job too.

Traci I have you and others to thank on here. I am happy I'm a cd and I'm not giving it up for anyone else. I am living my truth.

By the way traci I was talking about IT stuff hun
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 12-09-2015 at 05:11 PM.