Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leg Crossing

Right over left Ive tried left over right but I believe I have more flexibility the other way since I can have them cross longer than the other way. Since exercising and stretching more I can handle a bit more left over right. As a guy I do the same and use the ankle over knee (right ankle over knee)

Both but more right over left.

Right over left when crossed at the knee, left ankle resting on right knee when crossed that way. When at the ankles, left over right.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tami Joy, Back and fourth. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Left over right about 2/3 of the time and right over left 1/3. Anyone do any stretching exercises to make it more natural? I do.

Almost always left over right. Can only do right over left for short lengths of time.

Crossing legs looks femme, but it can squeeze the girls.

Almost always right over left. When the male parts are placed correctly, they do not get squeezed. I do find crossing my legs so feminine especially when wearing nylons.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Most of the time cross from right to left. I have always found it more comfortable to cross my legs in a feminine manner. But then again I have always had a lot of feminine characteristics.

It is interesting to me how one fairly innocuous motion can define an image such as femininity but I find myself fascinated by sitting with my legs crossed, right over left every time I have on stockings or hose. The feel, the look or something must be etched in my subconscious.

Here we go again.... But quickly for the record, I cross my right over my left more, but do cross both legs over the other at the knee. I didn't even think which I did more then crossed both legs to see which one I tend to do more, and I am not sure why my right goes over the left more.

Crossing the legs at the knee.... in many other countries or areas around the globe, this is not really much of an issue as to gender influence. Good gosh almighty, I am a BIG James Bond fan. Sean Connery, in the early movies on at least a few occasions sat crossed legged at the knee. He was at the time, probably the biggest symbol of masculinity. Now, stop the presses, a guy is sitting cross legged. Women do sit this way a lot.... because it is comfortable, I think for many people period. Wearing dresses and skirts it is convenient and more comfortable than holding your legs together.

Now we are living in this ridiculous paranoid culture (in the west) and now many men will never sit in a way that is simply comfortable. In a way that up until very recently had NO BEARING on looking either masculine or feminine. I sit cross legged because of comfort. It is a comfortable way for me to sit, so I do. current craziness be damned, I am going to sit comfortably.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I go both ways, but I'm more comfortable with right over left. I slide my left foot beyond my left hip and then cross so my legs are at a 45-degree angle. God, I love that look! Crossed legs in pantyhose...drives me wild!! I love being my own dream girl!!

I have thunder thighs YUCK ... and cannot comfortably cross my legs.

I keep them together with my hands on my lap when I am in a skirt though.

Silver Member
    I can't cross my legs comfortably either. I am a klutz.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Mostly right over left and I have been doing it all my life in both modes.

There is something wrong with me as I feel no discomfort.
    Same with me. I always crossed my legs "like a girl," even when I had no clue that I was TG.

Left over right is more comfortable for me.

exclusively left over right, I just cannot get a comfortable right over left. Really wish i could do both though.

If I'm tucked really well I can manage both but right over left is almost always comfortable.

Most of the time im left over right but if im sitting in a chair angled at the tv ill change to right over left
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Banned Read only
    Maybe 90% right over left, but rarely for long. I have large thighs due to cycling and that makes it difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
    Crossing the legs at the knee.... in many other countries or areas around the globe, this is not really much of an issue as to gender influence.
    In many Asian countries you are supposed to have BOTH feet on the floor. To not do that would be impolite, so crossing your legs doesn't enter into it.

DeeAnn

Aspiring Member
    Something I can't do, my knees are far apart the only way for me.

Right over left for me

I've always done right over left, feels more natural. Even when in guy mode I have always crossed my legs - I guess I was always Linda inside my entire life! Crossing my legs feels like the natural thing to do.

I go both ways. I find it really depends on how I am facing in the chair I am in. If I am angled more to the left, the right leg goes on top and vice versa...
    I have noticed that with time, if I try to place my ankle on my knee, my leg will slowly slide down until my legs are fully crossed.

I will be the first to admit that more than I'd like, that old fashioned 'man spread" does sneak in.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I'm right over left, its difficult for me because my hips are narrow and don't allow a comfortable crossover.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress