Thread: Hair!!!

Hair!!!

As I may have mentioned in other threads, dressing is new for me.
    I bought the shoes and the first outfit and thigh highs and a nice shelf bra and they've all come in and I've tried them on and it's been nice.
    Interesting to experience this slow transformation.
    But TODAY!
    Today my HAIR was delivered and, though I have yet to try it on I am SO EXCITED!!!!
    I'm like a giddy schoolgirl on Christmas morning!!!! Lol.
    The feelings are so amazing.
    I'm a bit surprised.
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    With hair?
    With any other part of the transformation?
    With an article of clothing???
    I am gobsmackied!
    Lol.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The hair is the crowning glory and completes the look for me.

I was so giddy with excitement when I wore my bra and panties a few weekends ago and then I realized what was underneath needed to be real. That was when I knew for sure that I was trans and not CD.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Hair makes all the difference. The minute I put on my wig it's goodbye sir, hello ma'am!

You bet I've felt like that. Just Saturday I was at a wig salon trying on new wigs and I found a wonderful human hair wig. I was sooo excited. I wore it out from the shop & my wife & I went to dinner with some friends from this site.

I'm planning to go out again this weekend.

I'll have to get a good picture to post.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

For me Josie it was my first heels. Those silly plain black 3 inch pumps that I "accidentally" knocked into my cart at wally world. Not the first heels I've worn, but the first that were Mine..and fit..and were mine. Oh they are not the prettiest things or the stylish, but when I put them on and walked around, WOW what a overwhelming lift in my spirit.(no pun intended) (okay maybe a little one)..... They are still my favorite and my go to pair that I'll never part with. my first wig was okay, it of course topped off my look and gave me a trill, but not like those silly heels.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Thanks all for sharing.
    I really love being able to come hear and read your stories and opinions.
    Most of the time I am laughing aloud at some of the anecdotes.
    I tried on my wig and I LOVE it!!!
    I can't wait till I can get all done up!!!

Wear did you get your new wig?
    I have never had one (other then a very cheap one) I'm saving for a nice one but not sure wear to get one.

I had been a "neck down" dresser for six or seven months before I got my first wig, and the moment when I looked in the mirror after dressing and putting on the wig was pretty amazing. I was blown away seeing "the girl" for the first time.

I got my first wig (and my second) from Wigs.com when they had their half price sale on Louis Ferre in October. I love getting quality stuff at a discount, so I probably will not buy any more wigs until they run the sale again next October.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Aspiring Member
    Always thrilling to get a new do. About twice a year I add to my collection.

You gotta have hair, lots and lots of it.

Only on the top of your noggin though. :-)

It certainly is the crowning glory when done well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I must say, I learned about a website here or elsewhere on line, I can't recall.
    In any case, amazing wigs, I think, at really reasonable prices.
    Instabeau.
    Check them out.
    If I could figure out how to post a picture, I'd show ya .
    Last edited by JosieH; 12-10-2015 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Misspelling

I couldn"t conceive of my feminine persona unless I had a properly groomed wig on my head. After dressing and applying makeup, there is nothing that bring out the real me than adding the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    Hair makes all the difference. The minute I put on my wig it's goodbye sir, hello ma'am!
    ^this. Long hair in my field of vision, and feeling it brushing against my skin (and occasionally getting it in my mouth, that's when I discovered why there aren't any female 'mouth breathers') sends all the right 'I'm a girl' signals to my brain.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.