Thread: Passed the test - Passing, the test...

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar

Passed the test - Passing, the test...

So I'm enjoying the full time life, living the dream as it were...

Today, in our local supermarket with the wife I walked past a police friend of mine a few times. He knows about me but has never seen Donna. At the checkout he approaches my wife and starts to talk to her, trying to work out where he knows her from. (She last met him about a year ago on a big motorcycle ride.) Both he and my wife were struggling to recall until I called his name and asked if he was chatting up my wife... Cue loud public mis gendering, stream of expletives and look of total surprise.

We had a chat, finished up with a hug but his parting comment was best... As he walked away shaking his head, he said, "and I was checking out your legs..." After all the things trying to bring me down lately, today really lifted my spirits.
    Last edited by Donnagirl; 12-09-2015 at 11:12 PM.
    Call me Donna, please

Donna, even in pain, there are eruptions of humor -- this was one. The balance has today been tilted back a bit in your favor.

Having watched your trials and tribulations over the past year or so, I must say that it's about time that you again had a validating, encouraging, affirming experience. Many of us have watched from afar, cheering for you, and feeling both your highs, and your lows. Know that but for the distance and the ocean separating us, you would have a legion at your side to lift you, strengthen you, comfort you, and hold you.

Good of things will again come, supportive friendships will lead.

Best,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Sounds like a fun catchup, hope you have many more.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Aspiring Member
    Real good story. Bet you got the warm tizzies afterwards. I always do. Best wishes to you both

It is great to get a friendly response when you put out.

Good for you Donna. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That must have made you feel like a million dollars! I couldn't even imagine trying to get passed one of my friends