Thread: Do you think something is transmitted?

Do you think something is transmitted?

Lately, since I've started dressing, I seem to be getting more looks. More attention. I mean in my masculine go to work dress. It's odd. But I feel like I'm getting more attention
    The other day, a guy in my office replied with "yes, ma'am". Giggle.

Aspiring Member
    I was at a local Denny's quite a few tears ago with the wife and these 3 ladies made it a point to stop by are table and say hi. My wife wanted to know what that was all about. I said I dunno. Then she asks what the hell does your kind have a built-in radar or something. I just looked at her ad said yup guess we do. Of course you could be giving off female vibes even though you are dressed masculine

Josie, yes I do think, we give off some sort of signal, scent, vibe or just a female cloud around us, that other female can since. I have been on hormones for about two years now, my body odor has completely changed, now most women I meet will give me a hug, this never happened before. Marshalynn
    Last edited by marshalynn; 12-11-2015 at 06:24 AM.

Banned Read only
    Josie,
    It is strange and sometimes you can't put your finger on it but some days you feel that everyone knows about your CDing . Do you feel it so much inside they can read it in your face ?

sometimes, in the right vibe yes, other times no, i guess it is down to what we radaite at the time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    I 'feel' that as well, people look at me differently. I kinda thought it was just my perception but nice to hear it might be real, maybe I'm not nuts LOL 😂

OK, maybe a little bit 😉

Normally I'd say no, but most people I've come out to had at least a clue. None of them can really pinpoint how or why though.

I can't say I have ever noticed it, only if I dress androgynously.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Robin. You are not crazy. Lol.
    Maybe everyone is.
    Just a bit. 😜
    Teresa, I think it's not so much that it shows on my face.
    I think it's more of a sexual vibe.
    When I dress, I feel fem and even though I feel somewhat vulnerable and submissive, I also feel very sexy and powerful. It's a strange dichotomy.
    I feel like maybe that's what I'm exuding. Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by kittie60 View Post
    I was at a local Denny's quite a few tears ago with the wife and these 3 ladies made it a point to stop by are table and say hi.
    So, three women you know stop to say hello and you find that unusual???
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalynn View Post
    I have been on hormones for about two years now, my body order has completely changed, now most women I meet will give me a hug, this never happened before.
    You don't think your body completely changing has anything do do with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saikotsu View Post
    most people I've come out to had at least a clue. None of them can really pinpoint how or why though.
    In our effort to emulate women, we pick up bits of certain mannerisms which probably accidently carry over into our male lives. unless we're very, very careful, people will pick up that something's, well, 'different' even if they can't quite figure out what. Then when they DO find out, it's the ah HA! I knew it! experience.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.