Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to be more careful.

Way to many times over the years
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I have thought of these thoughts every time coming down the stairs in heels!

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    This past weekend my wife left to take our son and a neighbor to watch a movie, they were going to have a late lunch after so I figured I had at least two and a half maybe three hours where I could try to put on makeup and dress.
    I spent a long time in the shower shaving everything, got out and was just about to reach for my stash of makeup when I heard keys in the door!
    The theater didn't accept Groupon discounts before 5pm on Saturdays and they came back home.
    Had I not taken so long in the shower.... well, what a way to come out!
    Ah...assumptions, lol. One time, my wife was at work. One of my sons at a friend's house for the afternoon. The other son said he was going out with friends and wouldn't be back for at least 2-3 hours. Some peace! Whaddya know, just as I was about to put on some makeup, I hear the car pull up in our driveway. Closed our bedroom door and jumped into the bathroom.

Luckily, he just needed something from his room and a beverage, then out again. That was not a fun feeling...

I know the feeling. I'm thankfull I get every other Friday off. Same as all you my wife would text me when she gets off early. Last Friday she didn't . Thank god I don't have my make up on. Tossed on a pair of jeans and acted like all is normal. That was close

Here is a tip for fingernails: Buy some kiss glue on nails but don't glue them. Go to the car parts store and buy some 3M two sided car body molding tape. Mount the artificial nails to your clean dry natural nails with the car molding tape. This generally lasts longer than the nail tabs but removes easily. You can usually reuse the nails but not the tape. I used kiss active oval nails for a long time, but recently got a set of acrylics which can be removed but require a 45 minute soak in acetone, so removal is not quick.

Makeup removal is usually quick with makeup removal pads, except that sometimes eyeliner is difficult to remove.

For clothes, just put your male clothes over your female clothes.

People ring a bell at the front gate, problem solved.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.