Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long does it take you?

2 1/2 for me but I'm SLOW at makeup lol. Still trying to figure "eyes" out, thank goodness for my wife she saves me
    Lizzy

I usually don't bother with makeup, so about 5-10 minutes. With makeup, 30-45 minutes.

Shower, shave, makeup and dressed about an hour. And then nearly as long to sort out my purse, handbag, keys, spare lippy, coat............ I don't understand why it takes me so long
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Over an hour anyway. Shaving,taking my bath, makeup, and especially dealing with nails, that takes the longest but I enjoy all of it too. Then.....I have to decide what to wear, lol.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Last edited by Brandy Mathews; 12-10-2015 at 07:58 PM.
    Brandy Mathews

From shower to April, an hour. I gotta shower, shave, pick out an outfit, do make up, brush the rats nest that is Aprils wig, and put it all together. I'd like to think it turns out alright haha.
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

I don't use make up, so for me, about five minutes. My man mode is already showered and shaved.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I drag it out I enjoy the whole process as soon as i gett my thigh highs and boots on im already in heaven and just take my time with the rest it use to be I would throw on an outfit take it in and get back in male mode in 10 min just to get my fix so glad thats passed
    Miranda

like most girls here a hour just to get it right but half the time when legs are already shaved.

Aspiring Member
    About 90 minutes. Getting quicker with experience.

It takes my wife two to three hours. Same for my daughter. Both are getting slower with experience.

Generally about an hour including shaving. Interestingly I use less makeup than when I first started dressing. People told me less was more and they were right.

A good two hours if starting from scratch - nails, full makeup etc. - and if I want to be presentable and convincing...well, convincing myself anyway.
    Michelle

Satisfied? So far, not at all. Good enough for stay at home is as good as it gets.

For me 2 hours at least.

I wish it was less, sometimes it takes me 30 minutes just to figure out what I am going to wear.

Reality Check
    It takes far longer if I'm going out in public, probably an hour. If I'm just staying around the house, perhaps 20 minutes because I've showered the night before. Around the house I don't bother with eye makeup, just a bit of beard cover and light lipstick.

I'm getting better, was over two hours. As I spend more time working the make up, I'm getting better. Since I keep the rest done regularly, I only need to shave and make up my face. Still though at least an hour to hour and half.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

No more than hour as I try to predetermine outfit and make up. Being in the closet gives you the ability to visualize time

Silver Member
    Depends on where I am going. I can transition male to female mode in about 15 or 20 minutes to simply hang around the house. If going out, 45 minutes or more, depending on where I am going.

About 40 minutes once I've found what I decided to wear, Wardrobes a bit full. shower, shave face and legs, make-up, dress, jewellery and paint nails. TaDa!

For me its about an hour to two depending on my mood. Shower, shave, and smell is a must for me. Usually a very pretty smelling moisterizer just sets the tone, then its a matter of slowing down and just enjoying the process, or just getting it done to move on to other things I have planned. Some of my most fun days are spent just taking my time, getting "dolled up", and working on new looks with no plan at all. Just Because.....

Aspiring Member
    I've actually timed the process lately, out of curiosity. Assuming none of my routine maintenance is involved (e.g., my daily sessions with the tweezers to pluck every pluckable facial hair), half an hour. That's shower; wash, dry, and curl hair; makeup; clothes; jewelry; smile.

I don't fuss with outfits; mix and match the usual stuff.

For my everyday androgynous looks, maybe fifteen minutes.

About 45 minutes, takes long to look cute!

As I am fairly new at doing makeup, it takes me a good 2 hours. False eyelashes are a challenge and if I rush, I end up with a real mess. Slow and steady works for me.

Banned Read only
    Not counting shower/shave which I do every day, makeup/hair takes me about 15-20 minute. I also don't count getting dressed since it's just jeans and a top mostly. I'm not high maintenance in the slightest.

Roughly two hours.