Thread: So your wig is just a little off?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

So your wig is just a little off?

I am sure that anyone who has bought a wig was thrilled when it arrived and then shortly after wished it was just a little different. Somehow, the wigs I have bought just don't seem to fall exactly as on the model (maybe it's my man face that ruins the look, but I hope it's the wig;-)) Then of course after a time, the wig just gets too frizzled at the ends.

If you have ever had this trouble, go to a stylist and get it fixed. I just had my new wig re-cut at a great salon in downtown San Jose (Paper Doll Salon) and it's now far better then when I received it. I went from a long, uncontrolled, hair-in-my-face style to a great angled bob. This is my third time taking a wig to Stacey and I am am never disappointed. It's really amazing what a good stylist can do. They can take whatever you have and make it work with your face. The experience is great so don't settle!

evidence of the change:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post3859816
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 12-11-2015 at 08:35 PM.