Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could I get by?

You might be able to get by without a wig. More power to you if you can, go for it and enjoy. Me...HA!!! Not even a remote chance.

Karen

Banned Read only
    Angela,
    Not an option if your parting is inches apart !

I sometimes wonder men were given hair problems, not just on their head but the whole body to deter them from CDing !

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    I have found that my mirror frequently lies to me.
    My mirrors are practically evil. I almost had to get an exorcist to rid me of the damn lying things.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My real hair has been on vacation for over 10 years in Belize, no chance of it coming back, so I have to wear a wig!!

Nope. I'm bald as an egg. Wigs for me, always.

I can't! I have little natural hair.....Follicularly challenged, shall we say.