Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dangers od CDing

Dangers od CDing

Well I thought I was Invincible now I know I'm not. Got Dresses the other felt really great cute Thong Black skirt Grey panty hose 5 in platform Heels bra new forms to try white sweater. Thought I looked so good I was going to take a few photos to post. Went to get coffee in kitchen well you guessed slipped in heels (over confidence) body went all direction now I'm in a brace and crutches bad knee. When I fell panic set in could feel pain real bad now I'm dressed have to get undressed put things away very painfully I might add. Then and only then could I call a friend to get me to ER so please be careful in heels. Imagine had I split my skull and was bleeding!!!!!!!!!! Well so my fellow members please be careful.

Hugs DonnaP

I was just running heavy loads of laundry up and down stairs, in 4 inch slim heeled boots. Why? almost as a challenge as to how good I am in them. Nothing bad happened. I was thinking to myself, damn, I am really getting pretty good in heels. Then I thought to myself, damn, I is pretty damn stupid. Good point about being over confident. How many GG's do this? They know better.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Sorry to hear that, Donna... Helen Reddy used to sing "I am woman, I am invincible". She never said anything about cds.

Listen to Sky's advice .... Lol I love my heels and can do many things in them. I have stumbled many times but have never fallen but it takes lots of practice to get comfortable wearing them. I put on music and dance around in them and it has worked for me. Another thing and told every one on here several times is get your calves, knees and balls of your feet in shape by using a treadmill or even better an elliptical and work out on the balls of your feet, trying not to touch your heel down as you work out. It gives one great looking legs and helps in wearing the heels for longer periods of time. The right size heels are also very important.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    So sorry this happened Donna hope your better soon

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh my so sorry to hear that I hope you heal up fast.

Wow! Donna rest and recover! I'm so sorry this happened to you.
    Healing Hugs from Carmen.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Aspiring Member
    Sorry to hear about you mishapand hope you get better soon. I've had a couple myself with heels on. Spilt some water on the floor and went to mopit up and down I went. Kerthud. Second time me and the wife were going shopping and the cat got out. So off I go to get the cat and not Eben thinking go to cross the lawn in a hurry heels sunk in the sod and stayed there,but I didnt. Yup bellywhopper time. My wife asked if I was ok and then started laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes. Needless to say I changed clothes and away we went. Damn cat was on the doorstep when we got back.

So sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon. Thank God that I have never had any problems but I have been wearing heels over 20 years now. Love wearing heels, even stilettos, never has bothered my feet or legs at all.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

I'm lucky I don't have high heels and ain't much interested in them. I don't want to look so tall anyway. Dumbest thing I did was try to bounce off a soccer ball in the bedroom. My feet bounced up without the rest of me and I landed on the hard floor on my tailbone. At least I didn't need to go to the emergency room. I hope your knee heals well. There's probably good advice somewhere online on how to work your knee back to health.

How come your mouth is blurred out? Were you nodding yes?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Banned Read only
    OMG Donna!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Most of my heels r well over 4", Donna. I've learned to "classify" them. So, I write on the boxes or inside the sole:

Comfy
    Fairly comfy
    Uncomfy
    Death

The "death" shoes I only wear for short periods at home. I wore a pair of 8" heeled "death" platforms the other day for a few pics. And, darn near went down! Luckily, I just ripped off one of the straps.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-12-2015 at 12:21 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well Donna on the flip side if you can get your heels on and not move you can just look at them and think how lovely they look especially if you have your nails painted?

Julie

Many Thanks

Thanks all you for the get well and some advice about heels but after I am walking again I will stick with 2 inch heel max until I get brave again.

Hugs DonnaP

Hi, Donna.
    That happened to me once, I slipped and fell on the sidewalk in my four inch heels.
    Enough about me, glad to hear you're walking again. Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Stay inspired
    Amy

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Really Donna. Be careful. I hope you recover soon. Oh, I've had my moments.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Sorry that didn't happen to someone other than you.
    Tripped in heals and skidded down an entire flight of stairs. Don't know how I didn't break an ankle. Had to do a load of scrubbing to get the heel marks out of the carpet.
    Live and let dress.

Thanks for the warning about the danger of falling when wearing high heels. I stumble in high heels on the stair just last week but did not think much about it. After your story, I realized it could have been real bad and will be more careful in the future.

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna, A short video of that just flashed in my mind as I was reading about your trip.

It's time to go back to your flats and work your way up to a pair of Kitten Heels. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    Not only can you fall and hurt yourself while dressed, you could have a heart attack, a stroke or the house could catch on fire. We take risks every day. I had some sort of "mini-stroke" one day while dressed. I was trying to put on my earrings and my fingers wouldn't work right. I was able to go back to male mode and call my wife to take me to the ER. I'm OK now.

Get well soon and be careful.

i guess 5" heels and a matching walker is out of the question

Feel better soon.

Jennifer, that's exactly what my wife did on Saturday (OK hers were "only" 4" heels but...)

Thanky You all so very much.

Well again thank you all for your sweet thoughts. As per Jenniferinfs suggestion I may check into it crutches don't match either Hugs DonnaP

It's definitely a woman thing in general. I have known many woman over the years who have had similar accidents. Ive seen broken bones, ripped toes, etc, which brings me to the conclusion, it's not easy being a woman.

Hope you get better soon