Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Femme deliveries?

Banned Read only

Femme deliveries?

Just read a thread from Allisa and didn't want to hijack the thread...

I order a lot of items that explicitly ship 'discretely' in plain brown boxes but I ordered some ear rings from cliptomania once and WTF, they might as well ship in a pink box with rainbows shooting out and a freakin unicorn driving the delivery van 😲 !

I'm personally OK with it, I get a Long Tall Sally catalog delivered to 'Miss Robin' seasonally (along with a Harry Rosen one), the mail carrier must be soooo confused 😂 )

Oh yah, the point...Anyone get obviously 'femme' deliveries and how do you 'deal' with them?

I purchased some panties on Ebay that came from overseas that I had to sign for at the post office. They gave me weird looks when I signed for them. I don't know and didn't really care if they knew what was in the package.

New felt bad about them.
    Always get VS catalogs ... never gave it any thought.

Lucky for me, my wife gets every freaking clothing catalog for women our age. I have stuff sent to UPS and they charge me $10 for the service. If it's brown paper or company label free, it comes to the house. Wife gets 2 or 3 a week anyway, so mine is no big whoop.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I've had a P.O. Box at the post office for years and Dana is listed on the box. Anything that actually comes to my house, is addressed to my wife; which I'll tell her about beforehand; which is usually only done in case someone else ends up with the package. That said, was how I used to do things. Now almost everything comes to my house, usually addressed to me, especially if my credit card paid for it.
    Dana Ryan

I was, initially, concerned about deliveries, living in a small apartment building where all the packages are simply left in the lobby for everyone to sort through but, I've decided to give zero fuks.
    😊😜👍💋👠

Unless there is someone in the house that you want to keep in the dark, home deliveries are just that, home deliveries. Who cares what the package says? It could be a gift for family, relatives or a girlfriend when receiving femme products and clothes. Don't make a bigger deal out of it than it is. It is really no big deal, so "deal" with it like an adult.

I used to worry alot about getting catalogs and deliveries, then I just realized with so much other stuff going on in the world, no one really cares about a pair of size 13 shoes just delivered. Just to add another layer of confusion I added my SO on my PO box, and have certain overt things sent in her name. Now the new battle is that if she likes it and its in her name, she thinks its hers..... were learning to share...

Aspiring Member
    I order some things on line from evine. Depending on the size of the package it's either in the maul box or ups leaves it on my doorstep and the word evine is on the package. Never had any problems with people assking questions. I don't really care what other people think about it.

I have only just started to order fem stuff on line, as only came out to my wife earlier this year, However for years my wife's Ebay account has been set up in my name, so I get loads of fem stuff addressed to me anyway. I never worry about fem stuff arriving in my name, it's my business no one else's
    Jennie x

I usually don't worry about it but I do live in a neighborhood where I know everyone and we are all friends to some degree. I do not want any of them to know about my dressing so when something that may not be able to be passed off as my wife's should it be delivered and opened accidentally by a neighbor I am a bit more anxious about it. Something like shoes or forms may get unwelcome attention should they be discovered. I usually keep an eye out for the brown truck to make sure it goes to the right house. Technology has its advantages for sure.

Hi Robin, don't worry about hijacking unless were going to Cuba(sorry poor joke), but you do know my thread was in jest of fears many have, some it seems missed the point. I do get so many publications in my name(male) and some to Allisa so the postal worker (yes I have a female delivery person) knows but so does the neighborhood. And I am out to anyone with eyes.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I have never noticed any mail or package that screams “Crossdresser lives here”. I buy gifts, I buy for me…who is to say who it is for? I get the Vickie’s catalog addressed to me all because I bought a gift (online), wanted a discount, and was sorta required to get a Vickie’s Credit Card. I belong to “Sally’s Beauty Club” (think discounts) as well as “ULTA Rewards” (they sell some men’s things).

I must say that if the Postal Carrier or UPS driver have ever been curious, they have never mentioned it. If they ask I could only say, “Only on nights with a full moon… and, of course, Arbor Day”.

If my SO checks the mail and finds a package addressed to me, she’ll ask, “What did Chandlyr get today?

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Ha, used to get VS, another hot outfit catalog, and even wig catalogs in the mail. I never worry about getting women's clothing and shoes mailed to me. Every thing is ordered in male name as that is what the credit cards are under. So the catalogs are mailed to the guy addressee.

Now, getting sex toys sent is a whole-nother concern about discrete packaging!

People, I've discovered The UPS store.
    I never figured it, but you can send stuff to a UPS store, even if it's being shipped USPS, and just pick it up whenever it's delivered. I picked my breast forms that way, and no one even looked like they remotely cared. When I brought it home, I was asked what I ordered and why it was shipped to the store instead of the home. The answer?
    "An expensive graphics card and I didn't want you guys opening it before I do."
    All fem stuff is now being shipped to the UPS store, it's much more convenient.
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

Yep, they are for me, along with those guy things like driving lights and workshop manuals.

What girl with a car would be without those.

Some guys I know like dresses and lipstick.

It's a funny world. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think you are creating/imagining a problem where none exists. You postal/UPS driver is busy thinking about that first beer after work, not who lives where, and what gender they are/prefer. In an apartment building it's the same, while other tenants are picking up their deliveries, they are not inspecting yours, and wondering if there's a CD in their midst.

I am a very recognized person with a well known local name. But no one knows of Sheila. My mail carrier has commented on my deliveries of moto parts but never anything else. I don't get a lot of fem deliveries but with a SO in the house I believe it is assumed it just goes to her.
    Live and let dress.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe u stay up late at nite worrying about evil fairies and werewolves if getting fem deliveries worries u!?

Unless u r trying to fool folks in your house hold, why would anyone else give a darn what u get in the mail or why?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    ^^^^^^ this exactly

Just got my new "Veronica 5", and I love it! Came in a white box from the post office and the company, Classic Curves, was listed as CC International on the box. That was nice of them but it doesn't matter to me. Just tried it on and I love it!! I have hips, lol.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    Robin,
    Sorry to put a twist on your thread but my neighbour has developed a habit of redirecting his parcel deliveries to my address, this is without considering asking me first.

I told my wife that I've found a way to stop him, I'll go and get some Ann Summers postage stickers with some explicit picture printed on it and type on it delivery for Mr. ******** ! Thanks for your order please shop again with us !

Yes I did have a femme delivery, it was my satin maid dress with layered petticoat and panties, I tried for days to intercept the postman saying it was a surprise for my wife , when it did finally arrive he spent some time fondling it, saying it's very soft before he passed it to me ! I really felt he read me on that one !

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    I think you are creating/imagining a problem where none exists. You postal/UPS driver is busy thinking about that first beer after work, not who lives where, and what gender they are/prefer. In an apartment building it's the same, while other tenants are picking up their deliveries, they are not inspecting yours, and wondering if there's a CD in their midst.
    Exactly.

As far as catalogs for things like for wigs etc..... ...
    Your postman is well aware that people are bombarded with catalogs for things they have no interest in and only god knows how you got on their mailing list.

My femme deliveries come addressed to my male name. Most are obviously femme. I get tons of women's clothing catalogs addressed to my male name. My wife tries to toss them so I don't order so much stuff, but sometimes I rescue them from the trash. I really couldn't care less.

I've already had a few packages thrown out by my folks, who are still in denial that their son is really their daughter.

Because I'm moving soon, I am holding off on online purchases until they can be shipped my apartment building and under my femme name, which I will be permanently using in a matter of time.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.