Thread: Do you feel anything like this?

Do you feel anything like this?

For me, part of dressing is the re-centering of my 'being' from my chest to lower in my body - where the internal female organs would lie. This is accompanied by a heightened awareness of my hips and lower torso. I feel my body there more when dressed - the sensation of underwear, skirt or dress in the hip area, and on my skin as I stand, walk and move. I associate this feeling with femininity intensely and it is mildly but undeniably arousing.

I love the pull of breasts in a bra and the weight there demands a straighter posture but my attention is not there it is lower. Heels alter my balance to enhance the primary sensation. It is an emotional and spiritual change prompted by physical stimuli. I don't dress for hours or for the day like some of you here (I'm jealous) so I don't know if this sense continues. I do share the rightness and calm that some of you have shared.

Does (did) anyone share a similar sense? --- Camilla
    Last edited by crobeson96; 12-12-2015 at 07:47 AM.

Banned Read only
    I think we're on the same page here, when I do a tight tuck, pull on tight panties and panty hose or no hose under tight fitting jeans and the front is flat and the privates have disappeared and this looks just so flat and feminine when looking in the mirror and walking makes it 100% female, yes big turn on. Walking in heels with hose also does it for me. So, I know what you mean, same page, yes.

These are all new feelings to those starting out, the sensations diminish with time but wait!!!!!!!!

They are always replaced by new sensations and adventures.

Enjoy.:-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I believe when you have more time during your day for being en femme the feelings you describe will dissipate. You indicate you do not have the opportunity to dress for hours. I am retired with a still working wife. I have about seven hours to be en femme. I still have to accomplish my domestic chores. I get the impression from many posts on this forum many are preening themselves and twirling in a mirror. That is understandable. especially if the femme time is limited. I suspect there is a good deal of frustration going along with it.

As to the sensations if I consciously think about it there are so many that are different from donning male attire. Male? Cotton tee shirts and underpants. Sweat socks. Jeans. Cotton sweat shirts and cotton shirts with collars. Clunky heavy shoes. Hardly any sensual feelings of texture involved.

En femme;
    Slipping on a C cup bra and feeling the band snuggled around my chest and the shoulder straps being weighed down with my home made inserts. I remember my high school biology. Human tissue is 98% water. So those water balloons (Yes, I have not invested in costly breast enhancements!) add to the feeling I have to believe my wife feels. So many times I've heard women say "I need to take my bra off. It's killing me" because the natural weight of the breasts is causing the straps to dig into the flesh. And, the feeling of the upper body being encase in a long line bra is extra exquisite.

The panty? I love nylon. If I was not a cross dresser I would be categorized as having a "nylon fetish." I was attracted to women's clothing with nylon slips. Later on that. I only wear a nylon full coverage brief. The feeling of nylon moving over my rear end is...well marvelous. The feel of the nylon can be altered by wearing one size too large. I discovered the difference in sensation after I lost a little weight and went down one size. Looser fitting nylon...well, yum.

Slips? Oh, how I love the feel of a nylon slip. My first foray into wearing women's clothing was slips. My mother hanged her nylon slips to dry in the sole bathroom of our apartment. I loved the feel. It was like nothing I ever experienced. I caressed them. Then I had to try them on...sometimes even still damp from the washing machine. I choose to very rarely wear a long line bra because I love the feel of the nylon on the skin between the bottom of the bra to the top of the panty. And, the feel of the nylon slip also moving across my rump. Two layers of nylon....oh my! I have a collection of double layered slips which are still available. Three layers of nylon over the rump! That is such a sensual sensation.

Now, it's time for the hosiery. A man, unless he's a Joe Nameth follower, does not wear hosiery. Roll those stockings up the calves and thighs. Then feel the legs touching each other as you move. Can man clothes give you that feelings? No. I prefer garter stockings and thigh highs which will let my maleness not be strangled and miss out on the free flowing nylon over my rear end and abdomen. But, when I do wear pantyhose for for my evening walks I will confess the feel is superior to anything a man will wear, but, still not as sensual as the feel of stockings.

The shoes? Male clunky shoes. Too heavy! I usually wear a three inch heel that is high enough to just make me move on my feet as a woman. The stride is shorter with heels. The hips and butt move differently. And, there's the sound. That heel on the wood or tile floor. The sound reminds you that you are not attired as a man. Take a stroll in the cool night air of the Pacific Northwest...on a concrete sidewalk. The clicking of the heel announces you are coming. Heads will turn seeking out a lovely woman who must be wearing shoes that belong on a sexy woman. The clicking is driven into your brain.

The dress! Oh, a dress. This woman does not wear any sort of female attire that has been co opted from men. Yes, men probably evolved their choice of clothing so they could ride horses and kill game to eat. It is easier to ride with leggings and not a dress. The sensation of slipping a dress over the head or stepping into one and zipping it up...... Well, I love a empire waist because it gathers under the bust and enhances the feel of the bra and slip upon my upper body. I like my dresses to have a fuller skirt so it will freely move with the gentle breezes. Or, when out in a stronger wind you have to grab the side and clutch it so it does not whip up like Marilyn Monroe's "subway" dress. But, just the cool breeze caressing the stocking encased legs is so sensual..so sensual. I do have sheath dresses which of course are snugger than many of my empire waist and wrap dresses, and, I do enjoy the tighter feel on my body. But, the entire feeling of a slip moving over a panty, and, the dress moving over the slip. Heavenly!

The hair? I don't have much left. So, it is a shoulder length curly wig. Grey of course to match my advancing years. The feel of the hair moving on the bare neck, and, shoulders when wearing a sun dress is a feeling I never enjoyed when I had real man hair.

Yes, the sensations of wearing the clothing of a well dressed woman is exhilarating. I had to stop and reflect upon all these sensations that women experience, but, do not dwell upon. Truly, after awhile dressing as a woman becomes so natural you forget what may have caused you to do what you do.

Time to go Christmas shopping. Bye!

Yes there's definitely something deeply physical about switching modes. My posture changes, which signals a whole different 'energy profile' and has a new center chakra. A weight comes off my lower spine, and different muscles pick up. Everything centers differently, it's one of the most profound sensations that truly goes beyond dressing and superficial appearance.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Oh yes Camilla. And I think that Stephanie did a pretty good job of describing things too. But she forgot the smell of perfume, the feeling of makeup and even false eye lashes, and the feeling of forms on my chest, and the feeling of long fingernails. Even the taste and feeling of lipstick on my lips.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Last edited by Brandy Mathews; 12-12-2015 at 01:04 PM.
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    Camilla,
    I don't feel any re-centering just an overall satisfaction that my body feels comfortable. I'm ready for the day and happy to start the chores !

Camilla,

Thanks for your post, I love to talk about the ties between the emotional/spiritual experience and the physical experience. The right clothes can lead a similar experience that you mentioned, but only if I am feel relaxed and can let go of tension in my body, especially my shoulders. I feel more liquid, flowy, I see others more as their energy, and less as people/objects I want something from. I feel more sensation in my heart and below.
    I have done a lot of study and had a lot of experience with mind/body awareness. Our head figures things out, in our hearts we feel, in our bellies we have a sense of knowing. I think people who feel their whole bodies have a deeper experience of life.
    "We are born naked, everything else is drag" - RuPaul

I believe when you have more time during your day for being en femme the feelings you describe will dissipate.
    Slipping on a C cup bra and feeling the band snuggled around my chest and the shoulder straps being weighed down then
    The panty? . The feeling of nylon moving over my rear end is...well marvelous.
    Slips? Oh, how I love the feel of a nylon slip.
    Now, it's time for the hosiery. feel the legs touching each other as you move.
    The shoes? The sound reminds you that you are not attired as a man.
    That it does. But after a while, only the subconscious notices it.
    The dress! Oh, a dress.. But, just the cool breeze caressing the stocking encased legs is so sensual<snip>
    the entire feeling of a slip moving over a panty, and, the dress moving over the slip. Heavenly!
    The hair;. The feel of the hair moving on the bare neck, and, shoulders when wearing a sun dress
    and
    Yes, the sensations of wearing the clothing of a well dressed woman is exhilarating.
    The exhilaration goes away. After a while, if you do it more and more, wearing girl clothes just becomes the norm; no thrill, no excitement, just feeling normal dressed that way. Sure, all the visible and tactile feed back continues to tell us we're female. But the conscious notice of such feelings is pretty much gone about 99% of the time.
    However, having that feeling feeding our subconscious that needs that feeling of being female, can be a life saver for a lot of us who need it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That feeling may go away for some folks, Camilla. But, what if they could SEE the female body that u described so artfully in their mirrors?

Many of us create a fem appearing figure using shaping devices, forms, and hip and butt pads. However, then have to wear clothing to hide their fem apparatus. I am able to wear those same figure assisters under my fem suit.

So, I see my own naked female body in the mirror. I find this just as remarkable and exciting as I did the very first time I wore my suit nearly 7 years ago!

Sorry I can't show u that image here.
    IMG_0940 (2) (550x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good post. It ebbs and flows with me. If the pink fog is really strong, I'll spend 2-3 days dressed, and during the entire time, I'm thinking of my torso, and how it should move and feel. It does not subside much even as I go about usual chores.

Interesting.

Aspiring Member
    I use to feel that way but now after 40+ yrs it dissipates. Now it's my life 24/7. I still get the feeling when I really get decked out for a evening out. It still is a good feeling though.

Although i don't get the same feelings as when i started i still enjoy it and I feel relaxed and happy !
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Platinum Member
    Hi Crobeson, After all these years the feeling of my longline posture bra and hi waist panty girdle
    holding everything in place still feels wonderful. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For sure, everything OP said resonates with me.

Not sure that it's the same sensation that you are talking about but I am more sensitive to fem clothing from the waist down. Not sure why but the feel of PH on my legs is much stronger than say a satin top.

Yeah, I know... strange...

Lacy PJs