Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my reason, what is ur´s ?

my reason, what is ur´s ?

Hey
    i will tell my reason, and will hear ur reason
    naturally im corssdresser because its feels good
    but i grown up with 5 girls and 1 man, i have four sisters
    and i think this rubbed off on me, with 10 i start to dress up.
    it was nice and my family say nothing to me, nobody tell me something
    im 20 now, with 16 i say to myself this is just a phase,
    now i pay all my money for new things and i like it
    sometime i will go to my family and confess than i want more
    not only crossdressing
    im so curious of ur stories and reason´s

my english is not the best sry for that i think i have to write it in my sign ^^

Banned Read only
    Peritia, I have three sisters but I do NOT believe this had any influence on me. It simply meant that I had access. I had the desire to cross dress regardless of my sisters. I grew up doing only boy things and I was happy with that. Sports are still my favorite thing to do. I believe I am this way due to genetics. My brain was formed this way.

I too Jennifer believe in genetics however, having a high stressed ,make all the decision, Alpha male job I have comes into play too, I think. The past week that I have been dressing and frolicking around, buying cute items, etc,. has allowed me to drop my guard and not carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.
    I don't have any sisters and I am the oldest of 2 boys. Played sports, fought a lot even into my 40's and one day it all clicked out of nowhere and I enjoy every minute even though it's been short.

Silver Member
    I don't think there is a "reason why" as such. At least not one worth the time and effort to suss out. A person either crossdressers or doesn't and the important question is what accommodation it gets in your life. In my case, I decided to not analyze and just embrace my feminine side and give her the clothes she needed to look her best, then find a way to help my wife go from "dead set against" to full acceptance. Once I did that, my self image improved and and I became happier, healthier and more centered. At that point the biggest question became "What happens if the wife is 100% non accepting and delivers The Ultimatum?". Fortunately, it never came to that. Bottom line is, I had bigger, more pressing questions to deal with than where my CDing comes from.

Aspiring Member
    Mine is definitely genitics. I fought it for several years, but now I am very happy with myself. I'm the oldest of ten brothers and.sisters. as you progress you will want more. Good luck yo you peritia and welcome to the forum

hm, Suzanne sure there are more important question but i think u understand me wrong,
    it feels that i attacked u, im sorry
    certainly its on the genetics but i rly think if i just have brothers, my life would be chance, for myself
    well but its true, there is no reason...

My house mates all encouraged me to dress like them when I was eighteen.

They were all girls and needed a fourth for bridge. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I just always loved pretty clothes, especially on me. I was always wearing my sister's things with her approval and acceptance. My mother tried for years to make me stop, even tried to get me to go to a shrink, but I refused. Finally, she just gave up and said go ahead, but I won't ever buy you girl's things. My sister and I didn't care, we loved sharing things anyway. My mom's a nurse and for much of our life she worked like 4pm-12, so she left for work before we got home from school. We sort of raised each other for the most part, with some help from our aunt CeeCee who lived near us and thought I was adorable as a girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

My reason? Because I enjoy dressing up as a woman!
    I've no sisters, so growing up the only female clothes to which I had access were my (very elegantly dressed) mother's. And it's not as if I am (or ever was) particularly close to her! One thing, I was always something of an outsider and too shy around girls. So I suppose there was a certain amount of "if I can't have a girl in my life I might as well be the girl in my life". Is it nature or nurture? Good luck with that debate!

I didn't have any sisters but always felt this urge to raid my mom's closet. Had to share a room with my brother. No privacy then, no privacy now. I always wanted clothes but I had nowhere to put them.

I don't have a reason nor do I need a reason.

I'm old and I hate my wrinkles. Straight guys don't do makeup, so I cd just to have an excuse to wear concealer.

My reason? Briefly, I was conditioned into it by a child molester. There were other influences too, but that's the main one. Even worse, once he had me convinced that I was supposed to be a girl, I started reinforcing the concept myself. Go through certain developmental parts of your life believing that, and, well, apparently it becomes a permanent part of your personality. Started right after 1st grade, continued all the way through high school. At that point I didn't know what I was; gay, transsexual, transvestite, took me decades to figure it out. If you want to know more, click the link in my signature at the bottom of this post. Basically it tells you how to create a crossdresser out of a normal boy.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'm with Karren here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Hi I guess my reason is that I was raised as a girl by my parents. It was for the first 5 yrs of my life. I now enjoy living as a women with a very supportive wife an enjoy being a women when I want most of the time. Jo

Platinum Member
    Hi Peritia, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home !

I've been in this program for 69yrs. , ((DRESSING)) It's just who I am & it's just what I do. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Why? because it just feels rather normal to me. Prefer dresses and nylons with a cute pair of heels. Boy clothes are so boring to me and always have been. Currently am the lady of the house as my love prefers this. Frankly I am much more girly than my love anyhow. Waking in the morning putting on a dress, nylons, and heels to make breakfast is a nice feeling to me. Cleaning the house and doing laundry is wonderful to me. Guess I truly enjoy all the girl stuff. Even those time when my love doesn't pay to much attention to me at times. Hey if your gonna wear a dress and act like a girl then you got to deal with all the things that come with it. Frankly it works for us.

Banned Read only
    Peritia,
    Outside influences matter very little, it's what's going on inside your brain that drives your CDing needs. Having mostly females around you just made it easier for you to be open and embrace it. Don't feel bad about it just consider yourself lucky you have some support and acceptance from your family.

I do it because it feels right and makes me happy.

I have no idea where it comes from, most likely genetics. My older sister did dress me up when i was little. So who knows, but I really feel that I just take after my mom who was the sweetest most nurturing individual I've ever met. My father on the other hand was prone to fits of rage. I have no desire to be like him.

I have no idea why I started. It sure wasn't nurture, I wasn't old enough for that. I truly remember sneaking into my mothers lingerie drawer when I was 5--yes 5! It's still so vivid, I saw a white, nylon half slip adorned with lovely lace trim. At the time I couldn't tell you what a half slip was any more than trying to spell it. I just saw that it was smaller, maybe my size.
    Well I did go in and took it out (Wow, Remember the Seinfeld episode when Elaine's date "took it Out"?), the half slip that is. I put it on and it made me feel Wonderful! I dance about a bit, so I could feel the soft nylon and lace caress my legs.------Well, Mom heard me having the time of my life, so she came in and stopped it. She did giggle when she saw me, then told me to take it off. I had to dress like a boy again.

Honestly I don't know what posses a young boy to try on female clothing, and when he does love it and crave it. Over the years I went years with out any interest but it always came back if only for a brief time. Now as I am much much older the desire is almost consuming. I would say it is something we are hard wired with. .

I had 6 sisters with more than enough panties to go around. I wore their clothes but I don't know if that was reason. I think its more about genetics because I got the urge somewhere, not by looking at panties, they were just a tool.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    my reason would be fun....its just fun...I love the fashion, the style, the makeup ...I love pushing the limits, the alternative lifestyle and going against the grain... I grew up differently than most gals have , in New York I was introduced to the Drag Culture at 16...and in New York gals like me are a dime a dozen so those early experiences have helped me to accept this, and most of all enjoy it guilt free. When people search for the reason as to WHY they crossdress..I always try to say "WHY NOT"....xoxo

I agree with Karen, I just want to and I like it.

Randi

Silver Member
    Has no one read through the long and overly verbose thread on is it genetic????? NOT very likely, and modern science and medical research does NOT support this theory (intersex and chimerism aside). There may well be influences and biochemical bias toward Crossdressing and transgender conditions, but that is not the same thing as Genetics!!!!!!

Maybe there is a link between CD/TG and ADHD because no one seems to be able to read a post more than 4 sentences long. Which I guess precludes this one....Oh well.

I have a theory on why this genetics question comes up so much, but I am sure no one would care, or probably misconstrue it and the flames would be very bright. Ooh pretty, can I get a nail polish in that color?