Thread: It's a Wonderful Life

It's a Wonderful Life

I have been lurking on this site for years but decided to post.

I have a wonderful life that i am sure would be the envy of many, but i will post more later.

Spending the winter in Key West. Went to the lighted boat parade down by the harbor walk.

Well i was dressed as Mrs Claus, great short tight red dress, black belt, red satin white fur trim cape, etc etc. Wife was an elf with wings, my wingman.

I got so damn many compliments it was unreal. Now i know i am not passable, but i got SO many compliments and was told over and over "You are absolutely gorgeous!"

I do use a little humor when talking to them, told many "it takes balls to go out dressed like this, then you have to take those balls and shove them up and under and secure them with a tight gaff!"

We couldn't walk more than a few feet before we were asked to pose for pictures with the many tourists, one woman told me she wanted me under her christmas tree, i told her there, on the table on the floor, she could have me anywhere!

Also unbelievable how many women want to feel my breast forms, then let me feel theirs!!"

just one of the many ways i have "A Wonderful Life"
    Last edited by PatMatoole; 12-14-2015 at 09:02 AM. Reason: correction

Reality Check
    Opportunities like that don't come along often. Glad you had a good time.

I think Key West is a little more open to the weird than Peoria.

What fun, you have to have a picture - I know we would all love to see a picture of Mrs. Claus ..........................Debra
    Last edited by Debra Russell; 12-14-2015 at 12:40 PM.

Key West isn't the real world and that is why it is one of my favourite places to go.

The weather there is nearly always predictable, unlike Kansas, DC., NY. and Chickcargo. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Great Christmas story, Please Please share some pics!
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Silver Member
    Pat, welcome to the forum. Being sexy ms. Clause sounds like a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I think Key West is a little more open to the weird than Peoria.
    I don't know Krisi. Peoria IS a little weird. All those CAT people! Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    The weather there is nearly always predictable, unlike Kansas, DC., NY. and Chickcargo. :-)
    The weather in Chicago is perfectly predictable. It always sucks.

I second the call for pictures!

I am more impressed with the the fact that your wife is OK with you groping the other women!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Ho,Ho, Ho,,,glad you had fun,,,,,a different kinda out no doubt,,,i`m still dreaming

Congratulations. You have attained remarkable level four. You are now part of someone's trip stories. As in, Oh, how was Key West? It was marvelous! We saw then elf who was leading around a.....! LOL!

OK so Christmas eve there is a Santa Claus run. Well bar to bar. ANYTHING related to santa, i will of course be going as Mrs Claus and i will provide pictures. Key West, although they say they are, is not as accepting as i thought. ANYWAY, we did do fantasy fest. BLAST!!!!!!! picfantasyfest1.jpg

Good Grief! What is that? Rocky horror show meets Nightmare before Christmas?

Seriously, love it! Completely outrageous and more than I think I could ever do, but it is an....interesting look.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Funny thing was a lot of people said they LOVED my ears. And I thought it was a good thing I trimmed the hair off. Then realized they were talking about the headband.