Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That one thing u lack to perfect your presentation?

Well, there's definitely not one single thing for me, I could never pass, but, I haven't even ever been out of the apartment dressed, except on the balcony, so, I'm not so sure ill ever need to. But if I did, my arms are too big, my hands are too big, my shoulders are too wide, my hips are narrow, my jaw is too wide, no amount of shaving and make-up can truly hide my shadow, my smile is obviously male, brow ridge isn't Neanderthal, but also obviously male, my feet are huge, male size 12, my rib cage is larger. The best I can do is take blurry pictures and pretend. But, as mentioned before, I'm not trying to be female, I just want to pretend for a couple hours, then I'm done for a month or two. Even so, I have never been someone who does anything half a$$, so I try my best to get as close as possible.

I lack a female voice.
    And thin fingers.
    And boobs.
    And a-s-s.
    And a natural waist.
    And a smooth skin.

On the other hand, I have about 30 years too many. Maybe a teen, the kind who wants to grow up quickly, would want to trade some of them off? Any takers???

A complete lack of facial hair. I really hate shaving anymore, but I hate seeing that stubble even more.
    I can deal with everything else, but it would be such a blessing to be able to wear much less makeup.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    ^ ^ ^

Same here about the facial hair .
    I have a feminine enough body, and even a passable feminine face.
    i have even been often mistaken for a female on the phone.

However, facial hair (stubble) is the main thing that keep me from going out in public regularly as I absolutely hate heavy makeup etc.

Just a hint iof a beard stubble is the one thing that is always a dead giveaway.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 12-15-2015 at 02:13 PM.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Facial hair removal to allow minimal makeup, instead of the layers I needed to cover the bracken growing around my mouth.

Can I be greedy and have two? An altogether smaller me.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

A smaller nose. That's the big thing -- literally. After that, facial hair removal, a little grinding on the brow bones, a little lift on the forehead to get rid of the "Klingon ridges," (no the three lines there are not that bad, I am exaggerating), a smaller waist, a slightly bigger butt, and some bewbs.

Oh, and smaller feet, just because finding shoes in women's 11 or 11.5 is such a pain.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

I don't have much of a butt or hips and i am almost 6ft .I do have small hands and feet and not overly hairy
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Plastic surgery

Getting rid of facial hair, and my big nose and chin. The rest I can fake.
    Please call me Lisa!

My nose is masculine.
    Working on maintaining a smooth walk ( can do it for a while, then gorilla mode sets in again )
    I also wish I could do better with my voice.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    just one???????
    jeez where do i start ?????
    ...but id settle to never shave again...Id also like some Angelina Jolie Lips...those 2 little lumps of fat on my tummy could go too....
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 12-16-2015 at 01:47 AM.

A softer, more female voice is #1 for Sarah followed by less body hair.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I wish that I had unblemished skin without freckles, never seen so many on me until I moved from California to Minnesota. Doing makeup to look natural is kind of a problem.

I lack a body that could in any way be mistaken for female. Other than, say, maybe, the East German female shot putters of the sixties and seventies.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.