Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That one thing u lack to perfect your presentation?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question That one thing u lack to perfect your presentation?

I can present a hot fem figure. Or, figures actually. Because I adjust mine from slim to full. And, I'm quite pleased with them! But, the face of an wrinkled old man ruins the illusion for me.

Which help explains my masks. It's the only way I can complete a female presentation.

So, what is that one item the u wish u had to complete your fem presentation? Or, maybe you've already found your Golden Fleece?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

smaller hands

Sherry, good question. I have a large head, and my features are not as soft as I'd like! I wish my face and features were more femme on a femme sized head. The rest falls into place fairly well, but I have to really work on makeup to make the face appear femme enough to get out and about.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I guess it would be to get rid of extra hair - arms/legs/chest/back. My nose is too big, but so are many women's. My height makes legs look great but harder to blend in public if I ever went out, esp in my 5" heels. I guess I just have to carry a basketball with me I have decent curves without padding. Chest is 38B from pectoral muscles, so a pushup bra does enough.
    Sherry - hopefully you've seen some of my pics - what do you think?
    Hugs, Ellen

I have kind of a deep voice so I don't sound all that feminine. Also, I'm not the best at matching outfits so that affects my presentation

I lack my youth.

Voice for sure! And my arms are a little bigger than normal.

Banned Read only
    Balance and posture. Due to a medical condition I have to use canes to walk/keep my balance. So that makes wearing wedges a real challenge.

My biggest challenge are my shoulders. They are at least 18 inches across and do not relate to my 30 inch waist and 38 inch hips.

Voice first of all, shape a little , make up could be better
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    The one thing I lack, Is being female. No matter what compliments I ever get, I just dont see it.
    Erica

I lack a big ole fem rubber doll suit! Lol.

Banned Read only
    I'd say voice followed by eye makeup...when (if) I master those I'd be happy (happier) 😉

probably my wide shoulders...
    paula

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I lack a big ole fem rubber doll suit! Lol.
    Well, at least I've got THAT item covered, Karren!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Where do I start: Make up skills, youthfulness (in body not mind - I can still rock in my head with the kids), a few more curves (although the silicone is helping), decent eyebrows that don't require major surgery! Other than that, I think I can just about work with the rest

I have all the elements, so not much really. It is what it is. maybe tatts? Nowadays gals have a lot of tatts all over their bodies.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

smaller hands, less veiny arms, less body hair, to be shorter and so on, a hundred and one different things really but the main thing that I cant fix is the lack of cheek bones, men have very square faces, especially on the jaw line but the cheekbones are something very noticeable in younger women that is hard to replicated without fantastic makeup skills
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

My complete head.

I think I can mostly pass if I remove my head off

That means:
    - lack off make up skills.
    - Short Hair, or the lack of good wigs
    - eyebrows
    - male features like he cheekbones.
    - etc.

If I lose a bit of weight it will help to the rest of my body, but that will be a different discussion. Silicone helps as been said before.

Feminine voice.

Reality Check
    If I could have one thing it would be a feminine sounding voice. I suppose if I really tried, I could learn that except for the deep sound when I cough or sneeze.

I have always been complimented on my feminine appearance. Petite body, some nice feminine features, and voice. I would say having a bit of a softer look would be better. Getting much better with makeup but not there. Most of all though long natural hair. Alas my male hormones have asserted themselves, forcing me to wear a wig.

Silver Member
    I have a whole list but the one that if different would help the most would be being smaller sort of all around. I mean bones wise. Just smaller feet, hands, head and a bit shorter too.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Geez, every damn thing as previously mentioned. But, I do get it all covered and distracted enough to fool the camera about 5% of the time.
    Narrower shoulders and a taller skinnier neck would be a good start.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member
    Estrogen generating genitalia?

Oh and a hello kitty purse