Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2015 - what CD present(s) did you get?

Christmas 2015 - what CD present(s) did you get?

since this is a global site and Christmas eve or Christmas day are traditional times of gift exchange.

I thought it might be nice to just have a simple thread for listing of CD items received this season.

Besides the gift, it would be nice to have a few comments about the SO/family relationship and some insight as to whether this is a stretch by others to be more accepting, or just normal Christmas gifts.

For this thread to be positive, please do not include, "never happen" or cool non-CD gifts received, just would like a sense of what either fully accepting or partly accepting partners felt confortable as a gift

Sounds great. I'll post when Christmas comes. My SO and I are good and I buy for her and she buys for me. Have a merry Christmas yourself.
    Part Time Girl

Crossdressing next year will be great if I get what I want:

Dear Santa, this year please bring me a big fat bank account and a slim body, and don't get them mixed up like you did last year. Thanks.

This girl might get something for Chanukah from her family next year.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    My boyfriend bought me this cute red scarf and matching glove set in this really funky material. I wasnt even expecting it, we have only been dating about 3 weeks !!
    Got some cash coming tomorrow from the family..LOL....they asked what I wanted and I said cash, and gift cards to the drug store ( So all the razors,moisturizer, lashes etc will be on them for the month on January) ....thank god.....If any of you want....you can ALL get me E-gift cards to Forever21....thanks in advance LOL....
    No...I'm kidding....not really but really.....
    Happy Holidays to you all.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Daughters got me a lovely handbag, my old one being a big on the over loved stage of it's life.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Was this a late post from 2014 or just extremely previous (as we London types like to say).

Adrianna, I was going to send you those vouchers as requested, but you look too damn cute already, so get on with it girl.

Love to all and hope you get what you hoped for.

Becky x - Grinch in Disguise
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

So the greatest thing happened tonight! The wife (22 yrs) and I have a tradition of opening a present on xmas eve and she did the most incredible thing ever. Almost a year after I told her about my cd'ing its been a quiet subject. Tonight she gave me a make up case, eye shadow and lip colors!!! It was the most amazing present ever. I seriously teared up!
    Last edited by carrie001; 12-24-2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: grammar

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    So I thought the greatest crossdressing present ever was my parents and sister requesting for me to dress up in my victorian Christmas dress and hand out the presents. But then I got spoiled with this personalized parasol created by my neices and nephews!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2 necklaces, nightgown, pasta attachment for the mixer, 2 puzzles, an American girl type doll named Rose, star wars legos

Yes...Leggings!!!

i got 2 skirts, 1 top , 2 bras, a nightgown, holdups, cami-top and french nickers, now working on new pair of shoes . all from the wife

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Well, I wasn't expecting anything girl and I wasn't disappointed....initially.

We don't go mad on the Xmas thing between wife and me, so I had a few male clothing bits and bobs. After about an hour, she said I wanted to give presents to my husband but I also bought you these. She had bought me a necklace and bracelet set. Nothing expensive but worth a thousand pounds in sentimental value and received with all of my heart. She is full of surprises.

I am checking the online sales now though.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

GG/SO of a CD
    i bought luca makeup and a new hand bag!
    ~Greenie

Supportive wife to a wonderful man who just so happens to like to be fabulous some times.

I got one male gift. Yep she likes him, however, my SO gave me several sets of earrings, Jeggings and a very nice tunic sweater, Very nice and they all fit nice. She also got me diamond earrings. Plus a sewing machine and a carrier for it. Great Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy new year.
    Part Time Girl

Catastro-fem
    I got a REALLY nice new wig from the wife, also some necklaces from the stepdaughter, and a top from each of them. It was a GREAT day!!

Hope everyone else had a beautiful day too!

Erica2
    I am Erica2

My friend bought me a pair of silk hose and shoes. Can't wait to try them on!
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

My beautiful wife got me a White Bra and Panty set, a black and copper bra and panty set, and some active wear. Bikini body here we come!
    Just before Christmas we had traveled and she got me a Dress, a minnie mouse singlet, a red bra, panty and garter set, with black silk stockings, and some heels.

How you all had a wonderful Christmas, and stay safe thru the new near.
    XOXO - Jess

My wife bought me a dress this year, for Christmas. She usually buys me something fem every year.

Aspiring Member
    Nothing femminin for.me unless you count pot holders and a oven mitt.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My daughter has let me know that "Carla's" present is in the mail. I'll add to the post when I see it!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

My cousin gave me a very nice purple peignoir set and 6 bottles of nail polish.
    Totally unexpected.

My girlfriend and I don't usually get eachother a ton of stuff because we both just shop together and we buy what we need/want. She is great at taking me out shopping for girl items. Well this year she got me 2 pretty pairs of earrings which im in love with, and then christmas night she handed me a small little black jewellery box, i opened it up and there was a beautiful white gold and diamond engagement ring! I was sooo happy and surprised!
    Lydia

"Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood."
    -Marie Curie

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Santa wife bought me two bracelets, some panties, some perfume and some eyeshadow...

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    Zero!☹️ I asked what my wife wanted for chrisrmas and she said shoes. I replied maybe I can get you a few pairs and one for me. She said no forget it I dont want to support your other side.