Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone else swappwd clothes with their spouse

My first wife only used to wear mini skirts and dresses all the time way back in the late 60s and early 70s. She had very good taste in clothes

These days at 74 one wear clothes that are more fitting for my age. More like 50-55 age range but not granny style.

Julie.

I have long had the pleasure of sharing some items with my wife. I am seven inches taller and she is very trim but it can work, depending on the garment.

Much as I love to wear heels, at 6' 1" I fear that I am overly tall to get away visually with adding another four inches. That doesn't stop me doing so (of course! ) but I much prefer it when my wife is also in heels at the time, restoring balance. That she will wear 6" or more (with platform soles) helps ... in all sorts of ways.

If only I could fit into her heels. She has a collection which makes me drool!

I wish but she is size 8 and I am more of a 14.

No, due to different sizes, and somewhat different style/taste. Except for accessories (like scarves) or jewelry of hers which I've borrowed. And a really cool paisley skirt she once gave me, but that for the life of me I cannot find.

Before I ever came out to my wife, I borrowed some leggings. We were going to my son's football game and it was going to be a cold night. I asked is I could borrow a pair of her leggings because I didn't have any long johns to wear under my jeans. So I put the leggings on, (but not my jeans yet) while I was putting my shirt on, combing my hair, brushing my teeth etc. and then I laid on the bed watching tv as she was getting dressed. She seemed a little curious that I was so comfortable wearing her clothes, but she didn't say anything. Anyway, I kept the leggings for myself and still have them.

We had a 80s christmas party the other day and she had to wear and outfit that required and nylon top...well that is my world lol....so i took out about 5 of them and one looked great. So she took it and all day I couldn't stop thinking about how cool that was...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Used to wear her underwear but I stretched them and that made her upset. She went out and bought me some panties. We live apart due to job situation and she visited a few weeks ago. Saw that I bought new panties and she kinda got mad.

Mostly panties. I'm 6' 3", she's 5'. She's kind of hippy and the lace boy-short panties fit nice and are always fun to wear. Everything else, I need to purchase in my own size. She bought the cutest bright pink ****ty high heels last week just for fun (nothing she would wear out of the house), now I want a pair of my own

Shoes are about the only thing I cant share with my wife. Other than that, she wears my long sleeve shirts, I wear her tops. I buy clothes with her in mind also. We share.
    Formerly CDGigi

I swap clothes as she wears the same size in tops and a size larger in panties and the same size in bras. I can't swap shoes with her though, her feet are bigger than mine. I wear a size 11 in women's shoes and she wears a 12. Big feet run in women run in her fathers side of the family.

I'm assuming you mean with their knowledge and permission as opposed to "borrowing" when they're not looking.

If that's the case, the answer is emphatically no.

As for "borrowing", I'll let you guess.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

mY wife gives me first dibs on everything she decides to get rid of.
    My bigest offer from her was to try on her wedding dress after she took it off. I was preoccupied with other things at that time. I never took her up on her offer. But then again, ....it's never too late. The only problem is that it's now stored at me mum's house.......
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

that would be lovely but sizes 8 and 22 (uk) don't mix too well, so all we can share is my jumpers, hats (sometimes) and make-up - that we share all the time, our make-up box is communal :-))

We have a couple of matching clothing - same thing, different sizes :-)))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

My wife has given me some of her clothes from time to time. And she does get in my closet and get a top every now and then. I love it.