Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else swappwd clothes with their spouse

Reality Check
    My wife has given me clothes she no longer wants but now since I buy my own, the castoffs go to charity. Occasionally, she will wear one of my blouses out somewhere. When we shop for clothes, she will sometimes give me something she originally picked out for herself.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Julie and I always share clothes. It makes it so much nicer when you have twice as many things to chose from. We're the same in everything but shoes and bras - her feet are a size smaller and her cup size is bigger, so I can't wear her bras without a lil padding, which I do sometimes if I don't have the right one to wear for some outfit. I'm a little taller too, but I'm longer waisted, so that helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I've had two SOs give me things that they either didn't like or had outgrown. Never had one where my clothes though, as we've never been the same sizes. It's nice when they offer something to me. I appreciate the acknowledgement and thought.

No Way!! She wears worse stuff then I do in guy mode!!

Nope. My clothes are too small for her and her taste in women's clothing sucks! Lol

We do this occasionally too.
    One night she was going through her closet and asked if I wanted anything. Of course being dressed I said certainly and as she brought out an item I would try it on and if it fit I would model and we talked about it. She would tell me how she thought it looked and I would give my opinion. This went on for about 3 hours and we had lots of fun. I also added a number of things to my wardrobe.
    The closet didn't get that much more room when we were done, but we'll deal with it...lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

This happens all the time with us. We are about the same size on top (12/14) and I am a little smaller below (10/11). She got two of my hard to find Hollister T shirts after she saw me wearing one and said she wanted it. Luckily I found three more online for her for Christmas. She also got two of my men's graphic T shirts from Aeropostale, and I think one women's Aeropostale T shirts as well. In a recent closet cleanout, she gave me two Victoria's Secret sweaters that she did not want to wear, one scoop neck and one V neck.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Me and my girlfriend do this. We are both the same size....for now she has been loosing weight and close to 12 so now I will have a goal to get in to a 12myselft. Just other day she asked to borrow my white skirt to go with her leggings. It is really nice to be able to share clothes and evetually get her old clothes to add to my wardrobe.

Aspiring Member
    It happens a lot. Although I'm four inches taller and 40 pounds heavier, we can actually wear quite a bit of each other's wardrobe. She likes loose layers and I like things snug, so that helps. Just recently, I discovered that I fit into her wonderful collection of girl jeans, Apparently her curvy hips and butt require roughly the same amount of space as my thicker waist, slim hips, and no butt. She had a pair of upscale (like $80 from Nordstrom) Blue Essence jeans with flared legs that were too long for her, so she said they're now mine. The flares do a nice job of making my feet look smaller, and, with padded panties, have a nice girly shape. It's my new everyday uniform. I can also wear a lot of her tops, and she mine.

Then I had an older lounge/sleep set in red fleece. I had forgotten that it was a set, then found the top way back in the closet. Got both parts out and washed them, then she decided that was hers from now on. She likes warmer stuff in the cold weather, so there ya go.

So we have plenty of things that used to be mine and are now hers, and vice-versa, as well as a bunch of stuff that we share. Out of luck with shoes, though (10 and 13).

Like some of the others here with totally supportive wives, I do consider myself to be unreasonably lucky.

Gold Member
    Once in a while my wife would ask if I had any extra pantie hose.
    She never had a fresh pair when she needed them.
    Rader

I find it really fascinating at the enormous variety of answers that every post gets. We may be all crossdressers but so different otherwise

I definitely have lost some items to my wife
    a few dresses have been seen on her, never to return to my closet.
    She grabbed one jacket that went with a dress I have. That never got
    returned, landed in her closet. I had to take that back,

That broke up the set and I really needed the jacket to cover my hairy arms.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I think it's great that some of you share clothes with your wives. My wife and I are really different shapes and sizes,and what looks sort of good on me really doesn't work for her. I have some of her old tops that don't fit her anymore (she has lost weight) and I'll wear them around the house, or gardening.

Would that others' wives and SO's were so understanding!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Hi My wife an I are just about the same size in cloths an shoes. I have lost 45 lbs an am now into a size 14w an looking to lose some more my goal is a 12w it a tough fight. Jo

I'm a foot taller, and a good 70 lbs heavier than my wife. I can certainly see the advantages, as well as the enjoyment in sharing with a wife/girlfriend. My wife has offered hand me down jewelry and a couple other accessories, but physical stature aside, her style is much different than mine. She's very much a slacks and jeans wearer, while I much prefer skirts and dresses.

Karen

The tables finally turned for us. After years of me taking advantage of her clothes, she needed a camisole and half slip last weekend for an outfit she had bought. None of her lingerie worked so she borrowed one of my camis and slips. She asked first, of course!

Banned Read only
    Sometimes she and I do. We are similar sizes....

Quite a lot of my femme wardrobe has come from my wife, especially skirts because she hasn't been wearing skirts for some years and hers fit me perfectly. She also prefers cotton nighties so I have a collection of satin, nylon, etc. nightwear.
    All this suits me very well as I prefer the slightly retro look from the older styles - they go with my age-group.

During my first marriage my ex-wife and I did all the time. She was an Amazon and so we were very similar in size.

In my current marriage it has happened a few times, but because of our size difference it doesn't always work out. My wife does usually grab a couple of my more professional items everytime she has a business trip.

This sounds more like our arrangement Kiwi Primrose. I think I was not as clear as I should have been and some have assumed I was talking about my male clothes but I meant female clothes. I have some underwear from her that is very pretty but I also have underwear I chose.. This kind of happened be cause my crossdressing came about by default when we were fooling around one night and with her encouragement I started trying on her underwear, then her clothes and we both liked the idea so much I became a full crossdresser. Of course once into it, I began to realise all sorts of little things about myself that told me I had a definite female side that had been under the surface for years
    Charlene

Unfortunately, my s/o and I are completely different builds. I'm 5'10" and she's much smaller so swapping clothes is out. However, we do have similar tastes in clothing so we tend to have the same things just in different sizes.

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    My wife and I are close to the same size. Unfortunately I am more colorfull when dressing and she is more into black. During the summer I ran across a bag of cloths she hasn't worn in years so i tried them on. The cloths fit perfectly and are mine now. We shared nylons and tights all the time but she hasn't seen my wordrobe and like my choices Im more trendy and shes more stuck in teacher mode.👠

Sadly I cannot, wife is petite and size 6-9 depending on the time of year. I'm 6'4" size 12-14 long on pants, and 18-20 in the top.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

My first wife and I were a size 10, so I did not need to get very much. That was in the early seventies. I do remember that she had a nice lacy button up dress in a beautiful pink.

It would have have been just the thing to wear now with slim leg jeans or leggings. She lent it out to a close friend and it was months before she got it back.

How I do miss that dress. I can still picture it to this day.

My second wife was a 12 when we met and had a wardrobe full of clothes that fitted me. No chance now as she has gone up to a 22. But, I can still wear a size 10-12 now. So not a lot has changed with me.

Julie.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandia View Post
    Sadly I cannot, wife is petite and size 6-9 depending on the time of year. I'm 6'4" size 12-14 long on pants, and 18-20 in the top.
    Her miniskirts would be micro minis on you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.