Thread: Steffi almost outed me twice last week

Steffi almost outed me twice last week

Sometimes when I'm in boy mode, Steffi will be just beneath the surface and try to sneak out and get me in trouble.

Last Saturday I was at a neighbor's Christmas party. Someone introduced themselves to me, and I almost said, "Hi, I'm Steffi." Fortunately, I stifled myself just in time, and gave her my boy name.

Then on Thursday, I took my wife to the hospital for some outpatient surgery. The nurse came up to us and said, "Hi, I'm Stephanie, and I'll be taking care of you [to my wife] today." I almost replied, "My name is Stephanie also." Fortunately, I caught myself on that one also.

I'm sure that one of these days Steffi will be quicker than me and will out me.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    I do that ALL the time, good thing my name IS Robin, kinda gender fluid, go figure 😉

I have to remember who I am out to because I changed my signature on my emails.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Aspiring Member
    Yup,been there done that. Actually the wife did that a few years ago to me twice. " hey honey her names the same as your other half". Yup been there. Happy Holidays

Steffi, Yup my girl side does the same thing and I've always had the problem with certain mannerisms. If I'm relaxed and not paying attention Oh those feminine traits just come out and I have to catch myself.
    recently in my building at work a girl called to her friend Victoria and I did look up with out thinking.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Banned Read only
    Stefi,
    I've nearly signed off on Emails as Teresa, it' easy for me to do it as it's the female version of my male name .

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I have trouble stopping myself from saying something when I see a woman in a store and she's wearing the same shirt or dress that I have. And right now I am working a part time retail job in Vanity Fair store..... So when working the register, I have to be careful about my comments when I try to compliment ladies on their purchases, and when stocking/prepping deliveries. I am one of only a few males working there, so I have to bute my tongue a lot, lol.

I have to be careful at work sometimes cause I go around singing Shania Twain song honey I am home the line about my panty lines show got a run in my hoses my hair went flat that's a good one cause my hair fell out years ago

I have a lady friend at work who consults me on makeup. She admires my knowledges of product and loves to chat me up about it. We work in different areas and different states, and she is an LGBT advocate and a diversity leader in the company. I have never told her anything about dressing and she has never asked. We just talk makeup and skin care. She has probably dome the math and figured something is amiss, but doesn't seem to care.