Thread: True red satin panty story

Banned Read only

True red satin panty story

Normally my x wife and I rode to work together but this morning she was staying home for the furnace repair man to come and I was driving to work alone and running late. As I backed out of the garage and came around the corner of the house staring me right in the face and laying in the middle of the concrete driveway was a pair of red satin panties. I didn't want to leave them there with the repair man coming and her alone so I pulled the car up next to them, opened the car door, reached down and picked up the panties and stuck them under the drivers seat and forgot about them. A few months later on a nice warm day she decided she was going to vacuum and wash the car, while vacuuming under the seat she pulls out the panties and holds them up to me and says explain this. Her look was between being cheated on by me, hurt and the tears were about to start. I was totally blindsided and had to come up with something quick, she knew I liked wearing panties so she must have thought I was doing something in red silk panties when I was suppose to be at the gym or something in the car with another woman. So I told her what I thought was the truth, it was March and we had a lot of wind and the lady next door hung her clothes on the clothesline and her dog seeing them moving in the wind liked to jump up and pull them off the line, that made her feel better. Did she believe it 100% I don't know. We lived on two acre lots, I honestly still don't know how those red satin panties got in the middle of my driveway, it's not likely the wind blew them that far or the dog knew I was a CD and they were my size. I started checking out the neighbors clothes on the clothesline but never saw any panties. Was this a gift that fell out of heaven?????

It's a trap!

Quote Originally Posted by JanePeterson View Post
    It's a trap!
    "what she said"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Are you sure it wasn't Xmas and Santa dropped them off !

I have to say clothes do pop up in some strange places , A plastic bag was stuck in a hedge alongside fields, it had two pairs of panties in it .
    On another occasion I turned down a country lane when walking my dog and two large white bras and pants were strung out in the hedge. Finally on the edge of a field a plastic bag with a pair of ladies brown leather boots, I still wonder what the owner walked home in !

Reality Check
    There's an old story about a guy changing clothes in the gym and a friend noticed his red panties. He says "Fred, when did you start wearing red panties?" Fred says "The day my wife found a pair in my car!"

BTW: If I was your wife I wouldn't believe that story for a minute. You need to do better than that if you're going to lie to her.

I think it's sad you can't tell the truth. What else do you hide from her? Never mind--I don't want to know.
    Jon

Banned Read only
    OK, I'm a little confused. "Normally my x wife..." Are you still married to her? If not maybe finding the red patny on the driveway at the time was planted by her because she knew and wanted to give you an opportunity to come clean. If the panty was not something you bought, then who? I suspect you need to fill in the blanks for us.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    At the beginning you said x wife so I'm confused.
    If she is an ex why are you living with her and why would it upset her if you were messing around?

Why do you owe your X-wife any explanation?

jodi

and how in the world can you forget they were there and leave them?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

This reminds me of a story. A man goes to the doctor for a checkup and after he stripped down the doctor noticed he was wearing women's underwear. The doctor asked, "So, how long have you been a crossdresser?" The man answered, "Ever since my wife found these under the car seat."

Banned Read only
    I've read threads 1-9 and here's my reply:
    #1 & 2, I honestly don't think it was a trap, with my hand on the good book I have no idea how they got there, no one other than she knew I was into panties. You've got me thinking, did she set me up, during the 10 year marriage I never lied or cheated on her or gave her any reason to think so, but she was very vengeful and insecure.
    #5 & 6, It's the truth, I have no reason to lie and don't lie.
    #7, "normally", back then we worked at the same place so of course we rode to work in the same car.
    #8,9, We have been divorced 30 years, I haven't lived or been with her in 30 years.
    #9, I do not owe her or anyone an explanation.

This just was a true story I happened to remember and thought I would share it on here since it involved CDing.

Banned Read only
    So is this a 30 year old story?

I don't understand why you couldn't just tell her you found them in the driveway and left it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurana View Post
    I don't understand why you couldn't just tell her you found them in the driveway and left it at that.
    I think he did. The part about the dog was extrapolation to explain how they got there, not that he had found them.
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, It's like my pierced ears, when someone asks when did you start wearing earrings,

I say when mywife found a pair in my truck glove box. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

"I honestly still don't know how those red satin panties got in the middle of my driveway, it's not likely the wind blew them that far..."

So that's where they went!
    Last edited by Ozark; 12-16-2015 at 09:36 PM.

Gold Member
    You might think of buying that dog a big bone; then teach it to fetch woman's clothes.
    Rader

Silver Member
    A white bra laying in the center of the road. A bra hanging on the antenna of my car at a drunk fest. Ironically the bacd on both were a fit but different cup sizes. Then again 36C is what a lot of women wear.

I found my first bra in the street when I was eight, a wedding dress in good condition in Orange County L.A., a case of lingerie scattered in the bushes in Hawaii, many other small instances too numerous to mention. If everyone here took note of places they have found clothing over the years you would probably find it is not that odd.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.