Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do you think that the desire to CD starts in early childhood?

I chuckle at the manly-men here who are all about heterosexuality. If you dress you are NOT a manly-man. Period.

I have (boringly, I admit...) never been with anyone sexually besides women.

This will be...added to...before I die.

I recognize that I have been further than many, but not as far as others.

Newsflash: If you are posting on this site you are not a manly-man.

If they even truly exist.

Absolutely.
    For me, I knew something was different at about age 5-6, and I began wearing female clothes about age 12.
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

For me it did. Around 8 or 9, the next door neighbor girls were playing "dress up" and asked me to "play". The first time they put stockings on me, I was hooked and have been hooked (happily) ever since. I'm married with a supportive wife, (thanks). I now own an extensive wardrobe, makeup, shoes, jewelry, etc. We've done everything possible to make me look female, i.e. hip and butt pads, breast forms, push up bras, etc. She says I'm very passable and still awes at how well I can walk in heels....but it's still nylons, thigh highs, pantyhose that are #1.