Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you out there are sitting at work wondering, if they only knew?

How many of you out there are sitting at work wondering, if they only knew?

I have had these thoughts cross my mind and wondered who would be surprised angry disturbed or totally supportive.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yes I have done that.

I particularly do that when I'm underdressed on a business trip and hanging out at dinner or in the bar with my coworkers. Hate to say, but it sometimes gets me very hot!

Gold Member
    I have wondered the same thing. I under dress, and wearing a bra under my dab clothes,
    I wonder if anyone can tell or when they come up to me and rub my back. Can they tell I am
    wearing a bra???? I wonder if they have any suspicions??
    Rader

I was more concerned about my own embarasent and how I would explain it or how I would get out of being caught rather than wondering about their reactions or feelings.
    Di

You might get caught, but at most companies these days it would make you termination proof for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I have wondered the same thing. I under dress, and wearing a bra under my dab clothes,
    I wonder if anyone can tell or when they come up to me and rub my back. Can they tell I am
    wearing a bra???? I wonder if they have any suspicions??
    Rader

Who's doing the rubbing, man or woman, and why?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-03-2016 at 04:57 PM. Reason: double post

Gold Member
    Well both women and men at my Legion post. Everybody is a friend, I have
    been like a fixture there for many years. So when they come in a see me,
    The women come up and hug me, Rubbing my back. The same with the men,
    They come up and pat me on the back.
    So are they not feeling anything, or just afraid to admit that they noticed me
    with a bra on.
    It is almost a game now, even my daughter has not noticed, and I thought she
    would be the first.
    BTW, I am retired, so no work issues.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    Hi Natasha, It's the other way for me, I wonder about how many of them CrossDress. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think about it all the time. I work in a very male dominated field with lots of testosterone fueled guys. Still, I wonder who would understanding, and who would be the arse.

Over the years i have seen many pantie top rideing up above the back of the jeans. My panties are so comfortable that i dont give any thought any more.

I never did under dress at work. well one time i did. But never have found it to be that exciting. when dressed as a man to this day I do not under dress. But I remember that when we got a memo that said about transition that insurance would pay for it and that mangers were trained for handling it. I was told by several that I should do it. LOL But that's not me. I just have that gender fluid thing and I think they picked up on that vibe.
    Part Time Girl

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I've definitely done that, but I tend to wonder more often than not, who suspects me!

My eyebrows are trimmed, both ears pierced, with my hands and arms hairless, in the main. On the other hand and to be very honest, I couldn't give a flying...er...duck?

To paraphrase Blue Orchid, "I wonder how many of them are dressers as well?".

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I'm sure if my coworkers knew I would have some support but there would also be those who just don't get it.

Banned Read only
    How about, "Who else?"

Silver Member
    If about 5% crossdress, chances are there are other co-workers wondering too.

I don't work any more but do wonder how many of my close neighbours know I dress. One for certain, if the others know as well they are very good at not showing they know or they accept me for what I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    How about, "Who else?"
    Yes, I think this too. I work in a large office block and if we believe that we make up 1% of the population then there's a few of us. If it's 1 in 20, there's loads. If it's 1 in 10, we're swamped!

It only very rarely crosses my mind anymore. It did a lot more when I first started underdressing in public long ago. I'm underdressed all the time now, so it just feels normal. Once it became clear that nobody was going to see my panties, those thoughts went away.

I do sometimes wonder how people in my life would react to learning that I crossdress, but those feelings don't have anything to do with what I'm wearing.

I do wonder sometimes if others can hear the whisper of my nylons inside pant legs. Since my hearing in higher frequencies is diminished it's possible. I know they can make out the outline of my shaping camisole under my shirts, but I wear only the wide strap ones so they look pretty much like a men's tank top. I'm guessing we all wonder what it would be like to come into work or school or church fully dressed.

Aspiring Member
    I've been underdressing for so long now that thoughts like that rarely cross my mind.
    I know statistics about things like cross dressing (especially M2F) are likely to vary in their reliability, but I read once that 19% of men have worn womens' clothes on more than one occasion, and about 5% do it regularly.
    If those figures are true, then on average, 3 other men where I work are regular CDs and 15 have worn womens' clothes more than once.
    So rather than thinking about "...if only they knew", I'm more likely to think "I wonder who the other 3 men are?"

I think everyone has secrets so I always am thinking what is up with people. I do not underdress but if they came into my room...oh boy!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

It usually only comes to mind when we have a customer who isn't perfectly straight, and another member of our staff says something about it, often accompanied with snickers or giggles. It keeps me in the closet, because I know the ramifications of being different.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My secretary knows and gives me fashion advice on the pictures I show her.
    Please call me Lisa!

I work in a large office and I'm sure there's probably a few of us in the building, probably even some in the floor I work in!

Well I've wondered both – what if they knew and who else