Thread: First time out

First time out

Last weekend I attended a Sigma Epsilon meeting, they are a chapter of TriEss. It's was my first time to go out dressed. The ladies there were so welcoming and really made me feel comfortable with going out into public. My wife attended the event with me and they also made her feel like part of the group, which really meant a lot to us. It was a overall good experience and can't wait to get back to see the ladies again.
    Hugs , Nikki Rich

Aspiring Member
    That is good news Nikki. Glad you and your wife enjoyed yourselves. I have been to a few Muse and your right the people there are warm and friendly,and very helpful for our so's. Happy Holidays to you both.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u continue to go out with that group? Hopefully both u and your wife will make friends that can do things together. Maybe even outside TriEss?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Glad to hear you and your wife had such a positive experience Nikki. Kudos to you both for working together, planning together, and following through together.

Karen

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So happy for you both. Support groups are a nice safe place to go your first time out.
    I have met so many wonderful people in my local group and made a few great friends.

Good for you, it makes it much easier after the first time out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi all

Today not my first time out - but my first time in proper winter coat!

Grey leggins black pumps black bag. Just around housing while everyone else out Xmas shopping. Nice to be able to put woolly hood up & 'hide' !

Went out in frilly dress pink tights black heels yesterday but only to the bins...

Wiccle

That's awesome. I'm glad you got to go out and have a good time. Always good when your SO can support and do things with you as well too. Makes things much more enjoyable. Cheers, Nikki

Good for you! I would love to go out and with my wife would even be better!

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    Sounds like a positive thing. Sigma Epsilon is in Atlanta, yes? If so, do you know Ruby? She's my bestie on FB.

I looked and there are no Tri-Ess chapters in Southern California apparently. There is one in Vegas, maybe, but their website hasn't been updated since around early 2013 so I fear they may be defunct as well. Lots of my friends have had positive experiences with Tri-Ess so I'd love to try it myself. For my first time (Jan. 2014) I put on a skirt and knee boots and jumped straight into the deep end and went to West Hollywood with a GG friend. It was fun but I can only get up there once or twice a year.

Glad you had a wonderful experience. I wish one day to go out with my SO.

Yes I meet Ruby and she's great. Yes they are in Atlanta , they are great group of girls. I hope you find a local group you can hang out with, it's great way to meet people similar to yourself.
    Hugs , Nikki Rich

Congratulations! Welcome to the world!