Thread: Mrs Clause

Mrs Clause

Have any of you ladies had the pleasure of being Mrs Clause at
    christmas in a play or on a float
    in a local christmas parade .

Aspiring Member
    Yes twice. It was great joy to watch all the children's faces light up and Santa and I showed up. Wouldn't trade those moments for anything. Hope to get to do it one more time. Happy holidays to you

I got to help out my brother on a float once, his tennis club had the members crossdress on opposite sides of the float. Somehow, I got roped in to make up numbers on the guy's (gurls?) side. I don't remember it clearly, but I do remember it involved frilly knickers and very short skirts.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.