Thread: It's been a Year!!!

It's been a Year!!!

Next week will be one year since I've joined this forum and have also shared my secret with my wife. I want to say thank you to all those that have helped me along the way in this forum both good, bad, and indifferent. I've gotten some really good advice and shared thoughts with those that can relate with the same things we all have in common. I know I've read many posts and have gotten some great tips here as well and they all have been really helpful. I also know I have created some negative feedback with a few postings a while back and I have learned from that as well too. I have also met a really good girlfriend (Amy) on here that is also local to me as well too. We've shared lots of things together. So to you all thank you for making it a good year.

I also came out to my wife this time last year as well too. It was a bit rough at the beginning, no divorce talks but accepting talks. It was a bumpy emotional ride at times but we're just as happy. She has shared in my shopping experiences and has helped me buy many of things and I am very grateful. She has come a long way from this time last year. She has yet to see me dressed. I'm not sure that if she would say "I want to see you", if I would have the nerve to actually dress and show her. But for the most part she has been really great and supportive.

I hope that this next year will be a calm and supportive one as this last. Cheers to you all, Nikki

Good thoughts Nikki...

Glad to hear things have gone well for you - if we can all have just a slightly better year than last year (in whatever way possible) then things can't be too bad really...

'Calm and supportive' sounds good to me!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki, Happy first Anniversary This forum has helped so many of us,
    what ever your question is some one will have an answer for you.

I also will have my 7th Anniversary on this wonderful forum in two days on the 21st. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Nikki,

that is wonderful for you. I wish you well!

Hey Nikki,
    Well I could have literally written this post myself. Happy anniversary, I definitely agree with your sentiment and wish you the best in this coming year.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Nikki,
    Congratulations on the year anniversary, I suggest you will have to wait till your wife want's to see you.

It is unwise to push that issue along.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Happy Anniversary Nikki, and congrats to both you and your wife. Thanks for sharing how things have gone for you, and I agree there's some really helpful folks here. Enjoy the coming year, and those beyond.

Karen