Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any girly presents under the tree from your SO?

My wife usally gets laura a new outfit from panties bra to shoes she already said she thinks laura will love it. These types of gifts are wrapped and under our bed as my two older girls are at home and we couldn't put them under the tree. Something else we started last year was the annual pic of her and I under the tree. For 30 years I have always gotten her a sexy red skimpy out fit for the pic, last year she got us matching red bra and panties, we both put on thi highs and heels and took our picture, I am hoping this year she will let me put on may up and wig she has never met laura fully done up but she recently said maybe 2016 will be the year she meets her, fingers crossed.

Daughter got me a new handbag, but it's not allowed under the tree - so I got it 2 weeks ago
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hell-o Mandy,
    No there will be no girly presents under our tree.
    My SO' s mom, and brother, are visiting. The girly stuff will have to wait.
    Funny thing just happened though.... Mom just mentioned,
    she hasn't done her Christmas shopping yet and she's planning on
    going out tomorrow. She asked if there was anything at Macy's
    that I might like. Well I just happen to be watching the Miss Universe show
    and they're playing a short clip of a bunch of the contestants having fun in
    their party dresses and heels.
    All I could think of was .... yes there are a few things at Macy's that I would like!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Not really a present, and won't be under the tree, but last week I asked my wife if I could get something to fill out my bra cups and she smiled and said "Sure - I love you no matter what you look like!" so I bought my first set of forms - they are expected to arrive in the mail by Tuesday and they'll be in use as soon as they get here! My wife is the greatest person in the world and I'm glad we're together!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, probably not from the wife but, this line was in a recent email from my daughter,
    "Also, I hope I didn't go overboard on your present (let's just say that it's kind of a gift for Carla)"
    It's just so cool that I told her about Carla!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Becky, I am in the same club as you. I can`t be bothered either.

Julie.

Definitely YES… But she keeps asking what she can give boy-me so that there will be a “present under the tree”. If I don’t tell her something she will put the girly stuff under the tree…knowing full well I would have a tough time explaining THAT to the grandkids, and other relatives who do not know about Chandlyr.

Stay tuned.

Silver Member
    This is such an odd thread. Either your way happy because a girly gift is such a sign of acceptance, or the opposite is true and this is just another reminder that acceptance is lacking. I do not expect that poor ol' Meghan will be getting anything, and certainly not under the tree. But there is always hope, as foolish as that may be. Maybe the magnifying makeup mirror????

Yeah, Meghan has to do her own shopping. Of course this morning, I think I saw my new sleeveless top in her drawer.

She bought us matching nightgowns for Christmas day - anything else will not be known until we exchange gifts Christmas Eve

I didn't even think about getting something feminine for Xmas. But then again, we don't really buy gifts with each other, preferring to put more toward the kids' presents. I'd feel awkward asking, but certainly would be pleasantly surprised!

As for extended family, that could go surprisingly well or exceedingly bad - depending on the family and your relationship with them.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Absolutely no idea, what my gorgeous wife might have treated me to this year. But it was two lovely silk nighties last Christmas

Never had and don't expect any but still hoping. Have kids in the house still

My Christmas present from my wife is a night out in Asheville Nc. on New Years eve. She's letting me travel to and fro in full girl mode. Might even get our nails done. But nothing under the tree ..... at least I don't think so.

This will be my first Christmas out to my wife so I'm hoping she will buy Jennie something that can't be put under the tree for family reasons

The other day my wife asked if she expected anything from me, I told her not from me but her friend Maria bought her something for her patients kindness and acceptance. She told me I didn't have to get her anything and that Christmas morning she has a gift for Maria for being a great friend. These moment are very touching, it's more then I could have ever dreamed of. We really do put them through a lot, and they really deserve to be recognized and respected and no better time then Christmas to show it.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Well, probably not from the wife but, this line was in a recent email from my daughter,
    "Also, I hope I didn't go overboard on your present (let's just say that it's kind of a gift for Carla)"
    It's just so cool that I told her about Carla!
    That's great indeed. How old is your daughter? My wife knows, but I'm struggling with how to approach the subject, if ever, with my two sons -- currently ages 18 and 17.

Wife always gets me something, but the last two years were the best ever. She bought material and patterns and made me dresses and skirts. She always alters what doesn't fit right but the ones she made fit perfectly and were made with myself as the dressform so we had a lot of fun both opening the gifts and making them. I wear them constantly and actually prefer them over any of my other dresses or skirts. Hoping for a repeat this year.

PS. My wife is an excellent seamstress and her clothes are a match for any store bought items.

I hope not since that would mean I've been outed. Anyway I'm rooting for something music related or for my sports car... everything does not have to be about cd'ing.

Unfortunately no I don't have a SO but when I did I still never got anything from her for Mikayla..

I will not know until Christmas morning. We are surprising each other this year. I hope I will get something for my girly self. I am certainly getting her somethings.
    Part Time Girl

My wife who has a dadt policie bought me Victoria's Secret panties on time for Christmas. It was the best gift ever that was 5 yrs ago. It has never happend again. 😂😂😂

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife usually gets me something cute and girly. Sometimes it is an item of clothes or jewelry.
    Dana Ryan

i have one mystery gift from my wife under the tree and i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I bought my SO this watch (the 96R177):

http://www.bulova.com/en-US/collecti...etails/96R177/

She said she liked it. I gave it to her today.
    Reine

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Well Reine,

If ultimately she doesn't like it, my address is ......
    Damn, the type ribbon needs replacing and I haven't got a spare.

Very sweet watch.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk