Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any girly presents under the tree from your SO?

We can always be hopeful, right? Last Christmas it was a new Jessica Simpson purse. This year, I know a package from Venus came in the mail (and I didn't order it!) and I've been hinting about a shorty pajama set from Victoria's Secret. To be honest, the best present of all is having a wife who is supportive of me and all of my 'weirdness'.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Klein View Post
    To be honest, the best present of all is having a wife who is supportive of me and all of my 'weirdness'.
    AMEN! I tell my wife daily how lucky I am to have someone like her in my life!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

I wish I did and I dream about it but I just by myself a bunch load of stuff and wish Richelle a merry XDmass!!!

My wife got me a nice lace top, black skirt, and some black fishnet stockings. She wanted to see me in this outfit
    Cara

I got Jeggings and a sweater. Several earrings and a sewing machine.A very nice Christmas from my SO.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member
    Not as such. My wife knows about me, and is slowly improving in her acceptance of my femme side. But she insists that I not put myself out there into the world dressed. So I know she's not 100% on board yet and any incremental improvement feels momentous. Today, I got one. We were waiting for our adult kids to arrive for breakfast and gift opening. During the preparations, I wore my little black chiffon dress. She made no comment but gave me a huge hug. Closer to the kids arrival, I changed back into drab and came back downstairs. That's when she told me she liked my dress. I'm still over the moon about that. The compliment itself is nice, but more than that, it's another sign she's getting more accepting. That made my Christmas.

My wife bought me a pair of pantyhose. I'm crossing my fingers that next Friday I may get another surprise or two since the two of us have a planned overnighter at a local hotel. I just began "Kim's comeback" after a twelve year hiatus and really hope she will be more supportive and a bigger part of Kim's life than all those years ago. She has bought me panties, a wig, gotten my shoes repaired in the past so some support was there, but I truly hope we can shop, dress and go out together in the future!
    P.S Wearing my nylons now!
    Kim
    Chicago

I don't know if it count I did a little Christmas shopping for my self. Pick up some black heels and a cocktail dress.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife gave me a necklace, earrings, a nighty, a top and a couple bottles of nail polish for Christmas.
    Dana Ryan

No girly presents here, We had a good day, Ray was around most of the day.
    Some Raychel time later on in the day, that is good enough for me.
    as long as everyone had a good day,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

There was a fair bit for me. 2 good quality wigs, outfit and bunch of other small things. it was the best!

I got a beautiful red dress and a bra and knicker set from my wife, to wear as Ellie. She also bought me a silver ladies clasp bracelet, Blue Swarovski bracelet and a silver ladies watch to wear all the time.
    I love my wife so much..
    Merry Xmas
    Ellie

I think my wife totally forgot about Jamie, it was an accident Jamie really is still new for both of us. I think she remember late on Christmas Eve.

I did wake up Christmas morning to a notice that Jamie had an e-book gift waiting.
    It was a book on putting make up on (but was only 3 pages). My wife was disappointed when I told her but at least she thought about Jamie.

My birthday is next month so I suggested that maybe Dita Von Tease's new book might be a good gift for Jamie. She looked at it and said that she thought I'd be perfect!

Christmas angel

My wife has a vintage Olga nightgown that is absolutely take-your-breath-away beautiful on her. She is mostly tolerant of my dressing, so when she asked what I wanted for Christmas I mentioned that I would love to have a beautiful Olga nightgown like that. She found one in pink and gave it to me Christmas Eve. OMG It is a dream to wear, lounging under the Christmas tree with a glass of wine.

Happy Holidays,
    Vale

I got some jewelry, and a couple "must have" purse items... However, as an early Christmas gift, she upgraded my engagement ring.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes! very excited about my new Shirley of Hollywood Nightgown that ive been wanting for forever in royal blue.

EVERYTHING was for Michelle

Silver Member
    She gave me several gift certificates to a salon and beauty school for pedicures and facials. She has been getting them for me since before DADT happened so I will just enjoy them.

My wife gave me two pairs of Danskin performance workout tights. I already have some that i wear around the house and to bed. I actually picked them out and she put them away for Christmas. I had a few things for her too that she picked out for herself.

Yes, Half of the gifts under my side of the tree were for Marguarite.

There was also something under my wife's side of the tree, from Marguarite.

I was hoping....but again this year....nothing for Adelaide....I cried inside....

I got a cute pair of purple tanga panties. The only thing she will let me wear. Huggs

I am so excited, my wife bought all the stuff we need for a spa day! I am now looking forward to a bath with sugar scrub, a cucumber mask, dead sea spa treatment and a replenishing beaded jell mask. She also got me a Lancome "The Gift of Paris - Le Parisian Holiday" collection including an artistry guide for us to experiment with my look. So excited, can't wait!

One of the many positives of being CD according to my SO is the fact that she now has many other options open to her when it comes to gift giving and she says she honestly loves it Usually when i want something, I don't wait to see if I am going to get it from someone else or as a gift as it may be, I buy it on the spot. This makes it hard when Christmas, a birthday , or any other occasion comes around because I usually have everything I need or want.

This year she bought me a green and black sweater dress, 4 pairs of my hosiery, 2 pairs of thigh highs, some costume jewelry and nail polishes of assorted colors which she said is a "shared gift" lol the rest was for the other side
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

let me know how you like the rago all in one i am looking at getting one for myself with the open bottom