Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite ice cream

Favorite ice cream

Yesterday my wife and I were grocery shopping and I bought myself my favorite, Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough. I told her I was going to dress in my most comfiest clothes, lock myself in my room, snuggle up in bed, find a good movie, and eat my ice cream like a pregnant girl. How many of you enjoy "snacking" like this while dressed.
    The pictures and content in my posts are owned by me(aka Brooke B, aka BABS) and shall not be copied or reproduced without my authority, and not be used for any purpose or agenda that would be discriminating to my self statue.

My favorite ice cream is plain vanilla, like the world around us. Then I like to dress it up to my tastes with chocolate syrup, sliced bananas and red skin peanuts. That is just like I like to turn vanilla me into colorful Allie. Now as to snuggling up with ice cream, nope. I don't want to get any food droppings on what I am wearing nor where I am snuggling regardless of mode!

Spumoni. Have to buy my favorite brand by the three quart pail. Don't make them for retail sale anymore.

Out west their was a Heavenly Hash that I really enjoyed can't find it here so have to make something close on my own! Not the same but good

Banned Read only
    Chocolate, with chocolate syrup, chocolate chips and a cherry. I don't connect it with the way I'm dressed at all. It's just food.

Ben and Jerrys Phish food. It's so good you can just eat it naked.
    Live and let dress.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I buy what is on sale. Do not want my money spent on overpriced ice cream to support politically motivated causes by the ice cream manufacturer.

That said, my favorite flavor is butter pecan ice cream... anything with cherries a close second. But it is also hard to beat plain ole vanilla with added toppings. :cool

Quote Originally Posted by Laurana View Post
    Chocolate, with chocolate syrup, chocolate chips and a cherry.
    Well, I did have one girlfriend who told me that chocolate was one of the major food groups!

Me, just some type of vanilla with hot fudge. No cherry, no whipped cream, just a whole lot of hot fudge. Still have trouble getting people at the ice cream places to do that.

On an aside, who thinks whipped cream is sweet? To me it just tastes like fluffy milk. I never understood the attraction to the stuff.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

We have a restaurant chain out here called "Black Bear Diner" - they make a killer banana split and one of the ice cream flavors they use is huckleberry. I grew up eating wild huckleberries while walking to and from school and I still love the taste of them!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

HEB right tackle crunch. Use to be blue bell chocolate chip but they don't make it anymore.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I'm more for licking the ice cream (and strawberries...got to be strawberries) off of someone, but that's another post, on another site probably?

Therefore, my fave ice creams are in this order.

1. One that someone has bought for me. Free always tastes best.
    2. Chocolate, in its myriad forms.
    3. Strawberry
    4. Mint

Quote Originally Posted by ambigendrous View Post
    ...they make a killer banana split...
    I've got to confess, I've never seen a killer banana being split or is that not what you meant?

Becky - Chocaholic and no apologies x
    Last edited by reb.femme; 12-22-2015 at 10:18 AM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Any coffee flavored ice cream (if it also has dark chocolate chunks - bonus)

Favorite ice cream? ANY!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Blue Moon ice Cream. Not to be confused with blue bunny ice cream, or blue moon beer. Blue Moon ice cream. Its a flavor you'll have a hard time finding outside of Wisconsin or that general region of the U.S. but its amazing. There are people who will pay 50 bucks plus shipping and handling to get it shipped to them, since it's really hard to find outside of that one region. (I am not one of them)
    As for cuddling up in bed while dressed and eating icecream, no thanks. Don't want to make a mess. Besides, it's not usually sold in stores so you have to go to an ice cream parlor to get it

Gold Member
    I vote for Spumoni also; The best of all.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Tammys31 View Post
    I told her I was going to dress in my most comfiest clothes, lock myself in my room, snuggle up in bed, find a good movie, and eat my ice cream like a pregnant girl. How many of you enjoy "snacking" like this while dressed.
    Well, never while dressed - although once in a while I will partake with a friend undressed... (And too much snacking like that and we'll all end up looking like pregnant girls... )

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila11 View Post
    Ben and Jerrys Phish food. It's so good you can just eat it naked.
    That's another vote for gelati 'au naturelle' (to mix my foreign metaphors...)

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaL View Post
    I buy what is on sale. Do not want my money spent on overpriced ice cream to support politically motivated causes by the ice cream manufacturer.
    Good value advice from Lydia - except the manufacturer probably makes the same margin coz it's the retailer that leads the discounting... (Do you really have political ice cream over there...? Perhaps best not to answer that... Don't want this to turn into a political point... )

I quite like Salted Caramel as a flavour - but Raspberry Ripple is a good old standard for me too... mmmmm!!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Vanilla, butter pecan, and strawberry in that order with vanilla way out front.
    I like pretty much all good ice cream, and I don't like "bargain" ice cream. Yuk.
    I recently found some vanilla ice cream that I love and it is cheap, about six bucks for 1.25 gallons. Win win.

Cherry Garcia from Ben & Jerry's. Soooo good!

Anything with chocolate in it. I enjoy my favorites from Dietsch Brothers in Findlay,Ohio. They have a Moose Tracks that is to die for. They make their own chocolate and they also sell their own chocolate candies.

Dairy Queen Blizzards! We don't have one in town so we have to drive 45 minutes to get one. As long as there's chocolate in it, well worth the drive!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Rum and Raisin for me, yet I don't drink.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Seeing all these posts about 'local' flavours of ice cream in various Counties/States (or Provinces/Territories of Canada), makes me think how lucky I am to live on a relatively small island. If anything is different regionally, I can be sampling it in a few hours. You peeps have to plan your travel, drive or fly for hours and book accommodation etc etc.

Have a great Xmas everyone and easy on the ice cream.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Toasted coconut.....tastes great and DOESN'T STAIN. Also a win-win
    Butter pecan a silver medal winner.

Butter Pecan from Ben & Jerry. 2-3 scoops on a cone and it's almost a lunch!

Aspiring Member
    Vanilla with hot fudge. Can't dress for 24 hours afterward as I feel like a cow for that length of time. A hot fudge and vanilla ice cream cow... but a cow nonetheless.