Thread: Outted myself...kind of

Outted myself...kind of

Which is kind of funny because I've started to wear women's jeans, my nails are done all the time from my local nail salon and have feminine accents such as wearing a scrunchie all the time. Well my neighbors, great friends of the family which they are basically family, had bought us Christmas gifts. Well my wife tells me they bought me something a woman wants and proceeds to tell me that they all know about me lol. Well today I put that to the test and wore my favorite sweater, was chilly out, my denim skirt, flats, black pantyhose and as always I have my bra and panties on. They came over and was chit chatting with me, wife was at work, and nothing was said or mentioned.

Made me feel great on the inside to honest. Let alone they bought me something feminine! [thumb] They plan on moving soon and want the wife, kids and myself to move with them so we can always be neighbors, that is how close we became in such a short period of time as we met about 4 months ago. Of course we said we'd follow, want to be close to family as my other family members live over 3 hours away but to be able to be myself without hiding until I'm ready to come completely out is fantastic. Looks as if I have more support on my side and to me that is never a bad thing [biggrin] The kicker is my wife told them she had to steal one of my bras when she was getting ready for work in the morning LOL.

One of those midwest corn growing states, not Iowa.
    If only all of humanity could be this accepting....

And then your wife comes homes and tells you she was just kidding........

Such a cool story! Thanks

what an inspiring story....may it continue to be so wonderful